Dating site stories!

hankymardukas

Experienced
Hello all Im on here alot but don't post alot. Thought this could be a good idea. You can share your stories from people you have met on dating sites, good or bad ! Hope to hear from alot of you! I will post some later :)

Hello all Im on here alot but don't post alot. Thought this could be a good idea. You can share your stories from people you have met on dating sites, good or bad ! Hope to hear from alot of you! I will post some later :)

Don't have that kind of time to list all my stories but 98% of them are hot. You can get an idea just reading my profile.

I can tell you that I met a majority of them on plentyoffish.com and adultfriendfinder.com.

But also note this was before smart phones became what they are today and stuff. So I hear there are now apps and shit.

We have used a friend finder site. Met about 5-6 guys on there. 3 were exactly who the said the were and looked like their pictures. The others were nice and kinda looked like their pics. I had sex with them anyway. Took the time out to meet up and have drinks why not.

Last year I was on the dating sites with varying levels of success. So i have a few stories. Here's one:

At one point I met a girl on Tinder. She was really cute, curvy, middle-eastern, dark hair, gorgeous smile. We met and hung out at a bar. At one point she told me "Btw, I should probably tell you, I'm on probation."

She was sweet and actually really cool but she was clearly working through some issues so it never went anywhere. We did have a nice make-out session though. So that was fun.

A few yrs ago, on Plenty of Fish, I received my "weekly top matches". The person most compatible with me was a woman that I had been seeing for almost a yr, who had just broken up with me, in rather brutal fashion. Oh, the irony....

A few yrs ago, on Plenty of Fish, I received my "weekly top matches". The person most compatible with me was a woman that I had been seeing for almost a yr, who had just broken up with me, in rather brutal fashion. Oh, the irony....

How was your date? :D

met my wife if 10 years on dating site, I was looking for mate so maybe priorities different. eharmony Btw

POF, Match, FarmersOnly, chemistry.com....

All the exact same thing.....just blech.
I've heard good things about eharmony, though.

How was your date? :D

We met at work, started as friends, then started to "date", going to eat or watching movies. Then we slept together; in retrospect, I see that I was just a convenient way to scratch an itch. I wanted a "relationship", and it became ever increasingly difficult to spend time with her when she wasn't itchy. We went on a long weekend holiday together; I was expecting a romantic getaway, she wanted a DD while she drank and partied with her friends. That trip put the nail in the coffin, and although we didn't break up for several months, spending time with her became Mission:Impossible. We tried to spend Christmas together, and it was horrible. She broke up with me about a week after the New Year. And for years at work, she has given me the evil eye, which makes my job so much more fun :rolleyes:

Does that answer the question?

This made me laugh :D
Personally I would never use a dating site, but that's just me

L:rose:

This wasn't from an online dating site but it was a recent setup by a friend, who thought we were made for each other.

The guy was very good looking, and he took me to a very expensive restaurant. So far so good. But something was 'off'- it was as if he was reading from a script- making like everything he had ever done was perfection, y'know? Like he could never admit making a mistake, or being human.

But the friend who set us up knew us both well, and I just chalked it up to me being paranoid. And, truth be told, he was hot looking and I was lonely, so we hooked up for the night.

What a bizarre night. He even staged taking off his shirt, flexing his back muscles, looking over his shoulder in what he thought was a sexy smile, then, when in bed, kept asking , "you like that, huh? How about this?"

Ugh. So fake.

Last edited:
POF =plenty of chum... and was the worst for people just looking to hook up..
Match and Chemistry had the most fake people just trying scam you.
FarmersOnly was not bad except EVERYONE who contacted me was either older than Methuselah or lived half the state away...

Kinda. I'll be avoiding PlentyOfFish then.... unless I get to feeling masochistic that is

I am much older than you lot

But I used Plenty of Fish for a while.
My best date was sitting outside a bar enjoying the sunshine.
My date pulled her blouse open and I got excited.

She wanted to show me her two pace makers!

POF =plenty of chum... and was the worst for people just looking to hook up..
Match and Chemistry had the most fake people just trying scam you.
FarmersOnly was not bad except EVERYONE who contacted me was either older than Methuselah or lived half the state away...

I reckon most farmers would say older than dirt. Just sayin. ;)

I'm on tinder and Bumble, and I only really spend time when I'm bored and need a passtime activity. It seems, though, that I'm attracted to emotionally broken men. I'm the equivalent of a tinder psychologist. I've got one guy who is having an identity crisis because his wife won't sleep with him and he doesn't know how to relate the world anymore (she doesn't know about tinder). He broke down and confessed everything to me and I was empathetic. It's a nightmare.

Another guy just got dumped and is lonely. He knows I'm married, but can't seem to grasp the concept that my husband comes first, even though I'm incredibly clear. I get that he had no friends, but I'm probably the only girl that matched with him and I don't want to deal with his insecurities.

What started as innocent flirty fun has escalated into daily text messages soliciting my attention.

I'm on tinder and Bumble, and I only really spend time when I'm bored and need a passtime activity. It seems, though, that I'm attracted to emotionally broken men. I'm the equivalent of a tinder psychologist. I've got one guy who is having an identity crisis because his wife won't sleep with him and he doesn't know how to relate the world anymore (she doesn't know about tinder). He broke down and confessed everything to me and I was empathetic. It's a nightmare.

Another guy just got dumped and is lonely. He knows I'm married, but can't seem to grasp the concept that my husband comes first, even though I'm incredibly clear. I get that he had no friends, but I'm probably the only girl that matched with him and I don't want to deal with his insecurities.

What started as innocent flirty fun has escalated into daily text messages soliciting my attention.

I have a needy wife. That would get old real fast. I couldn't be on a dating site. Even if I was single, I don't think I could do it.

I have a needy wife. That would get old real fast. I couldn't be on a dating site. Even if I was single, I don't think I could do it.

Thing is, I've had some wonderful conversations and even met some really cool people. In attracted to nerds, but they're such high maintenance. It's like I'm the only form of female attention they get... :mad:

Thing is, I've had some wonderful conversations and even met some really cool people. In attracted to nerds, but they're such high maintenance. It's like I'm the only form of female attention they get... :mad:

You're like Bernadette from Big Bang Theory! :p

I have met two people over time on okcupid. One was sexy as hell, we had a wonderful goodbye to our only date, the other was...

she was.

So, 50/50 it appears.

Way back, 'Dateline' , first computer dating , complete questionnaire and computer selects 3 compatible matchas all for £3.(1970) . First one was a girl i knew and loathed , i contacted her for the hell of it and she told me to fuck off. I applied for a refund, im still waiting. Are my statutory rights protected after 51 years?

Back