The Land of Lothen (Closed for Nickissora)

-Tyren smiled and held her a moment as they began to travel.-"So...wish this was under better circumstances. Tyren looked around he felt them being watched he only could hope he was expecting Nek's guards since they were close by but no way of telling.-
 
I hugged Tyren back. However, I blushed considering how I was feeling around him as my body was against his. We had to get to Nek. I looked around as we walked to see if I could see who was watching us.
 
"Just keep walking don't even stop."-he said as they got to a clearing and walking out was Nek's guards.-"Freeze Tyren." -Tyren looked.-"Cut the crap Melri "-he smiled as they shook hands.-"I am sure you remember this little girl."-Melri looked.-"Helen holy crap Nek.....would be glad to see you...but....i am afraid he is all the way at Mount Lavitin We have a while to go before reaching him...until then are you ready to defend your self."
 
At first I was frightened, but when I saw that it was Melri I felt more at ease. I lowered the sword right when he came out. Melri was a lizard creature and was leading a squad made up of other types of creatures. Melri looked.-"Helen holy crap Nek.....would be glad to see you...but....i am afraid he is all the way at Mount Lavitin We have a while to go before reaching him...until then are you ready to defend your self." I replied, "I am ready."
 
"Good then let us make haste..."-They began there journey again they were 5 strong but hopefully that is all they would need. Tyren knew better and so did Melri. It was the end of the first night as they got ready to camp. They put up a barrier to protect them and the camp site was set up with food cooked and ready. They set up a make shift shower from water by the river using something they made. -"I hope you have your clothes Helen."-Tyren said.-"You will need to change till we get to gweneth pass..."
 
I had managed to pack quite a bit, but not a lot which would slow us down. We stopped for the evening so that we could eat and rest. It was very nice to catch up with Tyren and Melri. "Yeah I have enough clothes to get by until we get to where Nek is." I said. After I finished eating, I went to bathe. I removed my clothes. I planned on quickly washing them before going to bed. As I washed my body, I began to massage my clit. I felt a bit odd considering the new feelings of lust I was having for my friends.
 
-Tyren and Melri Waited and bathed in a different Area as they got back to the Camp cleaned and dressed for bed as they waited around the Fire the other Solders in a separate camp site staking out the area.-
 
I finished bathing and put on a nightgown and joined Tyren and Melri. I wanted to catch up with them since it had been a while.
 
-Tyren looked.-"So...Is everything ok other then what you told me."-Melri nodded as he was worried as well but been told.-"I am sure you have things to ask us."-Tyren noticed her hips shift side ot side slowly he was curious what was wrong.-
 
"I feel better being with the both of you." I added, "I don't want to go back to that asylum.". I asked more about what had changed, so that I would know what we would be up against.
 
-Tyren looked to her and smiled.-"Well At the moment You have nothing to worry about things are just more war like and less peaceful but things can come to peace."-Tyren looked.-"Be careful of the Deceiver "-Tyren describes a guy that looks like her uncle but older and creepier.-"If your caught by him his powers of illusion will entice you and you will have no power."
 
It was so strange how the turmoil that I was going through in the outside world was reflecting in Lothen. I had to help them get rid of this Deciever and hoped to gain more of my memory so that I could figure out why that ghastly fire took place. It was getting late. I asked both Melri and Tyren to sleep with me. I still could not get over how much they changed, but it was very much a good thing. I wanted them greatly. I did wonder about Nek and how much he had changed.
 
-They nod as they soon got ready and they slept in the big tent they had. Each in there own Sleeping bags as Tyren and Melri laid down relaxing.-
 
I laid down and drifted off to sleep. I began having troubling nightmares. In my nightmare, I was back at my house before the fire and was awakened by a dark figure standing over me. I tried to scream for help, but he had shoved a gag in my mouth and began to grope my breasts and play with my pussy. I struggled against him, but could not get him to stop. He took out his cock and raped me. After cumming all over me, he injected me with something and I fell asleep. I awakened screaming and wondering if it was another memory. I started crying.
 
-Both Tyren and Melri woke with a start and they both crawled over to her.-"Helen are you ok....You are ok here don't worry."-Tyren held her close.-"what happen Helen?"
 
"I-I don't know if this was another memory or just a nightmare, but I dreamt that I was back at my house before the fire and someone broke in. Whoever it was raped me then everything went dark." I cried. I needed to be very close to Tyren and Melri wanting to feel their bodies close to mine to feel safe, but also to feel pleasure. I said, "I need the both of you."
 
-They were a bit odd looking to her not sure if that should happen. But she seem to insist on it they can feel there cocks being lightly stroked through there pjs and they look to her.-"Are you sure?"-Asked Melri?-
 
-Tyren and Melri laid her down one of them began to kiss her the other ran there hands up her body playing with her breasts and nipples. Tyren and Melri began to stroke her pussy.
 
"Ohhhhh yes!" I moaned as Melri and Tyren began caressing my body. My body rubbed against theirs lustfully.
 
-Tyren began to finger her pussy and lick her clit as Melri kissed her and began to message her breasts. Thy felt her squirm and shiver all over and it only heighten there own pleasure.-
 
I kissed Melri back as Tyren licked my pussy. "Mmmm" I moaned. It felt so good to be taken gently after what my uncle and his guards did to me.
 
-They were all over her. Melri took his cock out for her and put ti by her mouth as she sucked. Tyren lapped her pussy hungrily.-
 
-soon the swapped as Melri licked her pussy a different tongue was lovely on her pink flesh as Tyren groaned moving his cock in and out of her mouth moaning.-
 
Back
Top