Braless

This is with a bra on, after a sexy email exchange and making myself cum while stuck in standstill traffic during an ice storm a few nights ago... If I'd been braless I think my nipples would have ripped right through my shirts (a long sleeve tee under a short sleeve tee). ;)

attachment.php


Quite lovely and inspiring. I like all of the others would love to see more.

And of course it would be fun being sexy with you :)
 
I used to go braless in public when I was younger and if guys could admire without ogling (or worse still, groping) I probably still would, but bad experiences have put me off going out braless unless I've got my boyfriend with me for reassurance. I never wear a bra at home unless I'm exercising.
 
It certainly is an unexpected treat to catch a glimpse of a bra less babe. I often wonder if its a conscious effort to get attention or if I'm reading too much into it. Most likely reading too much into it especially seeing as how most women responding to this thread seemed to do so for comfort.
 
I sure like to see bra-less women....I tend to stare at them, and record and file the picture in my brain so that I can call it up later....
 
Silver - if that's your first pic on Lit, you really need to make a thread in the amateur's forum cause you'd have a lot of guys drooling.
 
In answer, I was gonna say that I don't masturbate to pix of ladies in bras....but that's not true....I do, I do....absolutely....I did it yesterday to that lovely lady with the open top blue bra....it just depends on the bra....but I'm always ready to masturbate to braless ladies, either bare, or otherwise....
 
Angellika is right that you should wear a bra as much as possible even if you have smaller breasts. It keeps them firm and perky! I like to show myself off in public, but the only times I don't wear a bra is to bed or if I have been ordered not to wear one :p.
 
Angellika is right that you should wear a bra as much as possible even if you have smaller breasts. It keeps them firm and perky! I like to show myself off in public, but the only times I don't wear a bra is to bed or if I have been ordered not to wear one :p.

Where's the fun in that? ;)

Time will take it's toll on every body, so you might as well enjoy what you've got for as long as you can. Boobs will sag, a bra isn't going to stop the inevitable, regardless of size, number of kids, or lack there of.

Heck, look at guys, past the age of 40 and the physique turns into pffffttthhhhh! :D

I am a breast lover, and to me the greater tragedy is not to enjoy what you've got to the fullest. Show 'em if it makes you happy, don't if it's not your style, just know that we're going to appreciate you none-the-less. Some of us are discreet in our admiration while others are oglers, the few always ruin it for the rest of us. ;):D
 
Happy Hump Day!!

Ok, so being the REAL dirty ole man here, lived through the burn the bra event and WOW it was fun. But Bras are definitely fun to remove, fun to see bodacious bouncing breasts whether they are pert and perky or been there done that - Appreciate, luv adore, caress, nibble but gotta see em to believe em. Now, being part of that boomers thing, "Plastics young man, go plastics" NOT A CHOICE!!
Natural is as natural does!!
Happy Hump Day!!
 
I like to go braless when I can, so I can feel my breasts rubbing against the fabric of my shirt. Usually it's when I'm hanging around my apartment, but sometimes I go out without one just because it's fun.
 
Been braless for years now. They are too uncomfortable and I'm a 34B so what's the frigging point. My husband prefers no bra too, hates bras..... and demands I not wear one. Says I have a hot little bod' and he likes it natural. At 41 years... 34/26/36 Huge perky nipples, and no sag. Proud to say so at my age.
OK, when ever I see a braless woman, I just can't take my eyes off of her. Don't know why, but it completely gets to me. Maybe it's the fact of seeing something you shouldn't see, which is great for the voyeur in me. Or, for the woman, when she goes braless, it is a bit of the exhibitionist in her.

Anyone else out there that goes bonkers for that look? Any womany out there that love to go braless for themselves or to show off for others? Tell us about it? Please!

Bud
 
Bras are an interesting creation. They bring on so many different opinions in me.

If I see a woman walking down the street who's clearly not wearing a bra (but she's got a good chest shape) it's exciting regardless of her reasons because of the simple fact that attractive is attractive.

Some women don't make an effort of have hot faces. They just do naturally so it's fun to look at them. Same with braless chests.

But at the same time a good bra can really accentuate a woman and make her more attractive. This can be due to shaping, or creating cleavage, that sort of thing. And sometimes a bra can be seen under a small shirt as if the wearer is saying "Hey look what you're getting to see...my undies!" And that's hot.

Then a woman without a shirt on can look great in a bra too just by highlighting her natural curves.

Basically bras are great. And a lack of bras are great. It's a two way street.
 
Bud,

I just wanted to say thanks for this thread. Because of some of the comments posted (and a few PMs... ;)), I've gone braless in public more in the last week or so than I have in the last year. Yay for hard nipples in cold weather!

Weekend before last I was at the Scottish Games in my town and bought this blouse...it was made of cotton with a handkerchief hem, and had an embroidered band under the breasts. Since I was in an open-air kiosk and there was no dressing room, I had to try it on by slipping it on over the blouse I was wearing. I knew right then that there would be no room for a bra underneath it, and the embroidered band provided a certain amount of support...I snapped it up at once.

I usually wear bras everwhere, but I thought I could carry this off...
 

Attachments

  • reduced for lit.jpg
    reduced for lit.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 486
Going bra-less sounds like a sexy idea on paper - but in reality it's just bloody uncomfortable!

Bras serve an important function, as others have said. I have large breasts - I'm an F, and sometimes a G. Without a bra they'd just flop around, heavily, all over the place - and hurt my back. And my nipples would poke out so obviously it would look ridiculous in public.

Yes, a bra can make you feel constrained - it's really a harness, and a taut one, in effect. But it gives your breasts support, and makes them look more presentable. ...

I hear you, Julie!

I wear an F cup myself (not a G, thankfully!) and I would be mortified to leave the house bra-less. At home I often skip the bra just for comfort (no straps pressing against my skin), but if I know someone might come round, etc., I simply do not risk it.

I have not yet reached my thirties, but my breasts are still a little too heavy to be called perky. :eek: (I dread the coming sag-action when I reach middle age!) They also do bounce around a lot, which can cause not only back-aches, but make sore the undersides of my breasts.

Basically bra-less, for me, is okay when I am not doing any physical activity or when no-one is around. But I cannot imagine how embarrassed I would be to leave the house with these big things hanging down and swinging everywhere! :eek:
 
The Mrs has always worn a bra ( she does have smaller 34b but perky breasts :) i must add ) but the one time she didnt when we went clubbing and for some reason she was in the mood not too ......OMG i had a constant hardon for hours .....in just the right lighting one can easily notice her nipples :)
 
I just found this thread....although I enjoy a lady wearing a bra, the thought of a lady being braless is also exciting for me....
I´ve to admit that very seldom I do see a lady being obviously braless at my place. Seeing an escaping bra strap or a bra clasp pressing through a lady´s shirt at her back is quite common.
I do enjoy these views!
I love this thread. Any more ladies in the mood to tell about their bra-wearing-habits or sans-bra-habits? :)
 
Being rather well endowed (DD/DDD, depending on style), I would love to be able to go out in public without one. It's a big fantasy for me. In reality, it's not going to happen however. I'm a bit overweight and they sag a little, no one wants to see that! Plus I'd be uncomfortable. At home, however, I don't wear one until I am expecting company.

~Chelle
 
Being rather well endowed (DD/DDD, depending on style), I would love to be able to go out in public without one. It's a big fantasy for me. In reality, it's not going to happen however. I'm a bit overweight and they sag a little, no one wants to see that! Plus I'd be uncomfortable. At home, however, I don't wear one until I am expecting company.

~Chelle
Well, I wouldn't say no one wants to see. ;) The real thing that makes a lot of larger women less sexy is that they just give up and decide that no one would want to look at them. Confidence and charisma sell far better than a size zero figure, despite what women's magazines would have you believe. Just look at the number of porn sites dedicated to soft, curvy figures. :devil:
 
Last edited:
No compalints

OK, being on the other side of large chested, I can get away without wearing a bra, but after two kids, the nipples give me away! So, if I don't wear one, I need to wear something that will keep them in check so I don't put anyone's eyes out! But, yes, I will go without on purpose, for the some extra attention!

Oh that I could be so lucky and have your nipples pop out into my face!
 
Well, I wouldn't say no one wants to see. ;) The real thing that makes a lot of larger women less sexy is that they just give up and decide that no one would want to look at them. Confidence and charisma sell far better than a size zero figure, despite what women's magazines would have you believe. Just look at the number of porn sites dedicated to soft, curvy figures. :devil:

That's easier said than done! You'd be surprised how easy it is to get embarrassed by large breasts which won't fit elegantly into nice clothes, or flop about all over the place, and start to sag after you're thirty. My breasts seem to have a mind of their own, half the time.
 
I didn't say it wouldn't embarass said woman. I just said that there are plenty of men and women out there that would like to see, anyway. Besides, boobs that don't fit nicely into clothing tend to make for interesting viewing. :D
 
Back
Top