Cell Mates (closed for KaosuMakoKino)

"You're both subject to search at any time, don't forget it. And we have the right to check anywhere."

The guard holding Tricia in place placed the flashlight in his mouth and pushed his finger into Tricia's pussy.

"Ah!"

She lowered her head in shame as she felt the finger probe around inside her, then retract. She panted, and then the finger pushed itself into her tight asshole.

"AH!"
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian could feel the blood rushing through his body, not a necessarily good sign. "Something I've been thinking about... is it a job requirement to have your head shoved up your own ass? Because every guard, save for a few, seem to like taking it that way," he said dryly.
 
Tricia winced. It wasn't a head, but she felt something up her ass. This guard had to be using at least two fingers, perhaps three. She couldn't stop wincing long enough to look down. He was taking his time as well, feeling the girl twitch and hearing her groan as she was impaled by him.

"Find anything?" The female guard asked.

"Not this time." He pulled his fingers out and Tricia let out a loud sigh. The guard pulled his latex glove off and slapped Tricia's ass with his hand. She yelped and her hands fell from the wall.

"I didn't say you could move yet, did I?"

Tricia quickly put her hands back on the wall.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian pressed against the wall casually, just below the window, his bloody THU-MB leaving a ring of dully glowing crimson. He lashed out with his foot in a vicious wheel kick that caught the male guard brutally squarely between the legs, his heel hitting just behind the man's lower tackle as he spun, grabbing up Tricia's jumpsuit as the female guard turned for the cell door before he kicked her square in the ass and drove her head into the unforgiving steel, then tossed her comrade after her and slammed the cell door behind them with a small smirk. "Dumbasses. They are allowed to search a cell, but any kind of sexual assault.... gets a boot in the ass," he said dryly. He knew that when the guards awoke, they'd noticed that both of them now lacked their keys, and the keys of the male guard had locked the cell door and had somehow been broken off in the door.
 
Tricia pulled her jumpsuit back on and quickly zipped it up, trying to process what had just happened.

"Thanks. I appreciate that, but... what did you do? Now we can't get out of here. I mean, I know we were already trapped in here, but what about the yard time? What about sunlight? I don't want you to think I'm ungrateful, but... how does this end well for us?"
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian smirked slightly as he shrugged. "The area of the prison we're in is near the forest, and I grew up in the forest. As for yard time... it won't be an hour tomorrow, and unknown to this place... I know this area, and a secret they aren't going to stumble across," he deadpanned.
 
Tricia nodded, realizing she didn't know much about what was outside the complex. Of course, if Adrian had a plan, it depended on them getting yard time, and after this, how long would it be before they got that? Whoever was in charge of this place didn't seem to be too concerned about the inmates having their rights protected.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian glanced at the narrow window. "I advise we get some rest before they switch the guard shift. The night shift won't be bothered... since what I have in mind will be shortly before dawn, when they are the most tired and exhausted," he deadpanned.
 
"Thanks. I could use some rest, anyway."

Tricia pulled herself onto the top bunk and tried to lay down. The mattress was flat, hard, and cold. The blanket was scratchy, so she rolled it up and used it as a pillow. She shut her eyes and tried her best to fall asleep, but it wasn't going to be easy.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled slowly as he closed his eyes. "Try to focus on your breathing. The method I use involves visualizing a flame like that of a torch or candle and pushing everything into it, letting the flame grow and consume until there is a bubble of emptiness within your mind; thoughts will still surface, but it will be distant and will, at times, seem to 'float' along the edges of the Void. You'll know when you have it as your body will feel almost free, yet your awareness of your surroundings becomes almost inhumanly clear and focused. With practice within the Void, you'll find that it's easier to react and notice tiny details that can give away what someone will do before they actually act," he said quietly.
 
Tricia nodded and closed her eyes. She composed herself on the mattress and tried to concentrate the way he had instructed her. It seemed to take hours for her to get to a point where the world melted away from her and she could fall asleep.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian noticed with amusement that, though he was sure to Tricia, that it seemed much longer, that it took her a little over an hour and a half to get the hang of summoning the Void, though she dozed off soon after. He lay with his eyes just barely open, though from lots of practice, he was able to remain almost completely conscious yet gain even more rest than would be normal with sleep.
 
In time, Tricia Wells could learn his techniques and become a zen master. But she was starting to snore, revealing how much work she still had ahead of her.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled slowly, his eyes drifting shut as he shivered slightly, well aware that the cells weren't heated, which was one thing that very much annoyed him despite the Zen-like focus he could employ.
 
Tricia shivered in her sleep. Her jumpsuit didn't do much against the elements, and she crossed her arms and curled up. It brought her out of her slumber long enough to consider asking if Adrian was cold too. Cold enough to snuggle together, though Tricia didn't know if she was really thinking it, or if she meant it. But she could picture herself in his strong arms.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian blinked before he chuckled softly as he heard Tricia's soft, hesitant voice. "You're right that it's cold in here. You'd think they'd want to make sure we're satisfied and... warm," he said quietly. He wasn't sure what she was asking about, though.
 
The morning came and Tricia, balled up for warmth on her cot, refused to wake up. She wanted to stay warm and left alone, but prison didn't allow you to hide from your problems.

She clenched her eyes shut, hoping that if Adrian was already awake, that he would think she was really sleeping and allow her to continue.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian could tell from Tricia's breathing she wasn't asleep. He shivered as he slid quietly off his bunk before he shifted, pushing up onto the top bunk before he lightly trailed his fingers through her soft silken hair. "You deserve your freedom, not to be stuck in with these... freaks," he breathed. He was very aware that his body ran warmer and hotter than most other people. He shifted so he half lay close to her, ignoring his own shivering.
 
Tricia closed her eyes again and smiled as she was held against his warm body. The dream of the big, strong, handsome man was one she had in the past, of course, but it only began to dawn on her that it was actually happening. It was certainly not like she had expected, either in person or in circumstance. And she wasn't sure if it was what she wanted. But it was the hand that she had been dealt. And at least he agreed that she should be free. If only that dream could come true.

Beyond the door, she could hear footsteps. The guards were up to something at a nearby cell. Perhaps they were doing their daily rounds. Maybe they were just picking on someone else for a change.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian exhaled softly, hugging Tricia close so she would be warm. "They had better not try 'extracting' any searches from me... that female guard thinks I missed how a couple of her co-workers were looking at me not unlike more than a few of the prisoners here... with lust," he murmured. He was wide awake, though it didn't escape his attention that Tricia had curled herself against him, likely for more warmth.
 
"They'd better not try to search me again, either" Tricia whispered back. She wasn't sure what she would do, but she couldn't bear to be humiliated like that again.

The sounds from the other side of the door were getting louder. Whatever the guards were doing, it was almost Cell X-11's turn.

"Do you think we'll get in trouble for cuddling like this?" Tricia asked.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian snorted. "If they claim something that petty, I may end up doing more than booting their asses out. I doubt they'll come in here, though... that dumb female guard... I snagged her keys and blocked the one for this cell so it would only open if they have some way to force it open," he murmured. He'd also set a trap for the guards who held more... dark desires for them. He thoroughly enjoyed those particular talents.
 
Tricia almost jumped when she heard the guards try their door. The mechanism shook loudly but didn't open. She could hear the guards on the other side cursing and talking on their radios. Tricia couldn't make out what they were saying, but in a few moments she heard insistent footsteps approaching. They must have some way of forcing the door open.

Tricia checked to make sure her zipper was up, she suspected the guards wouldn't be stuck outside the cell for long. And they would make the two pay for their act of sabotage.
 
images_zpshi0ilge8.jpg
Adrian Michaels - Prisoner 168345
Adrian chuckled softly, sitting up before deftly sliding off the bunk. "I advise you cover your mouth and nose and hold your breath.... It's about to get quite dusty," he deadpanned as a dangerous glint entered his gaze as his eyes locked with the guards who were, he could tell, cursing foully. He inhaled softly and deeply, the movement unhurried and deliberate as he crossed his arms over his chest, staring at the guards.

In that moment, an echoing boom not unlike a cannon detonated suddenly as the wall opposite the cell door blew out like a bomb had gone off, the thick glass blowing out into the hallway as the muffled curses and yells became much clearer. He caught Tricia's arm and pulled her close before he leaped through the gaping hole which took up a third of what had been the wall of the cell with her clinging to his back.

By sheer luck, the concussive blast had sent shards of glass into their radios, disabling them. The ones that weren't disabled by the blast, were likely crushed by the overweight guards.
 
Tricia covered her head as she heard the explosion, and she could feel the concussive force travel through her body. She shut her eyes and mouth tightly as dirt flew into air, and tried not to choke. She felt him jump over her, and she tightened herself into a protective ball.
 
Back
Top