Mob Boss and His Wife (Closed)

"Well you just awakened the inner slut that was deep inside of me." She said with a laugh. She smiled at him. "I am a hot piece of ass and you are very hunky and so chiselled. My old man he's okay." She said. She looked up at him smiling.

"Well what if I don't want a break?" She asked with a grin. She stroked her hair out of her face. "Come on baby you know you want to fuck my mouth." She said looking at him with her big puppy dog eyes and a pout.
 
"It's a good thing because that inner slut inside you is one of the best things in the entire world." He nodded with the news of her father, he'd have to make a trip out to talk to him soon.

Jesse looked down at his wife. She wasn't asking him to fuck her face because she wanted him to get off, she was doing that because she wanted it. So he got off her and walked over to corner of the room. "Crawl over here, kiss my feet, remind me I am master in my home and beg me and then maybe I will fuck your face slut."
 
Jesse looked at her and She looked back smiling at her husband. She was feeling calmer in herself and less stressed with him home. Although she wouldn't be completely easy for him to control completely just yet. Power and control still ran through her veins. He got off her and the bed. He walked to the corner of the room.

She wondered what he was up to right now. She caught on he was wanting to show her his dominance. She crawled off the bed onto the floor on her all fours. She crawled to him. She didn't really want to kiss his feet but didn't want to get him angry so she leaned her head down and kissed his feet.

"You are the master of this house and I your wife. I'm yours. Please fuck my mouth. You know how much you love fucking my mouth and it has been such a long time since you have done it." She said looking up at him before kissing his feet again. "You are my king and I your wench please my king fuck my dirty little wench mouth." She said.
 
This wasn't really about dominance so much as it was about him just enjoying the way a woman looked on her knees. Her words immediately melted his knees and whatever resolve he had had to not fuck her face.

Jesse gripped her skull in both hands like a basketball and thrust his cock into her mouth. Inch, after brutal inch, he was clearly loving the way she sounded slurping and gasping for air around his cock. "That's a good little whore, suck it all down."
 
He gripped hold of her head. She opened up her mouth wide. He thrust his cock deep into her mouth. She was looking up at him as he was moving deeper and deeper in her mouth. She was gagging a little on his cock. She took him fully in her mouth. She gagged hard on his cock sucking hard.

She stroked his leg. She looked up at him gagging on his cock. Her eyes locked on his. She stroked his balls softly as she was gagging worse on his cock. Her face was turning white. She was looking at him hoping he was really enjoying her gagging on his big cock.
 
Jesse wasn't trying to hurt his wife, he just liked that look of panic, and the sound his cock made bouncing off the back of her skull. It was the best feeling in the world to him. Everytime she started to struggle a little too much or worse, too little, he pulled out for a few moments just slapping her around with his cock until she revived.

After a while of that he pulled out and stroked himself off splattering her face with his cum.
 
He came all over her face. She looked up at him with her face covered in cum. She got onto her feet. She wiped cum off her lips and she kissed his lips. She smiled at him happy. "You want to shower with me baby." She said. She didn't care she had cum all over her face. She'd wash it off in the shower. She stroked his chest softly looking into his eyes. "I love you Jesse. I'm so happy your home." She said before turning to go in the on suite bathroom. She turned on the shower and got in. The water felt nice and hot running down her body.
 
Jesse smiled and kissed her back. She was more than a little alluring like that. His little sperm splattered princess. He gave it a moment then finished stripping down and joined her in the kitchen.
 
She put her face under the water letting the water wash away all the cum from her face. She heard the bathroom door open she turned and smiled happy seeing Jesse was joining in the shower. She pulled him into the shower. The hot water running down their bodies. "Jesse you still love me don't you?" She asked looking into his eyes. They'd been apart for so long and she needed to hear how much he loved her and how badly he'd missed her while he was in prison.
 
"Of course I love you, why would you even ask something so silly as if I still loved you?" He kissed her cheek softly moving behind her and grabbing the washcloth and soaping it up, then moving to her back .
 
"You've been gone so long. I didn't know if you'd decided while in prison you were over me and wanted some younger girl. I hated you being away. People were saying I should move on from you and they sure tried setting me up but no guy has a chance with me because your my first and my last." She said as he washed her back. His hands felt so good on her back. "The kids are coming home from your parents tomorrow. They've been counting the days down till you came home. They missed you like crazy. You will be shocked with how big they are all getting." She said. Their kids adored Jesse and it had hit them hard when he went to prison. They were so happy their daddy was coming back.
 
"You want to know what no man in the history of Earth has ever done? Gone to prison and decided that he didn't want to be with the love of his life. It just doesn't happen, that's not reality. Besides where would I find a young woman as talented as you? As smart? As strong?"

He didn't want that last bit going to her head too much but she was, she had run his organization for a decade, as far as he could tell everybody respected her and even if he didn't believe that was as squeaky clean as she thought she was the fact was things were still running very well. Not everybody, man or woman, could accomplish that.
 
"Your the love of my life too. I'm sorry I'm just being silly. Those many sleepless nights alone in our bed my head went crazy thinking of how you wouldn't want to be with me anymore. I know I can be hard work and I can be a bitch but I don't mean to be." She said as she began washing his chest.

"The truth is I'm crazy for you and I have been since day one. I really couldn't manage having you gone. We've been together so long and when you went away it killed me. I threw my head into the business so I didn't have to think about you all the time." She said.
 
"You, hard work? Have you met you?" Jesse asked playfully. Sure she'd been a bit of a handful the last few hours but she'd been perfect prior to that, even visiting him in jail, maybe not as much as he would have liked but she'd obviously been more than a little busy.

He completely believed her that she had worked that hard to avoid thinking about him. "I can imagine." He turned her around washing the rest of her, down her breasts and stomach, her thighs. It was the first time since he'd gotten back to take the time to re-learn her body.
 
She smiled at Jesse. Him trying to make her feel better worked. Her husband could be incredibly sweet and she loved him that much more because of it. When he was prison she tried to see him as much as she could but business made it difficult. They didn't get any conjugal visits because they knew who Jesse was so to make his prison time worse they banned him from conjugal visits.

Having no sex for so long was a hell for her and she bet it drove him as crazy as her probably more. He turned her around washing her boobs, stomach and thighs. She loved feeling his hands on her. "I missed your touch so much. How was laying in your cell on a night without me in your arms." She said. She was pushing up against him as his hands moved over her body.
 
Jesse shuddered slightly. Even if he had eventually made friends with his cell mate, even promised to look after him when he got out that didn't mean that he was really in the mood to talk about that.

"Maybe we'll talk about that later." He replied finishing washing his lovely wife. "So what did you ahve planned for the rest of the day?"
 
"Well we don't have to speak about it at all if you don't want too baby." She said. His hands were washing her body. She closed her eyes just enjoying his hands moving over her body. He was the only man in the world for her, he was her one. Their marriage at the moment wasn't perfect but they'd get back to where they was before he went away soon.

"Well I was thinking maybe tonight we can have a date night. The kids are coming home tomorrow so we need to make the most of our alone time. I think after our shower we should get ready and go to our favourite restaurant and then after we can come home and fuck like we are teenagers again." She said. She turned and pushed him up against the wall and kissed him.
 
"There are certainly worse things." He wasn't going to admit that while he did remember somethings about his wife like her birthday, favorite color, her father and pet she had no clue what their favorite restaraunt had been or what their song was if they even had such a thing.

"I can't wait to see the kids." He remembed the genders of his children even if regular people in conversations didn't use the necessary language. :D
 
She slipped out of the shower wrapping her towel round her body. "I'm sure you don't really remember much about the kids and well you were away when I gave birth to one of them." She said. During his trial she'd been pregnant with their third child. "Penny's just turned 13 she remembers quite a lot about you, Dylan is 11 doesn't remember much about you and Mason is 9 he doesn't really know much." She said. At the beginning of Jesse prison sentence she use to take the kids but it upset the kids to much so for their sake she didn't take them in.

"I've already booked reservations at the restaurant. I'm going to go start getting ready and you should too." She said before walking out of the bathroom and to her walk in closet. She sat her dressing table drying off her damp her. She then started to curl it. She went through her things and choose https://dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.ne...6203055105ecb2/s_5434ade9266203055105ecb6.jpg and http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=50819021.

She did her make up and then went through to the bedroom. Jesse was sat on the bed in his towel. She moved over to him and kissed him. She did a little spin "What do you think?" She asked. She went to his closet and got out a blue shirt and his fancy jeans. "I think your old clothes may be a bit big but they'll do for now." She said. She sat next to him. "After our date. I have a little surprise for you." She said grinning.
 
Jesse sat on the bed for a while after he got out of the shower, he really wasn't sure what to wear. Ten years was a long time under any circumstances, frankly he was amazed that she hadn't thrown away his clothing or given it to charity or burned it in frustration.

"You look amazing." He replied with a smile. That was something he had definitely missed about his wife, her habit of dressing her best for any and every little occasion. She brought him some clothes, something that he hadn't worn since high school actually which meant it was smaller than most of the rest of his clothes. It still didn't fit him perfectly but it was a damn bit better than most of the rest of his clothing. He felt like a kid who'd snuck into their father's closet with most of his clothing.

"I can't wait to see and meet my kids." He shook his head thinking about how much time he'd lost with his children. First words, first steps, first days of school. Penny was probably into boys now. Were girls into boys at thirteen? He honestly couldn't remember if they were. He'd been into girls when he was like six or something. He could remember picking flowers for them on the way to school.

"Well lets get going to where ever it is you made plans." Jesse grabbed her hand and pressed his lips to her knuckles.
 
She blushed when he kissed her hand. "You are the same old charmer, aren't you baby?" She said smiling at him. She was excited for the kids to come home tomorrow and all her family be together. "They were so excited when I told them you were coming home. Penny has grown so much. She's into boys now. I bet your going to harder on the boys she brings home than my farther. Our boys are into girls as well. Dylan is a big flirt and Mason is a ladies man even at 9. They are both charmer's just like their daddy." She said.

She took his hand and walked him out their bedroom down the stairs. "I've got two surprises for you tonight. The first one is outside this door and the second you will find out later." She said. She walked him out of the door. She had made quite a bit of money this month and decided her husband needed a big welcome home present. Before he went away he spoilt her all the time and now it was her turn to spoil him. She loved him so much and he was finally home so deserved a welcome home present.

Outside was- http://happymap.com/blog/wp-content...l_insignia_2009_93109515432827763-550x412.jpg. She saw the car and thought of him so decided to buy it. "What do you think of your present baby?" She asked looking at him smiling. She moved to lay against the front of the car posing like a car model. "Maybe we can fuck on your car later." She said grinning at him. She looked at him with lust in her eyes. She moved her fingers through her hair grinning at him playfully.
 
"I don't know, I've been away for ten years." He sighed suddenly thinking about his kids more than he really wanted to. He wasn't really sure how they would feel about him, she was telling him that Penny remembered him and the other two loved him but how? One of them had never even seen him and the other had barely been walking the last time. "I mean what do I do about her and boys?" He mumbled. If Saidhe's dad had a lick of sense he would probably have taken Jesse out back and drown him but. . .he really did love her. Was that just overprotective father stuff?

"Well I'll tell you that over the last three years I have been trained rather well to hate surprises with a goddamn passion but I trus-"

His jaw dropped when he stepped outside and saw the car she'd bought him. "It's nice. It's very nice." he said walking up to it and then slowly circling it. Sure it was a family car but he was a family man right? Jesse smirked. "Maybe we will fuck on it soon, but you wanted to go get food and it's been over a decade since I was behind the wheel so I can tell you someone whose got two thumbs and isn't going to be driving." He pointed his thumbs at himself. "This guy!"
 
"Well you spend time with them. Get to know your kids. They love you because your their daddy. I always talk to them about you. The boys don't know where you've been but Penny does. You've got to show to the kids you love them and aren't going to go anywhere again. They need time with you and it will take awhile for things to be fine but they are worth it. I must say they are great kids." She said.

She knew he was worried about how the kids would be with him but she felt they would be okay. There was pictures all over the house of their daddy and she spoke about Jesse to the kids all the time. "Well this surprise is a good one." She said after hearing him say he had learnt to hate surprises. She saw his mouth drop open seeing the car. She was glad to see he really liked the car.

"I'll drive baby don't worry about it." She said getting in the car. She had a thing for fast cars now. Cars, houses and luxuries showed people their family was successful and it also gave a lot of street cred. She drove them down to their old favourite restaurant, it was a little Italian. Once they got there they were instantly guided to a private booth. "You looking forward to good food. I bet prison food was disgusting." She said giving him a menu.
 
"I guess." He replied. He wasn't sure how that would ever work. He was a stranger to his own children something he never wanted but he knew that there wasn't much to be done for it at the moment.

You'd be amazed how used to prison food you get eventually. I mean I'm kinda craving tacos right now."
 
"Well we can go somewhere that does tacos if you want." She said smiling at him. She didn't mind where they ate she just wanted to be with her husband. She knew he was worrying about the kids and how things were going to be now. She leaned across the table and kissed him. "Everything is going to be okay." She said looking into his eyes as she stroked his hand.
 
Back
Top