34th Weak of the Trumpanzy!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/flynn-promoted-nuclear-plant-project-while-in-white-house-1505328226
Flynn Promoted Nuclear-Plant Project While in White House
Then-Trump security adviser had his staff meet with those involved in Middle East proposal that once included Russian firms
By Christopher S. Stewart, Rob Barry and Shane Harris
Sept. 13, 2017 2:43 p.m. ET

As President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn promoted a controversial private-sector nuclear power plan in the Middle East that had once involved Russian companies, according to former security-council staffers and others familiar with the effort.
It seems that the man who neglected to declare his foreign business dealings continued those foreign business dealings while on the job as National Security Advisor.
 
Trump’s ‘deal-making’ mechanisms are ripped right out of the alpha male chimpanzee playbook

trump_chimp-478x257.jpg

Donald Trump’s penchant for threats, bluffing and intimidation is the cornerstone of his political persona, one the president has honed for decades—first as a real estate developer then as a reality TV star.

Those tactics no-doubt helped elevate Trump to his current role as leader of the free world. And according to the Guardian, the president’s go-to mechanisms are the mark of alpha leaders in another type of world: chimpanzee colonies.

As the psychologist Dan P. McAdams writes in the Guardian, chimpanzees bestow power on the “biggest, strongest, most outgoing male” in their colony, who in turn dominates his subordinates through “threat, intimidation, bluffing” and “pragmatic coalitions.”

According to McAdams, alpha chimpanzees demonstrate dominance through “the charging display,” where they essentially “scream, hoot and gesticulate” wildly. Afterwards, the alpha male’s subjects “visit … groom … and express various forms of submission” towards the top chimp.
 
John Kelly’s White House controls draw ire of Trump supporters

It took new White House Chief of Staff John Kelly roughly six weeks to instill discipline throughout President Donald Trump’s West Wing. But now, Kelly is facing criticism for his supposedly "Svengali" control over the president.

That criticism reached a new height Thursday by some Trump supporters outside the White House, who suggested the former general and ex-Homeland Security chief Kelly is now the president’s “nanny” — and even dresses him.

“He seems to think he is a political Svengali. He’s there to bring structure and make it an adult White House,” former Trump campaign official Sam Nunberg told The Hill. “Donald Trump wasn’t necessarily elected to have Pentagon folks running the West Wing along with Democrats.”

An unnamed GOP operative also said people have called Kelly “Gen. Doubtfire,” invoking the famous comedy film that depicted the late Robin Williams as a father who dressed up like an older female nanny to see his children.

And political provocateur and Trump’s political mentor Roger Stone went so far as to blame Kelly for Trump’s decision Wednesday to wear black pants with a blue suit jacket — a major fashion no-no — during a meeting with South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott.

A more-disciplined White House may even explain Trump’s willingness to work with Democrats on immigration policy and the debt ceiling, infuriating his base, but earning the president some of the first positive press coverage of his tenure.

"My God, he's almost Human, now!" :)
 
Trump needed the black pants because his blue ones had tongue marks all over them.
 
Yeah, I think he has Ohio under control.
Maybe…

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/oh...rom-a-burning-building-before-saving-a-ngger/
According to WHIO, volunteer fireman Tyler Roysdon has been suspended over the racist Facebook post which has since been taken down.

The report notes that Roysdon wrote that if he had to choose between saving a dog and an African American man from a burning building, he’d save the dog’s life because “one dog is more important than a million n*ggers.”
 
McMaster struggles to clean up mess made by Trump’s London tweets at White House briefing


Donald Trump’s national security adviser, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, tried to explain Friday why the president had claimed Scotland Yard had London terrorists “in their sights.”

United Kingdom Prime Minister Theresa May scolded Trump over the tweets, telling the president he shouldn’t speculate about terror attacks.

McMaster insisted that Trump wasn’t speculating. “I think if there was a terrorist attack here, god forbid, that we would say they are in the sights of the FBI. So I think he didn’t mean anything beyond that.”

“I’m sorry, I’m not clear,” a reporter replied. “He was saying generally terrorists are a focus of Scotland Yard or what he saying in this specific incident Scotland Yard knew they were coming?”

“I think he means generally,” McMaster replied.

"It's not clear what Trump meant by his remarks, he's silly that way.":)
 
As the 34th weak of the Trumpanzy fades away, Chuck Todd leaves a reminder of the Weak that was.

Chuck Todd created a ‘choose your own Trump’ game that highlights the president’s schizophrenic week

onald Trump has “arguably taken back some control of his presidency,” MSNBC’s Chuck Todd noted on Friday’s episode of “Meet The Press.” The network counted 10 times the president had spoken to the press in the past week, and with each iteration, some have argued that he may finally have begun the mythical presidential pivot.

The question is — which Trump is president?

“The answer,” Todd notes, “depends on which version of the president you saw this week.”

There’s the Trump who’s “gotten a little help from Democrats,” and the Trump who wants Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to do away with “the ridiculous filibuster rule” and never work with the other party again.

If you’re “not a fan” of the Trump who claims he is “working on a plan for DACA” to help the 800,000 “young people” who came to the U.S. as children, Todd said, you can always go for the one who said that if “the Democrats aren’t going to approve [the wall,] then we’re not gonna do what they want.”

Which Trump will be impeached?

Why not BOTH!:D
 
Smoking gun?: Maddow pinpoints a massive missing link in the flurry of Trump firings and resignations

In President Donald Trump’s White House, all roads are said to lead to Russia, to his son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner and…to Vice President Mike Pence?

According to MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, “Pence has been caught out in way more of these scandals than his bland Beltway press coverage would have you believe.”

From the very first “dramatic departure” — controversial national security adviser Mike Flynn, just a few weeks after Trump’s inauguration — Pence’s shadow has loomed.

Pence, as Maddow noted on Friday night, was head of the presidential transition — and was also the recipient of a letter from Congress warning that the Flynn “was on the payroll of foreign governments” and an in-person visit from the former general’s lawyers with the same information.

“Pence insisted — insisted — that there were no contacts at all between the Trump campaign and Russian officials during the campaign,” she said. “That of course, was not true, either.”

Silver Mike was a Talk Radio host who got elected to Congress and then as Gov was getting his shit kicked out of him, Now his name comes up on every sleezy deal?
 
Smoking gun?: Maddow pinpoints a massive missing link in the flurry of Trump firings and resignations

Silver Mike was a Talk Radio host who got elected to Congress and then as Gov was getting his shit kicked out of him, Now his name comes up on every sleezy deal?
Where did I recently read that top Congressional leaders had also taken buttloads of Russian money, like many millions? Won't we be amused when Mueller presents proof of crimes and treason by Tromp and family, Pence, Ryan, McConnell? Who's president after they're all removed? Orrin Hatch. Crazy but fairly clean, except on herbal supplements.
 
Where did I recently read that top Congressional leaders had also taken buttloads of Russian money, like many millions? Won't we be amused when Mueller presents proof of crimes and treason by Tromp and family, Pence, Ryan, McConnell? Who's president after they're all removed? Orrin Hatch. Crazy but fairly clean, except on herbal supplements.
Better dead that Red. I heard that somewhere.
 
Better dead than caught Red-handed. I heard that somewhere.
Fixed it for ya.

"Better dead than Fred."
--Fred

"Better dead than outdated."
"Better dead than Republican."
"Better dead than worm-infested."
"Better dead than interrogated again."

Systemantics says that all complex systems operate in failure mode. USA politics proves that. The End Is Near. Yow.
 
Mike Pence's Radio Days

07/20/2016

His radio program also afforded him a chance to publish some of the material he was discussing on air. One column from that era declared “global warming is a myth” and challenged the 1997 Kyoto Protocol climate treaty. The article concluded: “I know Monica Lewinsky seems like the most important issue in America but, call me crazy, I think the quiet expansion of the liberal environmentalist agenda by Al Gore and Clinton White House that will cost thousands of jobs could be more important.”


In an April 1997 article published on his radio show’s website — archived and available via the WayBack Machine — Pence weighed in on the suicide of a 27-year-old Indianapolis woman with AIDS whose body was found in a Detroit motel with a note urging authorities to contact Kevorkian’s attorney. “The harsh truth is that Kevorkian is a monster and assisted suicide is immoral,” Pence argued


When he sits down in front of the microphone, he hasn’t forgotten anything he’s learned,” said David Elswick, a talk radio host based in Little Rock, Arkansas, who was on the air in Indiana at the same time as Pence in the 1990s


http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/mike-pence-talk-radio-225855
 
Trump's red "Make America Great Again" caps are found to be inadequately flame retardant.
 
Back
Top