You are MINE (closed)

Lance finally made a decision. Getting up from his desk, he headed out out to the bar. It was a quiet night. He wasn't sure where everybody was, but even many of the regulars were absent. The waitresses were sitting rolling silverware into napkins, and Gabriella looked like she was ready to go crazy from boredom.

Going behind the bar, Lance grabbed himself a glass and poured himself some water - no need to drink up the profits himself.

"Gabriella, I have an errand for you."
 
She looked over brow raised.

An errand? What is this errand?
 
"I don't really know, but they asked for you." Lance had put together a package to make it look good. She was suspicious already for him just asking. Telling her to go to this place carrying nothing would really make the bells go off. "I think you have an admirer.

"I've got the address. Since it's so fucking slow tonight, one of the other girls can take over the bar. I'll drive."
 
Brow still raised she just shrugged.

You sure it's not the problem I have had to talk to the cops about? Or is that you are going? Some chivalry act?

Shrugging she just nodded to the girl she trusted could handle it even if it picked up.
 
"My going is so you'll find the place, okay? I'm going nuts tonight just sitting around. Let me stop in the office and we'll get going."

Lance ducked in and picked up the box he'd put together that afternoon. It was just a bunch of junk he'd packed in like it really was something, then taped the living shit out of it so Gabriella wouldn't be able to tell it was just bullshit.

"Come on," he said when he emerged once more. "We can take my Jeep."
 
While Lance was in the office the girl taking over for her smiled.

Don't worry I'll tell Greg Lance needed you to run an errand and not to worry he went with you. Lance isn't quite as bad as you think ya know.

She just shrugged and then nodded walking with Lance her vigilant alert still in full effect almost as if itching for a fight.
 
Lance led Gabriella to his vehicle and waited for her to get in before doing so himself. It was the first time in a while that he'd had Gabriella in close quarters. She almost never came to his office these days, except for a few seconds to get her check on payday. He still wasn't quite sure what he thought about that time she'd had him nude in the office, but wasn't fucking him.

He'd memorized the route to this address Vince had given him. It wasn't too hard, it was just way the fuck out in nowheresville.

Lance pulled out his phone as he drove and started texting. After getting honked at twice for drifting out of his lane, and nearly rear-ending a parked car, he finally just pulled over and finished what he was doing. That done, he put the phone back in his pocket and drove once more.

****

Greg was looking at the last half hour of his shift when his phone vibrated. Picking it up, he thought, 'What the fuck does Lance want?'

When he read it, his heart stopped for a second, and he stopped breathing as he read:

Got Gab. Taking to Vin. Bring gun. No sirens.

The message was followed by an address.

Fuck shift end. Greg picked up his gun and ran out the door.
 
Whats up... You seem eager to text. Letting this person know we are on our way or something?

She was less than impressed with his driving and nearly getting them killed. When they got to the location she was a bit suspiscious still. Something felt off and then tbe door opened...

What the...

With that a traq dart hit her right over the heart.
 
Last edited:
Lance wasn't sure what to expect when they arrived. When the door opened and she was knocked unconscious, his first thought was "What the fuck?" Then, she was pulled bodily from the vehicle and carried off before Lance even had a chance to get out of the jeep.

He caught up to within about half a block, and saw them duck into a ramshackle house in a nearly abandoned part of town.

Lance quick texted Greg again the address he happened to be standing at. He then waited, watching the house for any signs of movement. He wasn't about to go charging in like some moron superhero, not knowing what would be waiting for him inside. He wasn't an idiot... most of the time, anyhow.

***

Greg was racing to the place indicated in Lance's text, when his phone pinged a new message had come in. He risked a glance and found a different address than the original.

"What the fuck?" he muttered. "If he's let anything happen to her, I'll rip his fucking nuts off."
 
Her eyes were trying to focus as she struggled to stay conscious. However she knew the face looming over her... Vince.
 
Vince stood over Gabriella as the tranquilizer wore off, encouraging her as she awoke.

"That's it, show me those pretty eyes. Let's see if they're any more beautiful than they were the last time we were together. Your mother's eyes were so dead. Too much hard living; just sucked the life right out of her."

As he spoke, he leaned in, his face within inches of hers. "Come on, Gaby- girl. Wake up and we can have fun again, just like old times."

*****

Greg pulled in near the address Lance had texted him. Gun pulled, he ducked around the corner and risked a glance. The only thing he saw in this shitty neighborhood was Lance, standing on the corner looking more lost than Greg could remember ever seeing him.

At seeing Lance but no Gabriella, he remembered why he was here.

Holstering his pistol, he roared up on an unsuspecteng Lance, spun him around and punched him with everything he had. When the stunned Lance looked up from where he landed, he said apologetically, "I deserved that."

Greg was positively seething. "Then get your miserable ass back up here, motherfucker. That one was from me. You've got another coming from Gabriella, and trust me, you won't be getting up quite as quick.

"What the fuck were you thinking, you bastard?"

Lance carefully got off the ground, keeping his distance from the obviously still furious cop.

"I got a note a couple days ago. Son of a bitch likes his goddamn notes." He reached into his pocket and pulled out the note he'd mulled over since receiving it.

"Before you get all pissed again thinking I did this only for the promise of getting in Gabriella's pants, think again. Lance Deacon is no one's bitch. I'm not gonna start with a fucker like this Vince character. I don't give a shit what he thinks he has on me. I'm not gonna be in anybody's pocket. Assholes like him, you do one thing for him, suddenly you're his fucking errand boy.

"Fuck him."

Greg stepped up and grabbed Lance's shirt. He was itching to slug him again. "Then why the hell did you bring her here?"

"Christ, man, I wasn't gonna be able to put him off forever. Took me a hell of a while to decide to even tell you. I was ready to take this bastard on myself."

Lance pushed Greg's hands off him. "Speaking of taking him on, why didn't Gabriella just let this kickass family of hers make sushi out of this guy?"

"I asked her not to. Last thing this city needs is guys like that doing things their way to try and find a needle in a haystack. Of course, they'd probably have armed her before using her as bait. Bet you didn't even do that."

Lance shrugged. "Wouldn't have mattered. Soon as we showed up, the door flew open, he tranked her, then dragged her out of the csr before I even had much chance to know what was happening.

"So, Mister Supercop, what do we do next?"
 
Her eyes finally fully opened up as she was staring into his face. She tried to move her hands to push him away but the familiar resistance of handcuffs stopped her. Both wrists sharing one pair looped through the metal rail of a headboard. Rage apparent but also the fear only this monster could cause here as she struggled to see if she could kick at him. Anything to get him away from her.
 
Vince smiled when Gabriella struggled against tbe cuffs and started kicking at him.

"Oh my, my Gabi-girl has some fire now. That's good. All you did the last time we were together was lay there and cry.

"Let's see if that little girl is still in there somewhere..."

****

"Fuck you, Lance," Greg replied. "If you'd got hold of me before you decided to do things your way, we might already have Vince in custody, instead of him having Gabriella in there with him. That is, if she really is in there with him, and that one light's not a dummy, and he didn't just carry her out the back door. Fuck, he could have her halfway to the harbor by now. Goddamn, but I hate you sometimes, Lance."

"Shut up. Have you got any ideas how to get her out of there?"

"Christ, it's just the two of us."

"You didn't bring any of your cop buddies along?"

"No, I didn't bring anybody with me. Does it fucking look like I brought anybody with me? When I got your text, I dropped everything and hauled ass. Do you have any kind of weapon?"

Lance pointed in the direction of his vehicle. "Got a bat and a pistol back in the jeep."

Greg sighed. "Then why the hell are you standing there empty-handed, dumbass?"
 
She was even more intent on struggling now. She could not be that scared girl any more. She had one thought... Ram's words fear into fight as she tried to kick out at him directly no more wild panicked flailing.

Seems your the scared one using handcuffs...
 
Vince pulled out a wicked looking knife and brought it to the flailing woman.

"Better calm down. We wouldn't want to mar that flawless skin accidentally, would we?" He then laid the blade up against Gabriella's neck. Once she'd gotten a good feel of the cold steel, he drew it under and across the shoulder of the top she wore, then down the sleeve, parting the garment as he went.

He then turned to the other side and did the same, then flung the loose, useless fabric aside.

***

Lance hesitated. Anybody else calling him a dumbass would have gotten his clock cleaned. At the moment, though, he knew there was no time for such things. He ran to his jeep and grabbed the gun and the bat.

"Okay, chief," he said to Greg, "what's the next move?"

'"Since there's just the two of us, it's probably just try the front door, unless you'd like to go around back, just in case."

Lance gripped the bat tighter. "Front door it is."
 
Feeling the knife she froze... More memories of before began flooding her mind as she closed her eyes tight. That scared girl was still there but she wasn't going to be seen yet she hoped as she whimpered faintly at what was happening.
 
Gabriella laid there in her bra and the tight pants she wore.

"Pity to ruin this leather," Vince purred as he ran his hand down her thigh, "but I don't imagine you're going to just let me remove them, all quiet and peaceful-like, are you?"

Grabbing a flailing leg, he placed the blade against the seam and started to cut. It was necessary to saw a little when he reached the waist, but his knife was sharp enough, it went through easily enough. The same action on the other side left her pants as hopeless as her shirt.

"My, my Gabi-girl has really grown up, hasn't she?" Vince marveled. He traced a finger from her cheek, down across a bra cup and all the way to her toes.

"I'm going to guess your boy Lance didn't honor our agreement: his luring you here and keeping your cop boyfriend out of it in exchange for a go at you. His loss. They're probably outside right now, trying to decide what to do.

"I'm also going to bet your boyfriend wanted to keep Alexi and the boys out of this, didn't he? Otherwise, they'd already be here, wreaking the kind of havoc they do, all in the name of keeping their precious Gabriella safe."

****

Greg and Lance stood on the front step. The porch floor creaked very little, much to Greg's relief. For such a run-down piece of shit, the house seemed pretty sound. That was good. It meant they had a chance of sneaking up on Vince.

Greg held a finger to his lips for Lance to keep quiet. Lance shot him a look that said, "No shit, fuckface."

Carefully, Greg tried the doorknob. It wasn't locked. No surprise. A place like this, there was no need to keep people out, except as a public health hazard.

Keeping his hand on the knob, he pushed the door open quickly, so as not to make the hinges squeak. Once it stood wide, he motioned that he'd go right, and for Lance to go left.

As quietly as they could, Greg and Lance both entered the house...
 
By now she was deathly still tears trying to form as she whimpered.

Ram and the family will end you...

She suspected he was working with Lance now she was scared that they were leading Greg into a trap and that she was truly trapped once more with Vince
 
The house was tremendously sound for as run-down as it looked, because not a squeak was heard as Greg and Lance made their way around the ground floor to make sure there was no one there. The light had been upstairs, but that could be a decoy.

Greg jerked his head toward the stairs. Lance nodded. Greg led the way, carefully testing each step to make sure it wouldn't give them away with a screech of distress.

Greg had made it about halfway up when the lights went out.

When the lights slowly switched back on, he was duct taped to a chair, beside a bed which held a nearly naked Gabriella. Lance stood beside Vince, still holding the bat which had taken Greg down. Lance didn't look particularly happy about being there with Vince, but there he was.

Vince was laughing. "That's what you get when you trust people," he said to Greg. "It looks like you thought Lance was your friend. I think Lance has been jealous that you've been getting what he wants, and he's been left out in the cold."

"What the fuck are you going to do with us, you sick motherfucker?"

"Well, I was about to have some fun with my pretty little Gabi-girl when you boys showed up. Maybe I should reward Lance for being such a good little soldier."

Greg saw Lance stiffen at the insinuation that he was Vince's man.

"Lance, are you really such a depraved son-of-a-bitch that you'd take Gabriella against her will? You've bragged at me all these years how all the women you've taken into your office have done so because they wanted to. Are you saying that's a lie? Have you been raping those women all this time?"

Lance didn't speak, but his mouth became a firm line. He knew he wasn't pure as the driven snow, but as far as he knew, every woman who came into his office to fuck did so of their own free will. Sure, he ordered them in, but he'd never received any protest or fear that what he was asking of them was done unwillingly.

"Lance, Vince is trying to make you like him. A rapist.

"What're you going to do with me, now that you've got me, Vince?"

Vince just shrugged. "You get to watch as my boy Lance here gets what he's wanted since she walked through the door of his bar: your girlfriend. After that, we'll see.

"I assume you came here alone. You wouldn't want the rest of the force to know you're going out with a woman with the kind of ties Gabi-girl here has. So, my guess is that you're here alone, Greggy-boy. And you have no idea how true that is."
 
She laid there hearing this tear stained eyes as she uselessly bucked against the handcuffs. Her eyes locked first on Greg but then moved to Lance. There was a venom in her eyes watching him. She knew everything the girls said about being willing and all that was a lie now. Lance was no different from Vince. She had listened to Greg about her family not being involved and now they were trapped here. She backed again against the handcuffs with a hiss.

Anger and utter and complete fear we're all she felt laying there but at least Vince had not finished what he had started... Yet.
 
Last edited:
Greg watched Lance bristle at Vince's continued insinuation that he was now Vince's man. He could see the muscle in his jaw work back and forth, and his hand grip tighter on the bat.

Vince stepped away from the bed and offerred: "Go on, Lance. I take care of my boys. I know you've wanted her since day one. It was my promise to you for bringing her here. Since you came through, so will I."

Lance stood unmoving for several seconds. His eyes went from the disgust and betrayal on Greg's face, to the fear and abject loathing from Gabriella, then the smug confidence radiating off Vince.

Instead of making his way to the bed and shucking his clothes like Greg fully expected, Lance stood his ground and said, "I appreciate the offer, but I interrupted you when I came in with the cop. I don't mind waiting till you finish. I'd kind of like to see an expert at work."

Vince was a bit surprised. "Fuck, man, I thought you'd be all over this. Still, if you don't want to go first, I sure as hell ain't letting it go to waste..."
 
She began struggling wildly again panicked her eyes looking to Greg tears flooding her eyes.
 
Greg watched Lance stand impassively as Vince leered at the side of the bed, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Vince tossed the sweaty garment over Greg's head. By the time he managed to get to where he could see again, Vince's pants were off and his thumbs were hooked in the waistband of his boxer shorts.

"Don't know why you didn't want to go first," Vince said, dropping his boxers and starting to climb on the bed.

With Vince's attention turned completely on Gabriella, Greg saw Lance lift his bat, grip it like he was waiting for a fast ball, then, with a sickening *CRACK* laid the wood against Vince's head like he was swinging for the center field fence. Vince's head snapped sideways and the nude rapist sank to the floor.
 
Last edited:
Sound finally made its way from Gabriella as she screamed kicking as Vince was moving onto the bed. Terrified she didn't know how to react with Vince was blindsided by Lance. She began struggling wildly again unsure of trusting Lance yet as he had double crossed Greg.
 
Lance couldn't remember ever cold-cocking.anyone with a bat before. It was a gruesome, yet in this case, an oddly gratifying sensation.

When Vince went down, Lance pointed with the bat. "Lance Deacon is no man's 'boy'," he stated grimly.

He then started unbuttoning his shirt...
 
Back
Top