Story rejected for underage content...

I've decided to pick my writing back up. So I'm starting with Ultragirl. This one is supposed to be about a superheroine (a bit like Supergirl). She saves a perverted geek from some thugs, who in turn, starts up the Ultragirl Fan page. Being a normal dude, he can't hope to possibly become involved in the world of superheroes, however she actually sees the webpage and becomes a member. This leads to awkward moments and perverted adventures.

Right now I've just been going over it, making edits and all. Hopefully I can start writing some new chapters for it.

I have a contest story due in 27 hours. I’ve written half and yet I’m watching cat videos, procrastinating. It is like college all over again.

My first submission was rejected because my punctuation was so bad. I blamed it on my period.

Oh, lord, MB. You are killing me... hahaha.... Thankfully, I don’t have that issue this time of the month. Last cycle it was rags, uh, I mean tags😇Kant🌹

I have a contest story due in 27 hours. I’ve written half and yet I’m watching cat videos, procrastinating. It is like college all over again.

Procrastinating? I probably have an email or three from someone( I won’t mention any names) I need to reply to🌹Kant👠👠👠

My first submission was rejected because my punctuation was so bad. I blamed it on my period.

That’s a comman excuse! Next time you’ll be saying you haven’t finished a story because you had to go into hospital for a colonoscopy.

Yeah yeah, I'm...sort of...multitasking...yeah, that's it.

I wish Starbucks delivered.

Hey, it works for pizza, why not coffee, right?

Ah, the days when it wasn’t so explicit to say “going out to eat” then it evolved into staying home and “eating out”.🌹Kant😝

At one time I had a semicolon problem when I started writing. Could’ve been worse, though. People might take it the wrong way if you told them you had a colon problem.💋Kant

Yes, but most people are not that bright. I on the other foot, hope you found competent help in resolving your issue...a semicolon can lead to more serious health issues. Surgical procedures have improved in the last few years, and even a less than perfect colon is better than a semicolon. I know, it's an awkward issue to discuss, butt sometimes one has to face these embarrassing obstacles like a big girl :eek:

Yes, but most people are not that bright. I on the other foot, hope you found competent help in resolving your issue...a semicolon can lead to more serious health issues. Surgical procedures have improved in the last few years, and even a less than perfect colon is better than a semicolon. I know, it's an awkward issue to discuss, butt sometimes one has to face these embarrassing obstacles like a big girl :eek:

Hehehe. I shudder when I look back at my first novel. Sooo many semi-colons because whatever version of Word I was using at the time insisted that I put them in.

In the meanwhile, instead of frittering away my time here...I should be scrubbing the butts on the lesbian story I've just about finished :rolleyes:

Nah...I think I'll go read some more Valentine stories...the girls in that other story seem to get along fine without me anyway :(

Hehehe. I shudder when I look back at my first novel. Sooo many semi-colons because whatever version of Word I was using at the time insisted that I put them in.

I'm not a hateful sort...But I HATE, HATE, HATE programs that think they are the boss like that! I've run a grammar check on occasion...I suppose I should be embarrassed to admit...I had to turn it off because I can't afford another new computer again :eek: My therapist suggested I take up a new hobby...even invited me to join his harpsichord group...anyone know a good anger management book I might read?

I hate the spellchecker on my tablet. It keeps changing words on me. Even when I spell things right.

I haven't written anything but forum crap lately. Does that count?

Back