Quote of the Day!

I've always liked the following, personally.

"Those who will not follow are doomed to lead" Taken off of a Magic: The Gathering card from ages ago.

Hi Yeisha i saw these in another thread and thought the girls would get a giggle out of them

Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the hell happened.
~ Cora Harvey Armstrong ~

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.

~ Unknown~

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.
~ Helen Hayes (at 73)~

I refuse to think of them as chin hair. I think of them as stray eyebrows.
~ Janette Barber~

Old age ain't no place for sissies.
~Bette Davis~

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
~ Caryn Leschen ~

If you can't be a good example ~ then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
~Catherine~

I'm not going to vacuum until Sears makes one you can ride on.
~Roseanne Barr~

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman
~Maryon Pearson~

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
~Eleanor Roosevelt~

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!!

"...accordingly, all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed." The Declaration of Independence

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four." -fictional character Walter Slovatsky written by Joel Rosenberg

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"There are plenty of fine ass women in this world that will fuck you,
but not all of them will bring you lasagna."
--Kevin Smith as Silent Bob

The person who wants the job the most is inherently the worst person for the job, and therefore, should not be allowed to particitpate.

Hi Yeisha i saw these in another thread and thought the girls would get a giggle out of them

Wounderful I love them lmao:rose:

Quote of the Day!

Finish each day and be done with it.
You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in;
forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit
to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson​

People who are loyal to one brand of toilet paper have sex half as often as those who don't care what they wipe their butts with.

"Love me, fear me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

~ Jareth of The Labyrinth, played by David Bowie~

You get more than one today as I shipped a few days:)

Quotes of the Day!

~ Falsehood is easy, truth so difficult ~ George Eliot

Lies are often much more plausible, more appealing to reason, than reality, since the liar has the great advantage of knowing beforehand what the audience wishes or expects to hear ~ Hannah Arendt:

~ Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true ~ Demosthenes:

~ The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. ~ John F. Kennedy:

~One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. The bamboozle has captured us. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back ~ Carl Sagan:

~ If you once forfeit the confidence of your fellow citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~ Abraham Lincoln:

~ Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true ~ Demosthenes

Some Amusing Quotes for you:

"I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you"

"Silence is golden.....duct tape is silver"

"I am nobody and nobody is perfect, there for I am perfect"

"I love cooking with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food"

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"

"We are victims of our own volition and I refuse to be a victim to anyone."

~ Spoken by a wise 12 year old monique_minx in 2001 ~

"Silence is golden.....duct tape is silver"

Nice.

-Women think about sex for 48 minutes per day. They think about their hair for 43.

-Not getting cut up into bloody little slices is the key to a sound plan.

-The most important lesson in Karate is running. The first thing you do in a fight, is to turn and run away. Run for at least a mile, preferably two or three. If they're still chasing you, they are probably out of breath by then. If it's still worth fighting about, you turn around and beat them up.

Quotes of the Day!

~ Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. ~
Anaïs Nin

~ One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope. ~

Steven Deitz

~ Betrayal does that -- betrays the betrayer. ~

Erica Jong

~ Every betrayal contains a perfect moment, a coin stamped heads or tails with salvation on the other side. ~
Barbara Kingsolver

~ Betrayal can only happen if you love. ~
John Le Carre

~ Each betrayal begins with trust. ~
Phish

~ All a man can betray is his conscience. ~

Joseph Conrad

~~~​

Just a couple of my faves:

"Step into my parlor," said the spider to the fly.

"Pain is a crude way of obtaining obedience; but it is cheap and plentiful." ~ I have no idea who originally said this but :lol:

"The voices in my head are sending me conflicting messages right now. Please stand by." ~Again I dunno but :lol:

In jealousy there is more self-love than love. ~François, Duc de La Rochefoucauld, Maxims, 1665

Envy is thin because it bites but never eats. ~Spanish Proverb

Jealousy in romance is like salt in food. A little can enhance the savor, but too much can spoil the pleasure and, under certain circumstances, can be life-threatening. ~Maya Angelou

Jealousy is the great exaggerator. ~Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller, The Conspiracy of Fiesco, 1783

Jealousy is an awkward homage which inferiority renders to merit. ~Mme. de Puixieux

Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it. ~Honore de Balzac

"We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy."

~ Walter Anderson

"Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation."

~ D. Elton Trueblood

"trust needs to be deserved not just expected" - me

“Trust your hunches.... Hunches are usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.”

Last edited:
Well good morning!:)

Rayne I am so relieved your quotes were not meant for little old me; thanks for clearing that up! I adore watching you play with m13 and as you know YOU have my blessing:kiss::rose::heart:

MY quotes r on their :Dway soon

Well good morning!:)

Rayne I am so relieved your quotes were not meant for little old me; thanks for clearing that up! I adore watching you play with m13 and as you know YOU have my blessing:kiss::rose::heart:

MY quotes r on their :Dway soon

You silly little thing of course they were not at you...you know I adore you and think you are wonderful *kisses* here is one for you
E_Chinese_Symbols_Proverbs_Friendsh.gif

'Tis the witching hour of night, Orbed is the moon and bright, And the stars they glisten, glisten, Seeming with bright eyes to listen- For what listen they?
- By John Keats

Quote of the Day!

~ To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to. ~
Kahlil Gibran

~ To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to. ~Kahlil Gibran

Epic. I think that will be my next tattoo.

...and for the list:
Achievement is not always success, while reputed failure often is. It is honest endeavor, persistent effort to do the best possible under any and all circumstances.
-Orison Swett Marden

Laughter may not be the best medicine after all! Some sound advice...take two and call me in the morning! :D

125872.jpg

Back