Captured for Interrogation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis bit her lip when Nikolai told her to pleasure him with her mouth. God, she hadn't given a BJ since that night. . . . she pushed it out of her mind and got down on her knees.

God he's so thick! she thought to herself as she hesitantly started taking him into her mouth. Remembering something from her college days, she started flicking the head with her tongue.
 
Nikolai relaxed in his chair, leaning back to present his cock better. It had been ages since he had intimate contact and he wanted to soak in every second of it. "That's it, good girl, Snow Princess," he managed to gasp.
 
Hearing the praise made her feel a bit better. She quickly started taking him further and further into her mouth, running her tongue all along the cock as quick as lighting.

She stopped when the head hit the back of her throat, she had never been able to deepthroat, she had the worst gag reflex on the planet. She worked quickly and easily, ideas coming back to her as she continued to pleasure him.
 
For someone who had not been a 'sub' recently, Alexis listened remarkably well. Nikolai was thinking about what the doms in Alexis' stories had done in this situation, since she was into it. Finally, he decided to try some dirty talk. "You like my hard member in your mouth, dear?" he said, not using harsher language to gauge her reaction.
 
Alexis moaned softly in answer to Nikolai's question. She hoped harsher words weren't used, she wasn't sure how it would go over. She ran her nails along the sides of her legs gently.
 
Nikolai saw that she was really getting into it, but he was about ready to burst. "Little one, I am almost finished,"he said, not sure if she would accept his jism.
 
Music to Alexis's ears. All that work she had done in college was still paying off. She upped the ante on her ministrations, her nails gently scratching along his thighs.
 
The extra stimulation pushed Nikolai over the edge, streaming his seed into Alexis' mouth. That was excellent, dear," he managed to say after a bit of recovery. "Now allow me to do the same. He picked her up by the waist, laid her down powerfully on a desk, but with control, and got down on his knees. He began sliding his fingers along the outside of her labia, warming her up.
 
By the time she had finished swallowing what came out, Alexis found herself on a desk, legs opened, and Nikolai in between them, using fingers on the outside. She gasped in surprise, eyes wide. She had never been pleasured like this before, never. It was always them, them, them. She clutched at the desk with white knuckles.
 
Nikolai saw her open up and began to rub her clit between his thumb and forefinger. "My, you are a responsive one," he mused. "Perhaps my pet should tell me how to pet her special areas?"
 
Alexis moaned and shook her head. "Never. . . .been pleasured. . . . like this. . . . .before. . . . " she gasped out.
 
Nikolai began tonguing her clitoris, and paused briefly to ask, "Do you know the Russian Alphabet?" before returning his attentions to her button and tracing it there.
 
"Bits and pieces," Alexis gasped. "I had to learn. . . . shit. . . . basic Russian. . . . for my mission. .. . . FUCK!" she moaned. Her body was getting overwhelmed with sensations she had never known.
 
Nikolai added a coulple of fingers inside Alexis, targeting the G spot. "Cum for me, pet," he said, using a term she had not objected to yet.
 
The fingers, hitting that one spot that she always thought was a myth, sent her completely over the edge. She was shaking, and moaning, and feeling. . . . free. She started whimpering, then screaming as she hit her first ever orgasm.

When she was done, she hung her head over, breathing heavily, her skin beaded with sweat.
 
Nikolai stood up, having regained his erection, and laid it over Alexis' body. She could tell, now that she had an accurate scale, that it went from the top of her cleft to the belly button. "Now that we know each other better, pet, how about telling me your actual name?"
 
Alexis looked at him, feeling a little out of whack. "M-m-m-my real name?" she stuttered, still reeling from what just happened.
 
"Why not, you know mine." Nikolai replied. "Besides, I could just go down the list of what i read to make some up. There are some really interesting ones in there." He paused for a minute to let it sink in, then as an afterthought added, "You enjoyed being called 'pet' during that, right?"
 
Nikolia noticed the change in demeanor almost instantly, going from strong, confident woman to meek, lost little girl. Into her ear, he whispered, "Tell me, what is wrong? All of a sudden you have returned to a lamb when you acted the wolf."
 
Alexis gave a small smile at the comparison. "I'm just scared, Rusky. Really, really scared." she said softly.
 
"Scared of me or scared of that thing you do not wish to talk about?" Nikola asked, brushing his hand through her hair. "We are trapped here, together, and we have all the time in the world. When you are ready, tell me, but first tell me your name, for it must be at least as beautiful as you."
 
The hand through her hair was comforting, and Alexis relaxed a little. She blushed when he called her beautiful. "I'm scared of both, I guess, Rusky," she whispered. "Mainly of. . . .the other thing. . . " She took a deep breath. "My name is Alexis," she confessed.
 
Nikolai sat up and regained his pants, and then began buttoning his shirt. "I will go and retrieve the rest of your belongings. I must lock you back in he cell, for I enjoy having a job." He put her back in and locked the door, still without her clothes. He wanted a warm sight when he got back, and she would not freeze due to the outpost's heating units. He removed the laptop's internet and handed it to Alexis. Before leaving, he said, "Perhaps you can create another of your fictions while I am gone. What should I bring back?"
 
Alexis nodded. "Um, there's about two pounds of deer jerky, some blankets, a few changes of clothes, and. . . ." she blushed as she mentioned it more quietly. "my teddy bear."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top