Your Favorite Quote(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In a world of Algorithms, hashtags and followers, know the real and true importance of the human connection"

This reminds me of my sweet friend Gigglegasm...Who is always about the human connection...that is who she is:heart::heart::heart:

"Make the best use of what's in your power and take the rest as it happens."

Epictetus

In religion, we call it...Spirits.

In science, we call it...Energy

In the streets, .we call it Vibes.

All I'm saying is... trust it

"Paths do not come to you. You have to find them for yourself, and sometimes, you have to carve new ones entirely."

Susan Dennard

"Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all - the apathy of human beings." Helen Keller

Attachments

• 28379270_1977358999180603_8045848428657791116_n.jpg
    28379270_1977358999180603_8045848428657791116_n.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
“If my life wasn't funny it would just be true, and that is unacceptable.” :heart:

― Carrie Fisher

"The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving." Oliver Wendell Holmes

When dealing with people remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion. – Dale Carnegie.

Any submission that is not
freely given is not truly
submission, just as any
love that is forced is no
love at all!:rose:

M. Femer

"The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be."

- Oprah Winfrey

tumblr_oobkmfz8Cv1utagcvo1_540.jpg

"True happiness is to enjoy the present without anxious dependence on the future."

-Seneca

"Humility isn't thinking less of yourself. It's thinking of yourself less."

A wise woman once said "Fuck this shit", and she lived happily ever after.

"One thing I've found... the road rarely rises up to meet you until you've begun walking."

Michele Jennae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back