Why is Russia ignoring Russians in America ?

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Why is Russia ignoring Russians in America ?They seem keen to kill Russians in the UK


Russian spy: Poisoned Sergei and Yulia Skripal 'had perfect family'

10 March 2018

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43355824



Russian assassins have been able to kill in Britain with impunity over the past decade, 17 current and former British and American intelligence officials told BuzzFeed News. The reasons for Britain’s reticence, they said, include fear of retaliation, police incompetence, and a desire to preserve the billions of pounds of Russian money that pour into British banks and properties each year. As a result, Russia is making what one source called increasingly “bold moves” in the UK without fear of reprisals.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/heidiblake...british-soil?utm_term=.eqEJXWZ7p8#.vbK39AdbMV


June 13, 1985, by Ames’ account. In his fourth-floor office at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, he wrapped up five to seven pounds of secret documents and walked out of the building. He drove across the Potomac River to Washington, D.C. and entered Chadwicks, a popular Georgetown restaurant, where he handed the documents to a Soviet Embassy official named Sergei Chuvakhin. The agents he betrayed that day, he has said, included Oleg Gordievsky, whose CIA code name was GTTICKLE; Sergei Bokhan, or GTBLIZZARD; and Leonid Poleshchuk, or GTWEIGH.

But the CIA and FBI debriefers soon recognized a glaring anomaly in Ames’ account: It was clear that those three agents had fallen under suspicion in May 1985—before Ames insists he handed over the documents.


https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/still-unexplained-cold-war-fbi-cia-180956969/

duhn duhn duhn
 
(Emperor Carrot Head) has given Theresa May his full support for her strategy of confronting Russia over the poisoning of double agent Sergei Skripal, saying he is “with the UK all the way”.

The (Orange tRump) backing came in a phone call on Tuesday after he had said earlier that it was conditional on the facts supporting the British prime minister’s case.

Downing Street said Trump had agreed that “the Russian government must provide unambiguous answers as to how this nerve agent came to be used”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/13/russian-spy-attack-trump-supports-uk-all-the-way

OK.

When will anonymous Washington DC White House officials, aides, and officials, come out and give statements ? Such as, Emperor Carrot Head did not really mean the words that dribbled from his lips.

A joke ?
A jest ?
Bullshit, for the moment ?
Brain fart ?
A dig, only known by Orange tRump insiders ?
Cream Pie hiding excrement, in the face ?
 
It's easier for a Russian assassin to move across Europe then use the chunnel to get to England than it is to fly across an ocean.
 
But the members of Trump's administration and the Republicans in Congress are already in place in the States. They've already done so much for Russia. ;)
 
But the members of Trump's administration and the Republicans in Congress are already in place in the States. They've already done so much for Russia. ;)
Manchurian President. Manchurian Congress. Taking money from anywhere. Hey, it's all fungible! Ignore that Russia is waging war on the US. Take the money and run again.
 
Back
Top