ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee then mabye your not an dark mage!!!!!i'll keep kasamaryu in frozen time just in case!
 
being a black mage does not mean a rape whoever i want. in my moral belief, it's sick. and wrong. and secondly, if the pleasure is not returned, it totally ruins the whole thing.
 
*ponders which would taste better, the area around the spine, or the kidney area, as I grind my teeth slowly*
 
thank levthesian your not an evil mage if you was i wouldof had to kill ya
 
oh, i reccoment the kidney!


*puts S&D down* you know, nothing comes to mind now that would piss you off lol so.... there.
 
hey, everyone in the room. what kind of person am i? what does everyone call me? good, or evil?
 
Sex & Diamonds said:
*ponders which would taste better, the area around the spine, or the kidney area, as I grind my teeth slowly*

oh....:mad: f***ing sick!!!!!
 
Sex & Diamonds said:




Oh fine fine. I know where your loyalities lie now.

LOL sorry S & D, but I really really have grown attached to Ian .lol

Chewy
 
Khadgar said:
hey, everyone in the room. what kind of person am i? what does everyone call me? good, or evil?

I vote EVIL like the Fruits of the Devil hehehe
 
hybirdx said:


oh....:mad: f***ing sick!!!!!


:mad: :mad:

HEY !!!


You were the one with the damn sword, and that dragon.

I was using the only thing left that was available. TRUST me, biting Khadgar isn't on my top 100 things to do list.
 
*grabs Khadgar and kisses him deeply, stealing his breath and dancing away, leaving him to stand there stunned*


YAY !!!!!

I made 500 !!!!!!



:kiss: :kiss:
 
damn rights chwwie.

uh.... thanks Kelson lol

and hey S&D, i think i'm insulted!!!
 
*gets kissed passionatly and stands there stunned* uh... woah.... wow! that was unexpected.... hey! where you going! get back here! LOL
 
Sex & Diamonds said:



I'll get Ian...and your little dog too ! :mad:

LOL, but can I keep the ruby slippers, can I can I ?

By the way, did you notice your GURUHOOD?
 
there's only one word i can say about you s&d.......................BITCH!!!!!!!!!KASMARYU!get ready to use your d.blade attack!!!
 
chewbacca71 said:


LOL, but can I keep the ruby slippers, can I can I ?

By the way, did you notice your GURUHOOD?


You can keep the slippers, only if you wear them just for me.


and Stop peeking up my skirt !!! Ya perv !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top