Sex toys etc

Collar_N_Cuffs

Clink Kink
Hi -
I'm going to be traveling from US to Canada soon and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with checked luggage containing toys? I'm talking restraining devices, impact, vibes, clamps, etc. Again, this is checked luggage and not carry on. Any restrictions you are aware of? Especially looking for any... "Whatever you do, don't make this mistake" type off wisdom.
Thanks! :)

tell them it's a "business trip" and those are your tools :D

You could always check with airline requirements online.
Now i travel with scuba gear all the time no problem but checked.
ok yes difference from what your talking about lol
now my gear includes knives and straps :)

You could always check with airline requirements online.
Now i travel with scuba gear all the time no problem but checked.
ok yes difference from what your talking about lol
now my gear includes knives and straps :)

You're right, was just hoping for someone with a little real life experience to come in. Thanks! :)

The only definite thing I can say is, ya can't bring a gun.:)

I don't believe they would stop you from bringing the other stuff in.

I have wondered before how many dildos and vibrators border guards get to handle and take apart checking for drugs and such. I think I would die a thousand deaths if some strange dude at the border stood there unpacking and checking my sex toys in front of me. I can almost feel myself blushing imagining that.

On the other side of the coin, we Canadians cannot bring chocolate Kinder Surprise eggs with the toy inside into the U.S. Far too dangerous. Choking hazard.

I have wondered before how many dildos and vibrators border guards get to handle and take apart checking for drugs and such. I think I would die a thousand deaths if some strange dude at the border stood there unpacking and checking my sex toys in front of me. I can almost feel myself blushing imagining that.

On the other side of the coin, we Canadians cannot bring chocolate Kinder Surprise eggs with the toy inside into the U.S. Far too dangerous. Choking hazard.

Well said :)
Makes me wish I worked for boarder services ...

Whaaaaattt??!?! That's ridiculous. Poor American kids, not knowing the joy of mediocre chocolate engulfing a flimsy plastic toy ;) You guys don't have Smarties either, do you?

I don't know the regulations on what you can or can not pack, but be prepared for something like this.

I'd also clean any toys you bring when you unpack them. Who knows what the TSA is doing with your stuff.

Whaaaaattt??!?! That's ridiculous. Poor American kids, not knowing the joy of mediocre chocolate engulfing a flimsy plastic toy ;) You guys don't have Smarties either, do you?

Ahem. We have REAL Smarties. Chocolate coated in candy shells. Not those little powdery rolls of candies you call Smarties.

Here those are called Rockets, and they are the dregs of the Halloween candy basket, only one short step up from those vile Halloween Kisses that no one eats.

We drove a small RV from California to Alaska and back. That requires crossing a portion of Canada. No problem going into Canada, but leaving... The US border guy boarded, went straight to the refrigerator, and confiscated all the frozen hamburger patties we'd bought in Skagway (Alaska, USA). Can't bring beef across the border. Now, if we'd had sex toys in the fridge...

No gun, check :p
I have actually been through almost this exact scenario in Atlanta, with glass in my carry on and two TSA agents trying to figure out what they were looking at :eek: Once they did, it was a bit embarrassing, but hey! I haven't seen them again :D and I bet money they have told that story more than once...
Thanks for the info!

Excellent info, advice and links.
Thank you all! I will let you know if anything exciting happens... :eek:

I've traveled with vibes and butt plugs and never had an issue. Got fucked once though :)

There's nothing like a successful journey :p
Thanks for this!

You're most welcome! After some heavy "petting" under some blankets on the aircraft, she didn't believe what i had in my suitcase, so when i took it off the conveyor belt, i pulled some toys (some, still boxed as new) out and showed her. She kissed me and gave me her hotel details.

We spent many a sordid yet delicious session together and i can pat myself on my back and confidently write that i brought out the inner slut in her, big time! :D
From not wanting anything near, in short time she longed to have both her holes filled in order to cum. Few things are as pretty as a hot woman (blonde in this case), begging to have her ass filled so she can cum!

Last edited:
My wife goes nowhere without her Magic Wand, we have packed other items like dildos etc. Can't remember of we ever brought nipple clamps, but I don't think so.

The only items I would worry about are the restraint toys. Might not the worth the trouble.

My wife goes nowhere without her Magic Wand, we have packed other items like dildos etc. Can't remember of we ever brought nipple clamps, but I don't think so.

The only items I would worry about are the restraint toys. Might not the worth the trouble.

Ok , thanks Albertaboy!

I have first hand experience with this. TSA has no issue. I have had them place the little "we went through your bag note" in my toy bag that was in my suit case. I have also had customs search my bag right in front of me on arrival back into the states. They even went so far as to check the compartment on my vibrator. It was awkward to say the least.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have first hand experience with this. TSA has no issue. I have had them place the little "we went through your bag note" in my toy bag that was in my suit case. I have also had customs search my bag right in front of me on arrival back into the states. They even went so far as to check the compartment on my vibrator. It was awkward to say the least.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ok. It has been sounding more and more like my hassle will be with TSA when I return, if anything... Thanks for your input!

Any assortment of insertables etc will be fine(glass, rubber metal). Restraining items like handcuffs ...not so sure. Wrist and Ankle cuffs should be fine. I would block my number and call the custom desk at the airport and ask...lol.

The only time my suitcase was ever opened and checked was when I have a few pairs of scissors in it. Other than that...nothing.

BB :rose:

Back