Seeking a Genuine Long-Term Relationship (M4F)

AQuietGentleman

Experienced
I know this is long for a Literotica personals post. As I’ve gotten older I have gained a good sense of who I am and what I desire, and I think the best way to find my match it is to be open and detailed from the start.

I am a 50 year old white male, single, childless, and unattached; a highly educated professional. I live a quiet life of simple pleasures. I have a lot of time to devote to a special woman. I would be fine with an online-only relationship, although ideally we would eventually be together in person.

I am seeking a long-term relationship, not merely play. I want to develop a genuine bond where we both care very deeply for each other. I am willing to take my time to do that. We would begin as friends and get to know each other, talking about anything and everything. Hopefully in time we would establish deep trust and respect for each other, and of course find that we really like one another. Ideally the relationship would naturally evolve to include sexual intimacies.

When I am in a long-term, online relationship, the connection I feel with my partner is very real. It is easy for me to feel very close to her, think about her all the time, and want to have frequent interactions. I do not shy away from someone who is “needy” because that term is aptly applied to me. You would be my first thought when I woke up in the morning and I can imagine texting you first thing each day to let you know I’m thinking about you. I might do the same just before going to bed at night. In between there would be frequent messages, even if I am busy at work, to check in with you or just say hello.

I love to provide my partner a lot of attention, affection, and support. I will be very interested in those things you’re passionate about, and would hope that I could provide encouragement as you strive to be the best person you can possibly be. I’ve enjoyed serving my partner through words of encouragement and nudges and other ways to help hold her accountable and achieve her goals.

A few traits my ideal partner would possess:

Personal Traits. Your age, height, race, hair, and measurements are not important to me. If they are important to you, I am 50, white, have brown hair (it is receding up front), blue eyes, am 5’9” and weigh 135. I am in excellent health and could believably claim to be 10 years younger than my true age. I desire a partner who, like me, is fit and physically active. I enjoy being outdoors and walk/hike a lot. An unattached woman is not a necessity, although practically speaking my ideal relationship, even if online only, would be difficult for a woman with a partner. I require a lot of your time and would not be satisfied as the person you used for gratification only when your significant other was unavailable. If attached you would also have to have room in your heart for me because, again, I want our relationship to involve genuine and deep affection and caring.

Intelligence. I am very much a sapiosexual, that is, I am very attracted to brainiacs. The relationship I seek is not all about sex, so I would like to have thoughtful conversations about many topics of mutual interest. Food, books, current events, etc.

Commitment. Again, I am not seeking a plaything. I need my partner to genuinely keep me in her heart and want to interact frequently. A woman who disappears in the middle of a conversation with no warning or explanation, or vanishes for days when her life gets interesting to return only when life becomes dull again, is not going to work for me. Imbalance kills a relationship, so I need to be with a woman who needs me as often and as deeply as I need her. I live on the U.S. West Coast, so someone within one or two time zones is probably a must, although I am early to bed (9) and early to rise (5), so an East Coaster whose life skews later could work too.

Exhibitionism. I do need to be with a woman who loves to show herself in photos and videos. I don’t necessarily mean nudes, by the way. It can simply be a way to say hello or show me what you’re wearing. If you do enjoy getting more risqué, I understand this would not occur until trust had been fully established. I would want to see your face during live interactions but accept that you would not show your face when providing intimate photos or videos. At any time you may ask that I delete anything you’ve shared and I would do so immediately. I do not want to save anything that you do not want me to have. You will have to take my word for this, of course, but I have behaved honorably toward every woman who has shared photos and videos with me in the past.

Submissiveness. This is not necessary, but I have previously enjoyed interactions with women who identify as submissive. I admit I am on the gentle end of the D/s spectrum, probably more accurately described as a ‘daddy dom’ or ‘service top’ rather than a ‘Dominant.’ I have little interest in the accoutrements of D/s; floggers, ropes, etc., etc. But I am drawn to the emotional and psychological aspects of the dynamic and would enjoy talking more about this with you.

Humor. I know this ad has a serious tone, but that actually isn’t me, or at least not all the time, or even most of the time. I prefer silly to serious, have a dry wit, and don’t mind being teased. I’d love for you to laugh easily and often. If you think you’re funny, gentle, sweet, and kind, we’re a good match.

I understand I have been very specific and am essentially seeking a needle in a haystack. But I have often been said to have “the patience of Job.” So I am willing to post this ad and bump it from time to time with the hope that eventually my match will come along. I likely won’t monitor posts to this thread, so please send me a private message if you would like to get in touch.

A very well-written ad. You certainly know what you're looking for. It's certainly bumpworthy in my book. I wish you luck in your pursuit.

I know this is long for a Literotica personals post. As I’ve gotten older I have gained a good sense of who I am and what I desire, and I think the best way to find my match it is to be open and detailed from the start.

I am a 50 year old white male, single, childless, and unattached; a highly educated professional. I live a quiet life of simple pleasures. I have a lot of time to devote to a special woman. I would be fine with an online-only relationship, although ideally we would eventually be together in person.

I am seeking a long-term relationship, not merely play. I want to develop a genuine bond where we both care very deeply for each other. I am willing to take my time to do that. We would begin as friends and get to know each other, talking about anything and everything. Hopefully in time we would establish deep trust and respect for each other, and of course find that we really like one another. Ideally the relationship would naturally evolve to include sexual intimacies.

When I am in a long-term, online relationship, the connection I feel with my partner is very real. It is easy for me to feel very close to her, think about her all the time, and want to have frequent interactions. I do not shy away from someone who is “needy” because that term is aptly applied to me. You would be my first thought when I woke up in the morning and I can imagine texting you first thing each day to let you know I’m thinking about you. I might do the same just before going to bed at night. In between there would be frequent messages, even if I am busy at work, to check in with you or just say hello.

I love to provide my partner a lot of attention, affection, and support. I will be very interested in those things you’re passionate about, and would hope that I could provide encouragement as you strive to be the best person you can possibly be. I’ve enjoyed serving my partner through words of encouragement and nudges and other ways to help hold her accountable and achieve her goals.

Personal Traits. Your age, height, race, hair, and measurements are not important to me. If they are important to you, I am 50, white, have brown hair (it is receding up front), blue eyes, am 5’9” and weigh 135. I am in excellent health and could believably claim to be 10 years younger than my true age. I desire a partner who, like me, is fit and physically active. I enjoy being outdoors and walk/hike a lot. An unattached woman is not a necessity, although practically speaking my ideal relationship, even if online only, would be difficult for a woman with a partner. I require a lot of your time and would not be satisfied as the person you used for gratification only when your significant other was unavailable. If attached you would also have to have room in your heart for me because, again, I want our relationship to involve genuine and deep affection and caring.

Intelligence. I am very much a sapiosexual, that is, I am very attracted to brainiacs. The relationship I seek is not all about sex, so I would like to have thoughtful conversations about many topics of mutual interest. Food, books, current events, etc.

Commitment. Again, I am not seeking a plaything. I need my partner to genuinely keep me in her heart and want to interact frequently. A woman who disappears in the middle of a conversation with no warning or explanation, or vanishes for days when her life gets interesting to return only when life becomes dull again, is not going to work for me. Imbalance kills a relationship, so I need to be with a woman who needs me as often and as deeply as I need her. I live on the U.S. West Coast, so someone within one or two time zones is probably a must, although I am early to bed (9) and early to rise (5), so an East Coaster whose life skews later could work too.

Exhibitionism. I do need to be with a woman who loves to show herself in photos and videos. I don’t necessarily mean nudes, by the way. It can simply be a way to say hello or show me what you’re wearing. If you do enjoy getting more risqué, I understand this would not occur until trust had been fully established. I would want to see your face during live interactions but accept that you would not show your face when providing intimate photos or videos. At any time you may ask that I delete anything you’ve shared and I would do so immediately. I do not want to save anything that you do not want me to have. You will have to take my word for this, of course, but I have behaved honorably toward every woman who has shared photos and videos with me in the past.

Submissiveness. This is not necessary, but I have previously enjoyed interactions with women who identify as submissive. I admit I am on the gentle end of the D/s spectrum, probably more accurately described as a ‘daddy dom’ or ‘service top’ rather than a ‘Dominant.’ I have little interest in the accoutrements of D/s; floggers, ropes, etc., etc. But I am drawn to the emotional and psychological aspects of the dynamic and would enjoy talking more about this with you.

Humor. I know this ad has a serious tone, but that actually isn’t me, or at least not all the time, or even most of the time. I prefer silly to serious, have a dry wit, and don’t mind being teased. I’d love for you to laugh easily and often. If you think you’re funny, gentle, sweet, and kind, we’re a good match.

I understand I have been very specific and am essentially seeking a needle in a haystack. But I have often been said to have “the patience of Job.” So I am willing to post this ad and bump it from time to time with the hope that eventually my match will come along. I likely won’t monitor posts to this thread, so please send me a private message if you would like to get in touch.

Bumping for an old friend. I just know eventually the needle in this haystack will find this post and be ever so glad that she did. :)

dear quiet gentleman.

Here’s some unsolicited advice for you: Find a forum other than Literotica for your search. And once you find it, let me know what it is.

I was impressed by the sincerity of your ad, and three or four years ago, you would not have had any problem meeting your needle in a haystack here. But nowadays …. It is just not 2017 any more. I don’t know how much the “twitterization” of the world has influenced the audience on this forum, or the kind of false leadership of society that’s become ever more apparent. But my impression is: with the exception of Lady JS, ladies with empathy have become quite rare here. And if your lady needs to possess some intelligence in addition, you won’t find here who you are looking for any longer.

With some notable exceptions, of course, like Lady JS.

One additional avenue on Literotica might work for you: visit Forums other than the Personals and write solicitation PMs to women who impress you there. It seems to me, women with intelligence rather frequent forums dealing with role plays or story writing, where none of the illiterates of Lit dare to venture.

I wish you the best of luck in any case. And should you post another ad again: try shortening it just a little.

Here’s some unsolicited advice for you: Find a forum other than Literotica for your search. And once you find it, let me know what it is.

I was impressed by the sincerity of your ad, and three or four years ago, you would not have had any problem meeting your needle in a haystack here. But nowadays …. It is just not 2017 any more. I don’t know how much the “twitterization” of the world has influenced the audience on this forum, or the kind of false leadership of society that’s become ever more apparent. But my impression is: with the exception of Lady JS, ladies with empathy have become quite rare here. And if your lady needs to possess some intelligence in addition, you won’t find here who you are looking for any longer.

With some notable exceptions, of course, like Lady JS.

One additional avenue on Literotica might work for you: visit Forums other than the Personals and write solicitation PMs to women who impress you there. It seems to me, women with intelligence rather frequent forums dealing with role plays or story writing, where none of the illiterates of Lit dare to venture.

I wish you the best of luck in any case. And should you post another ad again: try shortening it just a little.

I've been away for a few years from here... has it really deteriorated so badly? If so that IS a shame. :( Let's hope these things are cyclical and Lit attracts nice folks again in due course. I have fond memories of meeting plenty of really kind and intelligent people in here who were as happy to converse about the mundane as the extraordinary. I, too, hope the OP finds his Lady Charming. The best of luck to you.

I hope you find exactly what you desire ❤
know this is long for a Literotica personals post. As I’ve gotten older I have gained a good sense of who I am and what I desire, and I think the best way to find my match it is to be open and detailed from the start.

I am going to bump this for you too, as it’s a great and well thought out Personal. Actually it reminds me of the PM I got after posting a very similar ad more than two years ago here, from my now life partner.

Just to give you hope, we were both looking for exactly what you are, in fact if I was free I’d have replied to you as interested myself. But ‘Green’ and I found each other here in 2020 and after more than 2 years of blissful happiness, we are stronger than ever and actually in real life. We found a deep lasting love and plan to spend the rest of our lives together, but we often laugh at it being Lit that got us here!

So yes you can find it here, but I agree that the tone of this site seems to have somewhat changed since 2020 when we met.

Good luck in your search 😊

DD

I'd like to take the time one day to write something as thoughtful as this. I really hope you find what you're looking for. I'm looking for the exact same thing, so I'm really pulling for you. It's hard meeting people in real life you know? And sometimes you just have to take a chance my friend. I do hope you keep us posted and at least tell us that you are talking to somebody, even if you don't want to give out their identity.

Thank you for the compliments on my ad. I'm surprised to see it is still getting views. For those interested I'm sorry to say that, while it did result in kind messages of encouragement, it did not result in a message from the proverbial needle.

Back