ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Dragon Quarter any good? It got somewhat mixed reviews, though usually on the upper side. I know it was certainly different.
 
Okies ...

For Lufia ~ yer characters do travel ... Like I said I haven't play it very long (only got to the 2nd city) ... I got a customer of mine hooked on the game ... Heh ...

Brave Fencer ~ I have played a bit of it ... But stopped cos I could not stand the english voices ... *shudders* ... The Princess' voice was done in a Valley Girl style, one of the Chancelor's in Old English & the bad guy was a Souther Accent ...

Persona ~ was interesting ... I liked the story line, & as with most of my gaming only play a bit of it ... The 2nd one I never had the time to play it ...

Breath of Fire ~ I love this series ... But the one for the PS2 has no fishing feature ... *sad* ... So I have not starting play it ...
 
Good Morn DC ... *looks at the clock* ... Hey aren't you suppost still be in bed? ... It's like 6am Pacific Time ...
 
Khad, 22.00 degC = 71.60 degF
Today's temperature here was about 15.00 degC = 59.00 degF
AB: 107.00 degF = 41.67 degC
Lauren: 104.00 degF = 40.00 degC

And thats all for the weather, after the break, we have, Sport.
 
Okies I wanna be where Khaddy is ... Mmm ... Nice & cool ... Evil Sexy Mage to play with ... YUM!

What Sport???

Woa! Post 6699 ... Evil twisted number???
 
Last edited:
Arc da Rat said:
What Sport???

Woa! Post 6699 ... Evil twisted number???

Hmm, what sport indeed. Soccer? Football? Rugby?Big Game Hunting? Bowling? Or maybe,...Curling?

lol. Like that's a sport. .....It WHAT!?!?


6699? Evil? Bah.
 
I played curling once. Reminded me of that one board game Rebound, with the two rubber bands and the little marble things that you try not to roll too hard but not too softly. My little sister loves that game.

Bought a few more books totalling about twenty bucks, one of which is Chthon, Piers Anthony's first novel (first forty pages are certainly good). I need to make a vow not to buy anything for fun until Disgaea: Hour of Darkness comes out for PS2 (which looks really really awesome). Though, admittedly, GBA and Lufia 4 is tempting. Sigh.

Remember, kids: desire is suffering.

The Buddhists should come out with some sort of School House Rock.

How is everyone?
 
Hey, DC. Besides the post above? Not much. ^_^

I feel bad that I'm missing FCLC on Adult Swim, but there's no Cartoon Network here. The first episode was really bizarre, but I thought it was fun.
 
Jacobo_Curious said:
Hey, DC. Besides the post above? Not much. ^_^

I feel bad that I'm missing FCLC on Adult Swim, but there's no Cartoon Network here. The first episode was really bizarre, but I thought it was fun.

The whole dang series is bizzare.

But I guess thats why I enjoy it, (either that or its because its from Gainex)
 
If any exist, they're probably going to be bad.

And I'm frighteningly sure that Morrowind is the only RPG for Xbox.

At least currently. Wait until Fable comes out.

Personally, I'm waiting for Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, a strategy for the PS2. It looks really crazy, but a lot of fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top