How to choose a butt plug.

Jada59

Literotica Guru
I am having no luck here. Tried one years ago. It went in fine but wouldn't stay in. Recently bought two. One is the silicone kind with the jewel on it. I have had trouble with silicone toys in the past as they are too flexible and for that reason, won't go in easily. I actually never got this one in at all. But it has skittered all over the room in trying! The other is a beautiful clear and blue glass one. It's far too huge for me to even get the tip in and it's so heavy, I think if I did get it in, it would fall out.

I am not new to anal play. I sometimes use a dildo that way but would really like a plug. I have been ordering online so that could be part of the problem. My friend owns a sex toy shop but it's not near where I live and doesn't have convenient parking. Otherwise I would buy from here.

What's the trick to finding one that will fit and stay in? Thanks!

I am having no luck here. Tried one years ago. It went in fine but wouldn't stay in. Recently bought two. One is the silicone kind with the jewel on it. I have had trouble with silicone toys in the past as they are too flexible and for that reason, won't go in easily. I actually never got this one in at all. But it has skittered all over the room in trying! The other is a beautiful clear and blue glass one. It's far too huge for me to even get the tip in and it's so heavy, I think if I did get it in, it would fall out.

I am not new to anal play. I sometimes use a dildo that way but would really like a plug. I have been ordering online so that could be part of the problem. My friend owns a sex toy shop but it's not near where I live and doesn't have convenient parking. Otherwise I would buy from here.

What's the trick to finding one that will fit and stay in? Thanks!

Whenever I've been shopping for these I've been amazed at the range of sizes, lengths, widths, shapes. It's difficult to know what suits your particular anatomy without a few false starts. If you're having trouble with it not staying in, you could consider one with wider 'shoulders'.

I like the silicon ones, actually, I find the flexibility makes them feel more comfortable once in. I know what you mean about the entry being more tricky, though. Your comment about it skittering around the room made me smile!

So far, as an anal virgin, I have tried 2 prostate oriented toys. The first didn't seem to do anything and the second, I think is too short to touch the magic spot. I have only had it in once so it's a bit early to tell. I tried to walk around with it inserted but it came out.

Whenever I've been shopping for these I've been amazed at the range of sizes, lengths, widths, shapes. It's difficult to know what suits your particular anatomy without a few false starts. If you're having trouble with it not staying in, you could consider one with wider 'shoulders'.

I like the silicon ones, actually, I find the flexibility makes them feel more comfortable once in. I know what you mean about the entry being more tricky, though. Your comment about it skittering around the room made me smile!

Heh. Maybe I'll just have to keep buying them and hope one works. I've got a craving!!!

So far, as an anal virgin, I have tried 2 prostate oriented toys. The first didn't seem to do anything and the second, I think is too short to touch the magic spot. I have only had it in once so it's a bit early to tell. I tried to walk around with it inserted but it came out.

That's exactly what happened to me. I believe mine was a Doc Johnson brand and it predated the Internet. It was that long ago. As I recall, it was pretty narrow but a few inches long. I was an anal virgin back then too.

I have had trouble with silicone toys in the past as they are too flexible and for that reason, won't go in easily. I actually never got this one in at all. But it has skittered all over the room in trying! The other is a beautiful clear and blue glass one. It's far too huge for me to even get the tip in and it's so heavy, I think if I did get it in, it would fall out.

Have you tried some lube? I'd suggest a thin coat of Astroglide on your plug. That's why the doc always squirts a big gob of KY on his glove before he does a prostate exam. The same should work for women. :cattail:

If you can stand the entry fee, look at Njoy stainless steel plugs. Buy once, cry once, but it's too late for that.

Have you tried some lube? I'd suggest a thin coat of Astroglide on your plug. That's why the doc always squirts a big gob of KY on his glove before he does a prostate exam. The same should work for women. :cattail:

I did try lube but if anything, it made it even more difficult because all it did was slide all over the place and fly out of my hand.

Get an n joy pure plug in a size medium for you. It’s medical stainless steel and spendy but will last a lifetime. The best purchase I ever made.

I agree that you should get the size medium njoy Pure plug, it's only 1.25" in diameter but fills you up delightfully. The long and curved tapered neck helps the plug stay put, so you won't have to worry about slippage. The main purpose of the Pure plug is its forward-pointing head. For women, you can feel the weighty head providing constant, delicious pressure against the vaginal area.

PM me if you need more info about the plug.

that's what happens when you but cheap butt plugs from China, they are probably just sink plugs butt or bath holes lol

that's what happens when you but cheap butt plugs from China, they are probably just sink plugs butt or bath holes lol
I buy most of my toys from china, and I own a couple of butt plugs. They serve really well.

The problem here is you have to choose what you buy. There are expensive branded plugs that are also shaped the way that they wouldn't stay in very well in each asshole. There's actually very little quality difference between some of the china toys and good american ones. Sure, you can buy total and complete garbage on Aliexpress, but if you search well and don't grab the first thing you find - you can buy really amazing and cheap toys there.

I buy most of my toys from china, and I own a couple of butt plugs. They serve really well.

The problem here is you have to choose what you buy. There are expensive branded plugs that are also shaped the way that they wouldn't stay in very well in each asshole. There's actually very little quality difference between some of the china toys and good american ones. Sure, you can buy total and complete garbage on Aliexpress, but if you search well and don't grab the first thing you find - you can buy really amazing and cheap toys there.

Thanks. I used to buy stuff from a place in Australia but I can't remember the name. Had a color in the name. I want to say "red". They sold other things as well. Each category had a different color in the name. I think it was "green" for vitamins.

Back