New Story Advertisments

OH WAIT! One question, does anyone know who/how/why a story gets marked as "hot"? 1/2 my stories are marked this way and half not — and I can't correlate that in any way to the rankings, comments or views. I'm baffled by the logic or lack thereof.

To get a Red H your story has to get at least 10 votes with a score greater than 4.5.

It's nothing to do with favourites, number of comments, nor views.
 
Mom's Abortion Revelation

I don't post very often, but get lots of requests for additions in my Mom/Son stories.

Here is my latest tale of mother seduction and impregnation:

https://www.literotica.com/s/moms-abortion-revelation

Please read (take your time, it's over 30K) and leave a comment.

Thanks to you all for your kind words over the years.
 
The Floating World Part 3

I've just posted another story in my Floating World series, where an older man, Adam, drifts from cafe to cafe nursing old secrets and longing for salvation. Gabriela is young and there is something different about her, some indefinable essence that captures Adam's curiosity. Much of the story is retold to Felicity, Gabriela's childhood friend.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-floating-world-pt-03

A small sample:

Still curled on his lap, Gabriela touched the cuffs of Adam's shirt and undid the buttons, each cuff at a time. She said nothing, no permission sought, no permission given. Adam stretched out his arms to make it easier for her fingers, and she rolled each cuff up one turn. Gabriela took his fingers to her mouth and repeated the same tip suck that he gave her, and felt the length of his cock shift. She looked up at him, her eyes bright but less of a smile, concentrating on learning the length and angles of his fingers.

She splayed her hand against his broad palm, and her hand was smaller. She'd thought she wanted longer fingers, but his curled over the top of hers and then interlaced, so it didn't matter. Their palms touched and were warm, and Adam placed his other hand over the back of hers and her hand was safe between his. Gabriela's free hand reached up to Adam's cheek and cradled his face. She watched his eyes close and felt an ever so slight change in the weight on her palm; and Gabriela knew some small tension in him was given up to her, that he too could soften and relax and sleep in her hands.
 
March ’17

My next story—the one for this month—has just been published, it’s called “Fatal Edge.” In this one, two recent young brides—almost still newlyweds—Josie and Barbara, have an awesome sex life together, and explore lots of kinks and games and so on. One day, Josie has a chance encounter with someone she thinks is just a new friend, until the new friend makes a move on her. Too afraid to tell Barbara, she lets it slip away...but little does she know if Barbara is to find out for herself. Here it is: https://www.literotica.com/s/fatal-edge Cheers, all! —Smokey
 
I have an overactive imagination, 'tis true. This one that was published today is almost all true though. It's about the time when I picked up a 61 year old man (who was beautiful, by the way). It doesn't really have a happy ending (except for the part about Linda) but I learned some things.
Let me know what you think if you read it.

https://www.literotica.com/s/football-sweat-sex

Thanks
 
Last edited:
The Black Doctor and My Wife

I have written a story some of you may enjoy.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-black-doctor-and-my-wife

My wife is very hot. She is also Black Cock Exclusive.
 
Have a new story up. First time I posted a horror story on Lit. It's my homage to two of my favorite horror writers HP Lovecraft and Arthur Machen. Is getting good rating but no comments and low readership, not sure if that is case with horror stories here in general.

If anyone interested here is link: https://www.literotica.com/s/undulating-waves
 
NEW: Secrets of Liberty Mountain

Description: Dennis Richards is a 65-year-old retired Vietnam Veteran romantically involved in a May-December relationship with Darlene, a 35-year-old executive. What Dennis does not realize is that his lover is also one of the founding sisters of an off-the-grid lesbian survival community hidden deep in the mountains of western Colorado.

Please give it a read and let us know what you think of it. Comments and plot suggestions always welcome.

https://www.literotica.com/s/secrets-of-liberty-mountain

BACKGROUND

Secrets of Liberty Mountain is my first venture into the world of erotic story telling. I enjoy the genre but am often dismayed at the lack of believable details accompanying most stories. I do not live in a world where every female is a contender for Ms. Universe and every man endowed with a package of above average junk.

I have been a writer, on and off, for about forty years. Once upon a time, I was the Editor and Publisher of a defunct community newspaper called the North County Advocate. Most, but not all, the back-story for Dennis Richards comes from my life. The ‘clothing optional’ lesbian commune actually did happen. My girlfriend and I spent a good chunk of one summer living with seven lesbians who decided clothing limited their free expression of sexuality. Given the choice of either removing my clothing or removing myself from their company, I disrobed and helped feed the flying bugs of northern Maine. Living with a group of naked lesbians was frustrating. I felt like I was starving to death in a cookie factory because of lockjaw.

Thanks to my exposure to Agent Orange, while based at MACV in Saigon I am today a 100% disabled Vietnam Veteran. I have voted, usually for the losing candidate, in every election since 1972. I have held elective and appointed office in my hometown served as a church elder for 30 years and have been a community journalist for most of my life. I have a loving wife of 34 years and two fantastic children who still live at home. Life is good, except for the parts that suck.



NOTE: The entire story has been edited by volunteer editor Pepere, and updated by the author.
 
New story online!

Fuckboy Billy Ch. 02

The continued story of a dude-bro fuck-up whose life is screwed up because of his own idiocy. To get himself back on track, he submits to a sophisticated man who is controlling and has a sadistic streak, but also a kind and nurturing side

Chapter 2 had been written for a while now, but took forever to go online because of "backstage nonsense" (none of which involved editor TuckerMcCallahan, who was fantastic!) Anyway, it's up now, and the next chapter shouldn't take nearly as long, fingers crossed! :)
 
Hi everyone :)

I have had my first ever story published and would love some feedback on it.

It is a tale of a completely anonymous meeting where the female submits entirely to the wishes of the male, and he takes advantage of her willingness to please.

There isn't any pain or BDSM type action, just a blindfold, two strangers and a bit of kink :)

Please take a look and provide feedback on the content or the style of writing.

Many thanks!

https://www.literotica.com/s/anonymous-14
 
April '17

Next story has made it, just barely while it's still April. I'd have liked it up sooner, but that's the way it goes sometimes. Anyway, this is part 1 of 2. It's called "Lying Young," about a 20-year-old lass named Dori, who's sweet and spirited, if a little hard to figure out. Lesbian-themed as always with my material. Part 2 will hopefully be up in the next couple days. Enjoy, hope you like it: https://www.literotica.com/s/lying-young-ch-01
 
Strange Hunger

My first new story in NC/R in a while is up, called Strange Hunger. It's a take on NC/R kink -- and on some other subject matter too -- that I haven't tried before, so I'm hoping to see some reader response on this one (though beware, there's some difficult subject matter treated).
 
Back
Top