I Don't Get.....

I don't get why the foods I crave are bad for me, and the ones I should eat are usually just BLAH? Where did evolution screw up on that?
 
I don't get why the foods I crave are bad for me, and the ones I should eat are usually just BLAH? Where did evolution screw up on that?

I don't get why everything that is supposedly bad for you to eat eventually becomes good for you to eat...I don't get why scientists are always so off...
 
IDG why as soon as a boyfriend discovers your bi history he immediately thinks threesome. Like when you find out about past boyfriends you'd be just as happy to invite then into bed with us

So I further don't get why he didn't STFU
 
IDG why total strangers feel the need to tell me that their third cousins ex-wifes second husbands best friend was killed in a motorcycle crash.
 
IDG why truly offensive and disgusting posts are left up but a harmless comment is removed.
 
I don't get why people indirectly post to tell somebody how they feel, or to make an excuse for their behavior.
 
I don't get why some people can't feel good without making someone else feel bad.
I don't get that either, although I don't think those people actually ever get to feel good - they just bring everybody down to their unhappy level.
 
I don't get how some people with limited talent and no integrity not only survive in a career, but actually advance.
 
Why someone could ignore someone that all they done is care for them and feel like after the day is done they are complacent with how things are.
 
i don't get why people don't like using their indicators.

i don't get why people are against me choosing when to call it a day when my quality of life eventually goes.

i don't get why i just don't pack in my job and find some meaning to life while i still have time.
 
I don't get how some breeder's have the balls to call themselves parents.
 
I don't get people coming on a sex site and whining about people being sexual...on a SEX site...:rolleyes:

I don't get people trying to convince you that your relationship is meaningless but yet they want to be in your place in said relationship. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't get people complaining and then when they get judged the same way in which they judge they want to call it unfair and then whine about how people should live and let live...hypocritical, much?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
I don't get why after so many years of evolution, humans can still be so cruel to one another.
 
Back
Top