Misquote the person above you AGAIN

John Tyler . . . meh. I just don't get the "Whig" craze. Never did.
If only his predecessor hadn't given a three-hour inaugural speech in freezing rain. Those Whigs never did have a lick of sense. Pass the biscuits, please.
 
If only his predecessor hadn't given a three-hour speech praising himself in freezing rain. Those Tiggers never did have a lick of sense. Pass the biscuits, please.

Probably why he was the only one left. Oh, bother. Honey?
 
But it was just like what I read on the dogfood labels; :confused: she shook, wiggled, bucked and grunted, a glint in her eyes, and in the end, she relaxed…
You should switch to dry kibble.
 
When the kids misbehave, I just rope them to a washing machine. I always put them in a pillowcase first. Quiets them right down.

Well, I have heard putting the baby bouncer on the washing machine can quiet a child down because of the rhythmic action, but I don't know about the pillow case . . .
 
They will continue eating detergent pods, so no. I can only imagine one day their brains will simply flee out their ears in self defense.

Now, really, that's a very small percentage of that generation. Not exactly the best and brightest. Darwin award material, if you will. :(
 
I sat at the new ultracomputer's terminal and keyed in my question: IS THERE A GOD?

The system's WORKING light pulsed briefly and then came the reply: THERE IS NOW.

I kicked the power plug from the wall. As the sytem's lights faded, a last string appeared onscreen: FORGIVE THEM, THEY KNOW NOT WHAT...

:eek:
Be careful, messing around with minor deities. Especially when they're flatulent. Holy gas can be a terrible thing.
 
Back
Top