FunWifey Pics :)

Ha, wow thanks for the great comments, and no hubby does not know I am posting the pics here, not sure how he would feel about it. Maybe a couple more before bed....from last Valentines day....

Great pics!

Wow, happy girl with all the sweet comments :) I will have to add some more later....thanks everyone and have an amazing Friday!

Florida Newbie

We all thank you for the sexy photos. Looking forward to what you have to show us later.:)

So, 1st time post....I've been coming to this site off and on for years, found it accidentally and read a couple of stories then left, then came back for more lol. The stories lead into the chatrooms for a lil more interaction....and now it looks like I have stumbled here as a lil further exploration. I'm 27 and live in Florida, yes obviously married. Hubby looooooves to takes pics of me randomly and a lil while back I found where he keeps them on the computer (swear i was not looking for them lol). I have debated on posted them and go back and forth but after a glass of wine I am taking a chance at something new....enjoy!

Yea these are FUN alright! :D:D

wifey pics

So, 1st time post....I've been coming to this site off and on for years, found it accidentally and read a couple of stories then left, then came back for more lol. The stories lead into the chatrooms for a lil more interaction....and now it looks like I have stumbled here as a lil further exploration. I'm 27 and live in Florida, yes obviously married. Hubby looooooves to takes pics of me randomly and a lil while back I found where he keeps them on the computer (swear i was not looking for them lol). I have debated on posted them and go back and forth but after a glass of wine I am taking a chance at something new....enjoy!

Didn't need to be told to ...enjoy! Impossible not to,they're so sexy. Your an amazing looking woman & very photogenic. Had to show my wife who totally agrees, they got her horny too!
Can't wait to see more.

Ha, wow thanks for the great comments, and no hubby does not know I am posting the pics here, not sure how he would feel about it. Maybe a couple more before bed....from last Valentines day....

Wow, you are stunningly sexy. Love the tease of dark nipples. :kiss::devil:

Lovely pics, you should turn on your PM's

Beautiful! Your husband is a very lucky!

HH

I can see why your husband likes to take a lot of photos, you're very sexy. Thank you for sharing and can't wait to see more gorgeous.

Beautiful! Can't wait to see more! Subscribed!!

Wow. Just wow.

Sexy pics wifey. Hope to see more!

Yummy

You are gorgeous and I'm subscribed. I wish all wives were as sexy as you!

One is a fun skirt I found at Spencers in the mall....the other is hubby taking a pic of me (making fun of me) because I could not figure out how to open the dog gate at one of his friends house, lol. Thank you all for the amazing comments, totally made my day!

Attachments

• Spencer Skirt.jpg
    Spencer Skirt.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
  • photos1.jpg
    photos1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9
Back