Flirty Girl

It just dawned on me that your facial expressions make your pics special. There are so many and even some that are comical. I always thought comical was sexy and you've proved that point. Glad to hear the Vegas money showed up. Usually drunk and gambling don't go to well together but it's sounds like you and hubby pulled it off just fine
 
T

112.
attachment.php
113.
attachment.php
p1379

great pictures!

i like that natural smile.
 
I know I am late in posting about this, but I have away as well.

I totally enjoyed reading about Vegas!

Oh...and the tits and ass pictures were great also.

Socks...what can she do with socks for this friday?
 
Dam girl you make me want you soo bad !!!!

Thinking of you plenty

I feel the same way about you hottie

My god you have beautiful eyes sweetie

Thanks, fluttering my lashes for ya


Wrong but that did make me blush pretty hardcore

I hate to admit it... but I was pretty distracted by that cleavage-- guess I'll have to take another peak ;)

It's funny to me because your av is a mountain and you said "take another peak" which is adorable.

I really like your smile.

Flashing one just for you as I type

Great combination of a sweet smile and scrumptious body! :)

The sweet smile is a ruse

your smile can really light up a room :heart::heart::heart:

Good thing I am smiling then it's dark here

You would have to be one of the luckiest men alive to be able to wake up to that smile every day. Those photos have made my night, your smile is amazing.

Your comment has made MY night so thanks

That girl-next-door cuteness really makes a nice vessel for me to pour fantasies into. Reading your stories, I can picture a youthful naivete that makes the coersive aspects of the story possible.

It's kind of cheating that I'd seen your face before reading the stories (hotness by the way) but I can just see the wide eyed acceptance..."Oh Doctor, If you think thats best...."

Mayhaps I should consider purloining my brothers OB/Gyn credentials?

I get about 10 messages a day from "doctors" but the joke is on them - I'm actually more turned on by the thought of being "examined" by a NON-doctor playing than the real thing. In fact, I have crippling anxiety of doctors' offices because of my little "problem." This response used so many "quotations" it made me laugh.

Welcome back Angel ... Great index Fred ... and some Lovely new Additions ;)

attachment.php


Such a Sweet Smile ... and You look Great in Black Angel ..

Thanks For Sharing .. .. :rose: :rose: :heart:

I think everyone looks great in black. Men, take notes.
 
You webcam could be a kodiak camera and still be hot....you are a very sexy lady...enjoyed looking at you, more would be better.
 
nice
i got a pussy making me wet.. seriously covering me in wetnes.. and its all furry
 
You webcam could be a kodiak camera and still be hot....you are a very sexy lady...enjoyed looking at you, more would be better.

lions, and tigers, and cams! oh my!

well, kodak is officially out of the camera business, but that's not going to stop me from thinking about rhinos all day...
 
Wow, took me most of the day to read this thread from post #1, well worth it. I think those last two pictures may be my favorites, if only the boobs weren't covered.....

Lovely!
 
Yeah I really liked that picture too. Here's a couple of those cute face pics of me :)

Your face is in these pics?! ;)

Seriously, though, your eyes and your smile are just as gorgeous and alluring as your body! Thanks so much for sharing!
 
Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something :)

I apologize in advance if I mess anything up with this attachment process.



Just found your thread

What a sexy body...Lucky me that I found you
 
Strolled through this thread, and I'm fairly sure I'll not think clearly for the rest of the night... about all I can think of now is "must... sex... must... sex..."
 
nice
i got a pussy making me wet.. seriously covering me in wetnes.. and its all furry

Nice. I had something I was going to say here. Sure, it was probably lewd and unimaginative, but it was something. Then I read this. And laughed. And forgot. Hi Angel.
 
The most beautiful angel on Earth...

Who told you I was on earth? Are you stalking me?

It just dawned on me that your facial expressions make your pics special. There are so many and even some that are comical. I always thought comical was sexy and you've proved that point. Glad to hear the Vegas money showed up. Usually drunk and gambling don't go to well together but it's sounds like you and hubby pulled it off just fine

Yeah, glad to know my pictures are hilarious. I think they are too. Some times when I am making a "sexy" face I just laugh so hard that I post it but no one else seems to know I look hilarious.


My husband picked them out. Go figure lol

lions, and tigers, and cams! oh my!

well, kodak is officially out of the camera business, but that's not going to stop me from thinking about rhinos all day...

I thought that same thing about the kodiak haha. I knew what he meant though :p

Wow, took me most of the day to read this thread from post #1, well worth it. I think those last two pictures may be my favorites, if only the boobs weren't covered.....

Lovely!

I know! If only boobs NEVER had to be covered. What a world.

Strolled through this thread, and I'm fairly sure I'll not think clearly for the rest of the night... about all I can think of now is "must... sex... must... sex..."

You're hot so I am glad you're thinking about sex now.

love those last two !!

xx

I know, I know. You like me dressed :p

Nice. I had something I was going to say here. Sure, it was probably lewd and unimaginative, but it was something. Then I read this. And laughed. And forgot. Hi Angel.

Hi Hottie :)
 
So the socks I bought in Vegas to take pictures in today are somehow so complicated I can't get them on my body to look right. What a morning I am having lol
 
Must be some complicated socks!! I must say I really like the black skirt and stockings and I do have to agree with everyone.....you have a gorgeous body and quite the lovely face. Great eyes too.
 
So the socks I bought in Vegas to take pictures in today are somehow so complicated I can't get them on my body to look right. What a morning I am having lol

I'm sure You will get solved Angel :) Happy Hump Day !!! ..... Your Hubby is very Lucky Man !!!! .... :rose: :rose: :kiss:
 
I had some time to read some other threads now and I realize most people respond here on the threads. So, FROM HERE OUT I will answer your comments, criticizms, requests and random banter on the thread. (Like I said, I am NEW to this)

Here's some boobs as an apology :)



That was the NICEST apology I have ever had.....

What beautiful boobs!!!!
 
Back
Top