sxy_kitten... Where'd she go?

I would love any/all, but be satisfied with just Girls' Night if it came down to just sending one out via e-mail :) . I would also be fine with registering at a free torrent site if that would be more convenient... especially for picking up all of them.

Thanks in advance ;),
Glitter
 
Update:

I looked at why the collection was so big, and many of the MP3s were stored at insanely high bitrates (160-192kbps), which is pointless for a voice recording such as these.

So I re-encoded them with 64kbps, and did some listening tests, and they sound just as good... so here's the new list with sizes:

Code:
3.4M    sxy_kitten - Bathtime.mp3
5.2M    sxy_kitten - Can I.mp3
4.7M    sxy_kitten - Daddy.mp3
4.1M    sxy_kitten - Fantasy Lover.mp3
3.4M    sxy_kitten - Girls Night.mp3
3.9M    sxy_kitten - I Know Its You.mp3
2.7M    sxy_kitten - Shhhhhh.mp3
5.3M    sxy_kitten_-_A_mothers_love.mp3
5.8M    sxy_kitten_-_Homecoming_Present.mp3
4.1M    sxy_kitten_-_Tie_Me_Down.mp3
5.8M    sxy_kitten_Curiosity.mp3
2.3M    sxykitten_anotherpleasure.rm
2.2M    sxykitten_confession.rm
324K    sxykitten_hotstuff.rm
352K    sxykitten_imagination.rm
1.7M    sxykitten_playtime.rm
2.9M    sxykitten_somebodywatch.rm
2.5M    sxykitten_tease.rm
1.4M    sxykitten_tjs.rm
3.1M    sxykitten_touchme.rm
3.5M    sxykitten_trustme.rm
1.8M    sxykitten_unfaithful.rm
2.2M    sxykitten_wetpanties.ram
3.4M    sxykitten_youwantme.rm
75M     total

The zip file (74mb) is currently uploading to putfile.com. I will post a URL later :)
 
Helloooo!!!!!

Did anybody think to check with me whether I was ok about my things being hosted?
 
I don't think the lit forums allow links (for fear of spam), so this link may not last long before a mod edits it out.

If so, PM me and I'll give it to you personally. It may take me a few days to get around to checking my PMs though.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OYCY9XCV
 
i know i have never posted here...why should i? i already post at enough forums. Another one..like this here and i would...well i would never leave the pc again ;)

but honestly i´m on this site for 4 years..and i only can say THANK YOU FOR THIS ZIP FILE! you rock! i have tried everything i know and searched everywhere...i was totaly down when she stopped with her stories...this is realy great. though she is right...her approval should have been there!!!

but i have to say thanks.

(D. you rock, i will never forget you and i hope your knee is allright now and life is good to you!)
 
sxy_kitten said:
Did anybody think to check with me whether I was ok about my things being hosted?
hallelujah...sing it, sister. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

a little thought to the author, guys :)
 
I will forego that upload

I'll wait until Sexy Kitten gives this sharing of her work her blessing. It might be hours of fun for us, but it was hours of work for her. Thanks for your efforts to put it all together.
 
uptoplay2 said:
I'll wait until Sexy Kitten gives this sharing of her work her blessing. It might be hours of fun for us, but it was hours of work for her. Thanks for your efforts to put it all together.
but you can check out her new stories!!!!!!

SXY is BACKKKKKKK!!! :D
 
asian_princess said:
but you can check out her new stories!!!!!!

SXY is BACKKKKKKK!!! :D

But her bio now says she's gone forever. So sad. I miss her already.
 
Blue_Sky_ said:
But her bio now says she's gone forever. So sad. I miss her already.
awwwwwwww. i didn't know!

sneaky kitten!

...just hoping you're happy wherever you are, babe.
this place isn't the same with stories of your caliber being posted.

miss you!
 
audios available

Didn't realise the kitten was so missed, good job I got all those audios saved - my god i've never been so hard, and Asian Princess, baby, you are just as phenominal.

Noticed some were looking for her file, thought you might like to know there available on ebay! Was looking for some stuff earlier, put in "erotic audio" in the search and there she was!

Lets hope the kitten comes out of retirement again soon.
 
fckthisln said:
Noticed some were looking for her file, thought you might like to know there available on ebay! Was looking for some stuff earlier, put in "erotic audio" in the search and there she was!

Just had a look at ebay, 21 sxy_kitten stories selling at £9.99+postage, I hope that's the Kitten herself selling them rather than someone else trying to make money out of her work.
 
jgm2204 said:
Just had a look at ebay, 21 sxy_kitten stories selling at £9.99+postage, I hope that's the Kitten herself selling them rather than someone else trying to make money out of her work.


what do you bet it's not? :rolleyes:
 
sxy_kitten said:
To Asian_Princess - Hello you beautiful sexy creature :) So good to see you still tearing up the audio section with those wickedly sexy audios - the sxy_kitten can't get enough when she comes in to see whats goin on in here.

To everybody else - if you want specific files - pm me, I do occasionally check my mail and I will arrange to transfer files to people (within reason - and which I have already done for a few peole) if you want them via sendthisfile.com - so let me know okay.

Hmnnnn I remember recording confession - got me sooooo hot :)

Sxy
xxxx
*pokes*

*sniff* :(

come back. i miss you.

someone asked me what my all time fav story was on lit and there's no doubt, it was confession...made me remember hearing it the first time 3 years ago!!!

shit. we old! :D


btw...i think i got my mojo back...same day i lost my voice lmfao.

anyway, just letting you know we're always hankering for a Kitten sighting...

miss ya, D :kiss:
 
Well 7 years late, but what the hey I'll try.

So "Sxy_Kitten" did restart her page about the end of 2006 ( exact numbers are: 2 in 2006, 2 in 2007, 6 in 2008, 5 in 2009, 8 in 2010, 0 in 2011, 21 in 2012, 1 in 2013, 6 in 2014 ), but as of this reply her pagei s gone again. Also she had a Tumblr (sxykittenaudio.tumblr.com) and was on Reddit (reddit.com/user/Sxy_Kitten) in the sub-reddit "gonewildaudio", both are down.

So there you go all I know to date.
 
there is nothing on the sxy kitten soundcloud. noone knows where she left or went to but all me and a few others know is that she was offering services for custom audios. unfortunately now that she has completely left without saying word at all to her fans, none of us that ordered a custom audio will get it since there's no way to reach her at all now..... oh well i guess lesson learned then. she had great audios and was a funny person on her q and a audio but this taught me to never order custom audios again out of fear that the person will just poof away soon as you order it....
 
There is nothing on the sxy_kitten soundcloud account but if you search 'sxy_kitten' you find somebody else uploading sxy_kitten stories about the Colonel etc.

:rose:
 
oh well I wouldn't be too annoyed about losing the custom audio i ordered that i never will get now if kitten had atleast let her fanbase know she'll be gone instead of poofing away, ignoring the fans, and leaving everyone that ordered things in the dark.....
 
oh well I wouldn't be too annoyed about losing the custom audio i ordered that i never will get now if kitten had atleast let her fanbase know she'll be gone instead of poofing away, ignoring the fans, and leaving everyone that ordered things in the dark.....

she has stopped making audios and removed all her stuff because her anonymity was compromised, sadly she will never be back.
 
she has stopped making audios and removed all her stuff because her anonymity was compromised, sadly she will never be back.

where is ur proof? and even so what about the people that paid for their custom recordings to be made? we just get shafted? again last time i trust an author or audio maker to do custom for me if this is what happened.
 
Back
Top