Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

He was strong, and easily he showed that with his action and Nicole was very turned on by it. Sex with her husband was good but at times she would wish he would display more strength sexually... force her on her knees, grab her hairs, pull on her nipples, anything to make her feel claimed.

Now that Marcus started to lick her, it didn't take long before Nicole opened her mouth and let his huge cock enter her mouth. For such a young guy, he had a very impressive weapon
 
Marcus stuck his tongue deep inside Nicole's pussy, feeling it get soaked in her juices. His hands clenched her ass tightly, then gave it a few smacks. As she took more of him inside her mouth, he was driven wild, fucking her with his tongue.

Then, putting his muscles to use, he held her hips tightly and stood up from the bed, engaging in a standing 69 with his friend's sexy mother. Marcus loved how her fiery red hair seemed to nearly touch the floor as she sucked his thick, dark shaft.
 
Before getting married, Nicole had gotten lots of fun with guys and knew how to suck cock, but it took all her skill to deal with this black one. And it wasn't even fully inside her mouth yet. The actions of her young and strong lover were distracting her from her task, but were making her very soaked and only hotter to continue.

She loved sex and attentions and if Mike hadn't been her son the two of them would have had a lot of fun together. With Marcus she didn't have to worry about such things. If it wasn't for the cock in her mouth she would have screamed in pleasure and begged for more
 
Marcus flexed his biceps, keeping Nicole level with him as he continued to lean his head down and lick her pussy hungrily. He moaned into her wet slit as her hot mouth surrounded his shaft, even though she hadn't taken it all in yet.

"Take it all down," he groaned. "Take that black dick down...get it all hard so I can pound the fuck out of that pussy..."
 
Nicole managed to get some more of his cock in her mouth, but that really was the limit for her in this position. It actually turned her on that she was unable to fit more of him into her mouth and had trouble breathing while her tongue caressed him.

She hoped he would have two more loads for her... one for her mouth and then another one for her pussy, but if things were different she would have no trouble cleaning him after he fucked her instead
 
Marcus flicked Nicole's pussy with his tongue a few more times, then twirled her around slowly so she could get back to her feet.

He sat on the bed and looked at her, wiping his mouth since it was moist with her juices.

"You tell me where you want this next load," he said, stroking his cock eagerly. "I got plenty more for you."
 
- "Fuck my mouth and drown me in it... you big boy"

She told him and left the bed to get on her knees. She wanted him to take control... maybe even get all of his cock in her mouth and throat before he came. She really hoped he would have another load for her after this one
 
"Ohhh, you a freak, huh?" Marcus' lips curled upward in a wicked smile as Nicole quickly dropped to her knees in front of him.

He quickly grabbed her head with both of his hands and slid his thick rod, already covered in her saliva, back in her mouth. Marcus groaned loudly as he fucked his sexy lover's mouth, trying to get as deep as he can go in her throat.
 
His strong hands holding her head was very arousing to Nicole, but his big cock fucking her mouth was even better. At times she gagged a bit from his size and force, but she loved every moment of it. It was easy enough to tell that Marcus did too and that he wouldn't keep her waiting too long for a very tasty treat. The only thing she missed was to be able to encourage him on.
 
"Yeah, always taking care of Mike's friends," Marcus groaned, his eyes rolling back as he felt his cockhead hit Nicole's throat and heard the gagging that resulted. "What a good mom you are...a good slutty mom..."

He kept pulling out of and forcing his throbbing length in Nicole's mouth, a loud slurping sounding throughout the master bedroom.

Marcus then pulled Nicole's head off and looked down at her lustfully. "You want it down your throat or on your face?"
 
Nicole eagerly played with herself as Marcus' orgasm got closer, drowning three fingers inside of her.

- "Feed it to me... Shoot it down my throat you big bad boy..."

She wouldn't care very much if some or even most ended up on her face and breasts instead, as long the first bit would be hers to drink
 
"Oh, yeah, I'll feed you every last drop," Marcus said as he forced Nicole's mouth back on his cock. He got incredibly turned on watching Nicole stuff three fingers inside her dripping pussy. "Yeah, get that pussy ready for this dick. Now that everyone's gone, I'm gonna make you scream your lungs out."

"Fuck, take it," he moaned again, shuddering a little as he felt another orgasm building. Finally, he delivered and gave Nicole her tasty treat, shooting his thick load down her waiting throat. He pulled out a little, watching his cum drip out onto her mouth and breasts.

"Fuuuuck, yeees!" Marcus yelled, the pleasure washing over him as he reached his second climax. He wanted to make sure he got a third, and he was going to make sure he deposited it deep inside Nicole's sweet pussy.
 
The force Marcus used to get his cock back in her mouth was a bit too much for Nicole to handle, making her gag on his cock, but that was nothing compared to the sounds she made when his explosion came and instantly seemed to fill her throat and mouth with his seed. As he pulled his cock from her mouth some of his seed ended up on her face and breasts. She felt like a slut and she loved it.

She looked at him and grinned, her teeth even more white than normally.

- "Take your phone and make a picture... Hell... make a recording how my fingers make me climax while I am a mess from you..."
 
Marcus had to take a second to look at what he just did. The woman who used to take him and her son around town, the same woman who made him lunch on days he came over...that woman was left kneeling on the floor, greedily grinning and covered in his cum. He loved making Nicole feel like a slut, and he could tell she was all for it as well.

He nodded and reached into his sweatpants pocket for his phone and quickly enabled the camera function. Marcus snapped a quick picture, then switched to the camcorder and watched Nicole work to bring herself to an orgasm.

"Yes...get off for me, baby," Marcus muttered, his voice audible on the recording. "And when you're done, I want you to clean up. I want you to be nice and pretty when I knock you up."

He gave her a grin, wanting desperately to be back inside her.
 
His orgasm shooting in her mouth had already almost done the trick and Nicole knew it wouldn't take long before she came, but the sensation of being recorded was making it even more hot. She continued to play with herself with three fingers, while her other hand started to rub his seed all over her large breasts.

Then loudly she came and started to suck and lick her fingers clean before she leaned over to her breasts and flicked her tongue over what she could reach. Some of her redhairs had white spots afterwards
 
"Damn it, that was hot," Marcus commented as he watched Nicole cum on her fingers. Just watching her suck and lick her fingers was enough to cause another stir in his thick member.

He turned off his phone and threw it back in the pile of clothes he had discarded earlier. He stood her up and kissed her neck and ear. "Now go get pretty for me, Mrs. McAllister," he said, making sure to emphasize her married name, as if to say he had claimed another man's woman.
 
- "Give me a moment you bad boy. I will get cleaned up while you focus on getting all hard again."

She told him with a smirk and then went to the bathroom, still wearing her long heels and completely naked otherwise. When she came back she was still on the long heels, but was also wearing a long skirt and a short blouse to somewhat cover herself up a bit. Mostly so he could either enjoy fucking a dressed woman, or have fun undressing her.

She walked over to him and grinned. With her nails she softly scratched his chest.

- "You are going to fuck me doggy style... aren't you?"

She asked him, bending over the bed and lifting her skirt to expose her ass and pussy for him
 
"Oh, absolutely," Marcus said as he looked Nicole over. She looked stunning in her dress and blouse, and he wanted to ravage her body while she was still dressed. Her teasing did plenty to get his cock aroused and hard again.

"I'm gonna fuck you every which way you want as long as you let me know you're my married white slut," he added as he teased her pussy with the head of his cock, running it slowly along her slit.
 
Nicole shivered as he teased her sensitive pussy with his cock. With the way she was bend over he would have no trouble at all to fuck her ass instead, except that it looked way too small for his big black cock.

- "Fuck this married white slut, you bad boy. I want you to fuck me good."

She moved her body, rubbing it against his cock
 
Marcus put his hands on Nicole's thighs, spreading them a little wider and making his target even more inviting. At her beckoning, he speared her pussy with his thick cock, then buried it as deep as she could take it.

His hands moved to her hips and pulled her back roughly while he pushed forward. "Fuck, yeah...I'll be your bad fucking boy anytime." He smacked her lily-white ass, causing a red handprint to appear. He looked to his right and saw the dresser and the mirror above it.

Marcus caught a great reflection of his plowing his best friend's mom as she remained bent over her marital bed.
 
Nicole yelped like a little girl at his hit and loved the sting it left on her skin. It was so good to be fucked by a young guy with a good stamina... one that wasn't her son. Even with Marcus and the good job he was doing, she already let her mind wander over what other friends her son had. For years she had only fantasied about this... and she surely planned to make up for lost times and that all because of her son.

She would have to give him a proper thank you later. She was sure he would enjoy another blowjob from her.

- "Do you love fucking your friend's mother? Shooting your seed in her needy pussy for a second time? You promised you would make me scream my lungs out... when are you starting with that..."

She teased him to encourage him on
 
Marcus smiled a little as Nicole teased him with her talk. He was going to make her scream soon enough.

He grabbed her hair and pulled back hard, slamming into her as hard as he possibly could, their hips crashing into each other roughly.

"I love fucking my friend's slutty mother, and I am gonna fill that pussy with my seed," he grunted in an animalistic manner behind her. He sank his cock deep inside her for a moment, letting it throb inside her. Marcus then pulled out and continued his rough, rhythmic fuck.

"Now let the whole neighborhood know who's fucking you and how much you like this black dick," he commanded, slapping her ass again.
 
The rougher he fucked her, the louder her moans became. She loved the way he held her hairs, this was a proper fuck. It was all about lust and desire and nothing to do with love or romance.

- "Fuck me Marcus... Fuck me harder..."

She moaned at him

- "Your cock is so big... I want it to swell and explode inside me... Bad bad boy"
 
Marcus' hand twisted in Nicole's hair as his thrusts stayed incredibly forceful. He had this woman right where he wanted her, and her moans were urging him to keep slamming into her.

"Louder!" he grunted, smacking her ass once again. "Are you my little black cock whore? Tell me you're gonna give Mike a black brother or sister..."

Marcus was completely lost in the moment, saying things he had never said in his previous sexual experiences. He wasn't even sure if Nicole was still capable of getting pregnant, or even if he wanted her to have his kid. He loved the dirty talk, and planned to keep it up as long as his cock stayed up.
 
His words reminded her that she should take a little pill later, she had quite the habit of forgetting to do so and it was a bit of a miracle that Mike was an only child. But those thoughts and worries were far from her current thoughts and she spoke and moaned all he wanted to hear while begging him to fuck her good and hard.

- "Make me your black cock whore... fill my pussy over and over with your seed..."

Even when Mike went back after the holidays, there was no reason Marcus couldn't keep visiting her
 
Back
Top