Tenga Egg

mnwidrummer

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Posts
161
I'm interested in purchasing something for my solo time. Not sure I want to spend a ton on a Flashlight, so I was leaning towards a TENGA EGG.

Anyone have any thoughts? If not that, what do you suggest?
 
I'm interested in purchasing something for my solo time. Not sure I want to spend a ton on a Flashlight, so I was leaning towards a TENGA EGG.

Anyone have any thoughts? If not that, what do you suggest?

They are fantastic. Dont hesitate, def worth it
 
Highly recommend tents eggs, especially if it’s your first masturbator. Once you’ve had one you’ll want to try another. I was the same, not wanting to spend a lot on a fleshlight, to be honest I still wouldn’t have if my wife hadn’t bought me one as a present. I was more than happy with my tenga eggs, also it doesn’t matter that they say single use only, I’ve had them last for a while
 
I'm interested in purchasing something for my solo time. Not sure I want to spend a ton on a Flashlight, so I was leaning towards a TENGA EGG.

Anyone have any thoughts? If not that, what do you suggest?

Love them! Just bought two new ones yesterday. Couldn’t wait to crack one open. Don’t believe the one use directive. They wash up well with warm soap and water. I had one on a 5 month business trip. Probably used it 5 to 6 times a week. Some people say they tear. They might be using them for repeated long strokes. I probably have 8 now. I have tossed a few over time. One feature is if you want to slurp up your own it’s right there in the egg when you are done.
 
tried and didnt do anything for me. would like to try a fleshlight but hate to spend that kind of money and find out its no good either...
 
OMG This is so great. I never heard of these eggs so went to look them up and watched some absolutely gorgeous guys masturbating in them and cumming. My favorite is "jerking off wit a Tenga Egg and shoot 12 loads on pornhub. A beautiful guy so flat stomach and a gorgeous hard red cut cock, kneeling facing the camera so you can gaze at his balls and the area beneath that reminds me so much of a woman's cunny slit. When he cums he pulls the egg off and shoots long hard streams up and his his nipple. Over and over. I am now in love with his angry red cock and hard body and his Oh Just all of him. Try to find that video for a perfect few minutes. Now I need to find a way to get all you men to send me your used eggs for proper sanitary disposal. Please send them with a full load to help conserve resources.
 
Any specific one to try first? Or ones you’ve liked better than others?
Tenga eggs are fantastic. I've found that the rougher textures have worked better for me. I've also found that putting a very small hole in the tip of the egg makes it more pleasurable for me as the air is ejected on the down stroke. Some may like the pressure build up so you'll just have to experiment. You can get a 6 pack of these eggs for around $35 if I remember correctly. Check the Tenga site and have fun! Definitely worth every penny.
 
Thank you to everyone who responded. I should be getting mine tomorrow. I’m excited to try it out. And I’ll give a full rundown after.
 
Thanks to everyone who convinced me to make the purchase! Used it a couple times last weekend and throughly enjoyed it. So many different possibilities and options. Cant wait to try more.
 
Tenga Spinner

I've enjoyed the Tenga Eggs alot but have recently bought a Tenga Spinner. For me, this is a whole new level of pleasure. If you haven't tried it yet, do it. You won't regret it!
 
I new Tenga product is the spinner. It cums in 3 different configurations. 001, 002 and 003. They have different "bumps" different sizes and different levels of softness. Hold it at the inner end and pull it down on your cock and the outside end twists, hold it at the outer end and the inside spins as you stroke. Very clever, indeed. Very effective. If I am in a hurry I can be done in a matter of a few minutes.
 
Tenga eggs aren't expensive and they last a long time if washed with soap and warm water after use.

Okay. I am not familiar with Tenga eggs and just looked them up. You are right they are very inexpensive. I was only trying to help. Thanks for the update for me. :D
 
Okay. I am not familiar with Tenga eggs and just looked them up. You are right they are very inexpensive. I was only trying to help. Thanks for the update for me. :D

No problem. They are great! I always like a woman who wants to help!
 
Tried and didnt do anything for me... would like to try a fleshlight but a lot of money if you dont like....
 
Back
Top