Pennsylvania Sound Off

I'm from California but just moved to Altoona. I like it so far but talk to me mid winter. I might change my mind. Lol

Out in Altoona, you might not need to get to mid-winter. Gets cold out there, and that's a fact...

chuckling. -20*F isn't going to be all fun & games in the beginning of February. ;)

Out in Altoona, you might not need to get to mid-winter. Gets cold out there, and that's a fact...

And the winters last longer than any other place I have been in Pennsylvania. I can laugh now but it was not funny at the time when I was afraid of getting stranded near Altoona during a surprise snow storm in May.

pa girls with long labia

hi there i go to west chester university and any girls in pa who are endowed with beautiful long pussy lips please feel free to pm me!

Yeah I'm not looking forward to it. I've already got the heating blanket going and it's only October.

I just turned on the heated mattress pad this weekend. Now all I want to do is crawl back into bed. :) I don't think the cats have moved off there at all since.

I'm from California but just moved to Altoona. I like it so far but talk to me mid winter. I might change my mind. Lol

Wait til the snow flies and all the people in Altoona drive 5 mph when it is only snowing a little bit. the cold isn't that bad, its the winds that are the killer part.

Last edited:
Winged Altoonoids!

Wait til the snow flies and all the people in Altoona drive 5 mph when it is only snowing a little bit. the cold isn't that bad, its the wings that are the killer part.
Did you say 'wings'? People in Altoona* have wings?! Damn. I've long known that a number of folks out in Pennsyltucky regard themselves as more godly than us sodomites in and around Philadelphia, but it turns out that some of them are so angelic that they're... ANGELS?! Holy fuck! And I mean that literally - well, the first word at least.

* I hesitated not knowing what you call our Pennsylvanian brethren from Altoona. Are they Altoonains? Altoonites? Altoonoids? Altoonafish? If I were from Altoona and someone asked me, I know what I would say. :D

Did you say 'wings'? People in Altoona* have wings?! Damn. I've long known that a number of folks out in Pennsyltucky regard themselves as more godly than us sodomites in and around Philadelphia, but it turns out that some of them are so angelic that they're... ANGELS?! Holy fuck! And I mean that literally - well, the first word at least.

* I hesitated not knowing what you call our Pennsylvanian brethren from Altoona. Are they Altoonains? Altoonites? Altoonoids? Altoonafish? If I were from Altoona and someone asked me, I know what I would say. :D

haha im sure they don't say that.

Last edited:
Anni

With that ass, you should find that there are many men lining up to keep you warm and satisfied. Including me. see my profile

We have not even had the first killing frost of the season yet but I am feeling awfully cold here in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia. I so much need a warm and cuddly woman to improve the situation.

We have not even had the first killing frost of the season yet but I am feeling awfully cold here in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia. I so much need a warm and cuddly woman to improve the situation.

Should be plenty cold in the philly burbs tonight!

Should be plenty cold in the philly burbs tonight!

Oh yeah. There was snow on the ground this morning. It was not much but it was enough to give me flash backs to my eternally sore back last winter from all of the shoveling. :(

Here it is getting cold again and I still have no passionate and cuddly woman to warm me up.

Oh yeah. There was snow on the ground this morning. It was not much but it was enough to give me flash backs to my eternally sore back last winter from all of the shoveling. :(

Here it is getting cold again and I still have no passionate and cuddly woman to warm me up.

Yeah all the local news winter predictions came out last week, all say more snow than average, but not nearly as bad as last year.

Back