Lesbian Video Clip Recommendations

Annie I know what you mean

Perfect for my liking, but then again, so are you.

I was looking at 6969'profile pics and I know exactly what you mean. Isn't her voluptuousness wonderful. There lovely soft voluminous boobs and that glorious bottom of hers. Your not the only one that fancies her J
 
It is, truly. I love the scene and I love the film.

I'm glad you liked it.

Here's a kiss that gets me all hot and bothered each and every time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dm8Tq_o8nY
It's like a dance between these two, Eleanor fought her attraction to Payton and when she couldn't fight anymore, her desire just gets unleashed on Payton, then Payton catches herself and takes charge.

I love the fact that they're both fully clothed and yet the fire is still blazing. It also show the power of a kiss.
 
The video I linked to, a page or so ago, is pretty darn realistic, in that - unless they're amazingly good actors - the two women are genuinely having sex with each other. It certainly feels and looks like real sex - they desire each other, enjoy each other's touch and each other's bodies, and they orgasm. In a way, any erotica in which the participants are authentically enjoying it and feel like they're genuinely making love is by definition realistic.

I agree with you completely. That video is so arousing. I am very rarely aroused by the more stereotypical pornography that features overly-tanned, fake-breasted, overly-made-up women moaning for 30 minutes but who don't seem to care that much about the woman they're "making love" to.

Here's one with two normal looking girls who just seem to enjoy pleasuring each other:
http://xhamster.com/movies/2117253/check_out_my_new_shoes_and_then_me.html
 
Last edited:
I agree with you completely. That video is so arousing. I am very rarely aroused by the more stereotypical pornography that features overly-tanned, fake-breasted, overly-made-up women moaning for 30 minutes but who don't seem to care that much about the woman they're "making love" to.

Here's one with two normal looking girls who just seem to enjoy pleasuring each other:
http://xhamster.com/movies/2117253/check_out_my_new_shoes_and_then_me.html

Very well said, interesting points ericahope.:)
 
Back
Top