White sticky 'fuck goo'??

naughtoldperv

Really Really Experienced
Have always wondered what that 'white sticky fuck goo' that clings to the guy's cock and around the girl's wet pussy. Not always there, but sometimes and i have tasted it, and am still disease free...........................but what is it??
Not cum/precum or STD, but not too attractive.
Any explanations??

It's mucus, similar to nose snot or throat phlegm. It's not germ laden like the stuff from the nose and throat.

Mucus is produced by females for vaginal lubrication. It comes in various thicknesses (viscosities) from almost water to soft butter. It's thickest around ovulation, as with sexual receptivity.

PS: Chemically, it's a sugar, not a protein.

Last edited:
It's mucus, similar to nose snot or throat phlegm. It's not germ laden like the stuff from the nose and throat.

Mucus is produced by females for vaginal lubrication. It comes in various thicknesses (viscosities) from almost water to soft butter. It's thickest around ovulation, as with sexual receptivity.

I think that's the best answer yet and thanks for that.

Cervical mucus. What ReadyOne said.

One partner told me I was “shaving her cervix.” I was pretty sure I wasn’t, but didn’t feel the need to argue the point.

“She lay on the bed in a sweaty heap. Her boobies were big and plump. He stood by the bedside admiring the body he had ravaged only moments ago, his wiener coated in a thick layer of her fuck goo.”

Umm...No. Jesus, even 13-year-old me is shaking his head at that term.

It looks nice on a black man's cock. I'm always impressed with how nice and evenly it's dispensed.

Looks like it would make a good sandwich spread..........wonder what the fat content is?

I see alot of women eating it whether it's on a weiner or a dildo. It didn't matter. I've had it on my weiner before some after sex.

It’s basically the woman’s natural lubricant, mucus, that gets oxygenated from the thrusting going on. Nothing to be afraid of. If there is colored discharge to that level prior, probably something to be wary of.

PS: Chemically, it's a sugar, not a protein.

Sugar, not protein. So does that make it bad for your diet or good?

Cervical mucus. What ReadyOne said.

One partner told me I was “shaving her cervix.” I was pretty sure I wasn’t, but didn’t feel the need to argue the point.

Good grief! I do not want to know what the head of your cock resembles.

Back