Jungle Mystery (Closed)

Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

The hairs tickled the lioness' nose and she snorted, the sudden movement of air rousing Ryan. He felt a weight on his leg, glancing down he saw the cub's head and then he heard the breathing behind him, cautiously he turned his head and came face-to-face with a lion. He turned his head back to it's original position and stayed like that, he was not afraid, he just didn't trust the animals as fully as Kirea does.
 
Kirea growled some and the Lion and lioness moved off to the side allowing him to move some. She then leaped down and looking to him she pointed to the cub to see if he wanted her to move the little one.

A little stew was sitting warm over the fire... made by grandmother before she left.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

"You know why they listen to you, only you will know."

He twisted and gently removed the cub's head and using his jacket to blanket its head he moved away and noticed that he had cradled the gun. He just had to chuckle at this,

"Look at me, going from snuggling up to a warm blooded woman, to snuggling up to a rifle."

He got to his feet and picked up the rifle, the lioness growled softly at him and he looked directly at her,

"Oh hush, if I wanted to shoot you I would have done so when you woke me."

He moved away from the cub and that seemed to set her more at peace, he stretched out and hid a yawn behind his arm.

"Morning sunshine."
 
Grandmother pointed out you cradling rifle her words... Only a soldier...


She snarled a warning to the lioness but smiled when she calmed. Looking back to him she nuzzled against him a little in greeting and smiled.

Good morning
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

"Only a soldier, yes like the warriors that sleep with their spears are just soldiers."

He snaked an arm around her naked waist and gave her a friendly hug,

"So we eat, wash up and then you show me your home?"
 
She nodded.

Yes.. I can show you more of the cave and more of the lands I travel. I would like that.

She smiled looking in his eyes wondering if this meant they were now mates or if there was more she felt that perhaps they were but she was not sure what he thought.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He gave her a smile and placed a kiss on her forehead,

"Then let's get eating, I forgot the last time we ate..."

He gave her a sly smile,

"I do remember having tasted some very nice meat not too long ago."
 
The stew...

she pointed over to it but made no move to slip form his embrace to get any.

Any time she is out here she makes it and now she has made even more. My siblings apparently told her that we have been closer than I get to anyone.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He smiled,

"I am very sure that we have become much closer."

He gave her another hug with his arm resting around her waist, then he slipped his arm from her, placed down the gun and got some of the stew, he offered the first bowl to her.
 
She took the bowl and began to eat watching him.

Yes... like brother and his mate?

She moved back to the rock and sat down.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He nodded at her,

"Very much like that, in time we will grow even closer."

He started to eat as he watched her.
 
She smiled and sat there eating lifting her eyes to the entrance from time to time listening then back to her food. A mate... she had never suspected that she would ever have a male in her life of her own. She was the protector and the death bringer to those that harmed her land and people. Alone with no understanding as to why she looked so different from all of those around her till now.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He finished his meal, got some more and ate that as well, he was ravenous and very glad that the food was enough for the two of them. After he was finished eating, he looked at her and grinned.

"Not being a cat, I do hope you do not lick yourself like they do."
 
No...

She reached to take his hand and show him deeper into the cave to a little waterfall from the rocks above that added to a little hot spring within the deeper and larger cavern of the cave.

I thought you would like to see this first.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He chuckled as he looked at the set up,

"Now this is impressive, care to join me?"
 
Before he had finished his statement she had already dove in to the water. Knowing just where she could dive and were the shallows were.

Yes I will

She laughed and motioned him to join her.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He laughed, stripped down and quickly followed her. He did not dive in, but rushed in as fast as he could. He splashed water at her as she still had her clothes on,

"No bathing with clothes on, remove those close miss or I will fine you."

He laughed at his own joke, knowing that she would not get it.
 
She tilted her head but shrugged tossing off the hides she did not get what he was saying but that didn't matter she was happy and content and being out of the hides was not so bad here with him.

Fine?
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He chuckled as she did as he had said,

"Very fine...oh you mean is it better. Oh I don't know, do you feel better?"

He moved closer, smiling at her.
 
No you had said something abut fining?

The hides need cleaning as well I usually leave them on for a while before relaxing in the water of the hot spring.

She moved closer to him as well and in a way pouncing at him in the water nipping at his lips and pulling him in close before slipping over tot he side to sit back and relax in the hot water.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

"Oh I'm sure there will be time enough to clean them. A fine is when somebody has to pay after breaking a law."

He smiled and settled in a spot close to her
 
She laughed and shrugged as she sat back relaxing with a smile.

I do love it in here its calm and peaceful and the moonlight filtering in is always so soothing.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

"Then we should take the time to do this at night as well. I'd love to see it."
 
I think we can we just have the waiting game with the cub but I am sure with everyone around he will be fine.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He dunked his head under the water, brushing the water that flowed over his face out of the way when he surfaced.

"I am sure that with all this loving attention he will survive. He looks like a tough one, not giving up."
 
Back
Top