Alright Masochists....

Lately I've been into a variety of potions that leave strong sensations on mucous membranes like clits, cunt lips, rectums. Tiger balm, chili oil (mix these down with coconut oil to your liking), Icee hot, menthol toothpaste. A variant of figging, which is also something I've been playing with...

Just had to look up figging.....interesting :)
 
I enjoy ball play, pulling,spanking and especially squeezing. The wife likes breast spanking and squeezing , nipple clamps and any kind of pussy torment:)
 
Tasty subject. My fave is when I can actually feel the damage being done either from a cane, crop, whip whatever. That is so delicious. A bite on the back when you can feel the skin being broken. A good caning with criss-crossed welts. I wish Sir would hurt me more harshly more often. I love seeing blood trickling from a wound :heart:.

I would certainly like to watch you being caned by your Sir. Hey, I'd like to see you whipped too...LOL. Does he ever put on display just for the sadistic pleasure of others?
 
My favourite depends on the mood. Guess the ones which remain high on my list no matter what the mood are whips and floggers. Right now abrasion is being revisited with some new wire brushes to get the blood flowing. Canes and crops are also regulars.

Catalina:rose:
 
I am loving the flogger, the heavier the better. But I have to say my favorite is the Josephine paddle. Really nice and thuddy and leaves a big mark. :D
 
I'm big on impact; any impact, hands, fists, fingers, floggers, crops, canes etc. Cutting is also cool but I'd only do it with someone who is very experienced. Nipple torture is nice and rough anal can spark off the endorphins nicely.
 
I personally like getting my cock bit. Also getting slapped being scratched till blood comes out is always great
 
There is something right and deeply intimate about a variety of pain given with firm hands, sharp teeth, a graveled voice, and unwavering eye contact.

There is also something timeless about well worn leather belt and reasons.
 
I'm not much of a masochist these days, but I love nipple torture and I'm a sucker for a violet wand.
 
Me too! And biting, choking, spanking. I think I want a crop or something.
I've found crops good. I'm a female sub, but I can be a switch to girls, so I've helped train some. My own Mistress and Master use a crop on me for immediate correction, and I grew to use the same. The trick is to find the things that create pain, but are not so pleasurable they cease to become discipline.
 
I would not call myself a masochist, as I only enjoy light bursts off pain for the most part, but a bare hand spanking my wet, exposed and vulnerable pussy... mmmmmmm. Delicious. A beautifully flavored pain that can take me to the very edge of orgasm in no time at all.
 
I find two of those stretchy Tensor type compression bandages and an ordinary wooden spoon can do wonderful things to a masochist's breasts.

Fun fact: Those little pointy retainer thingys that come with the stretch bandages can be used to help anchor the first wrap around the breast so it doesn't slip out of place. I try to keep it to the underside. The aftereffects help remind her of the experience every time she puts a bra on for the next few days.
 
hi

I would not call myself a masochist, as I only enjoy light bursts off pain for the most part, but a bare hand spanking my wet, exposed and vulnerable pussy... mmmmmmm. Delicious. A beautifully flavored pain that can take me to the very edge of orgasm in no time at all.

spanking is dull.try sharp stings of cane strokes.
 
Metal brushes (the kind you use to take paint of metal)
Canes across my breasts
Canes across my inner thighs
Canes at the edge of my bottom

Ummm canes almost anywhere :)
 
Dripping candle wax, or the sting of nettles to my nipples or cock feels amazing for me. Also like my foreskin pulled back hard & my nipples pinched and twisted. Recently been experimenting with stretching my urethra its a strange feeling not really painful so much as like having my cock penitrated and fucked from the inside
 
I like deep thuddy pain over stingy pain, most of the time. So I prefer floggers with wide falls. Oh and can't forget about clamps on various places while being flogged so that the flogger hits the clamps. Hehehe
 
What's your vice? Your favorite kind of pain? Feeling bored and want to try something new.

I must say I love any kind of pain on my ass and cock. I'm quite ticklish and this is also something I get women to use as a method of torture. I must say it turns me on very much!
 
At the moment it's torturous pain that we are exploring. That feeling when you can't take anymore but still do, like him holding the hitachi wand on my clit after I've cum, full speed and holding me down. That feeling makes me sob and squirm. Other than that it's his belt. I love watching him remove it, the sounds of the buckle clanking and the whizz through the air. Sometimes I need pain in a short sharp way (mostly when I'm having a crap day and am stressed it will sort my head out, so it will be the crop). For low impact pain that builds up then he starts with the pinwheel. That and candle wax on the bottom of my feet is amazing.
 
Where to start...

I lovelovelovelovelove being walked on by a Woman in high heels. Also, nails dug into my crotch is wonderful. Light scratching on the head of my penis always gets my attention. I'm a sucker for the classic hairbrush spanking. A penis whip is fun too....
 
Thuddy impact play! Tow chains, heavy wooden instruments. Bare hands crops canes. Love the marks. Love knife play too...
 

Attachments

  • 2014-05-26-14-30-33-1.jpg
    2014-05-26-14-30-33-1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 2014-05-26-14-30-46-1.jpg
    2014-05-26-14-30-46-1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 2014-05-26-14-30-59-1.jpg
    2014-05-26-14-30-59-1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 2014-05-26-14-31-12-1.jpg
    2014-05-26-14-31-12-1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 162
Back
Top