Does anyone wanna finish my stories or use my ideas?

Stopokochac

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Posts
690
I was debating whether or not to do this, but after some deliberation, I decided YES, I WILL do this.

So the jist of the matter is, I have a bunch of stories started, and I know where I want to go with them, but I don't have the time or patience to write all the little details and develop the characters' relationships.

And also, I have too many ideas, and I simply don't have the time to write/finish these stories properly. But there are a few that I'd still like to see made.

If anyone is interested in finishing some of the ones I have started, message me and I'll send you what I have, and you can finish it and post it. Just credit me as a co-author.

Here are some I already have started

A white tourist fucks a Mongolian contortionist
An Indian girl lets her male friend who likes her, watch her fuck her boyfriend
An Egyptian girl and her Surinamese boyfriend swing with a Spanish couple on a yacht in the Canary Islands
Malaika Arora, a recently divorced Bollywood actress seduces a young fan.
A 38 year old Iranian teacher living in the UK finally loses her virginity to a student.
A Venezuelan exhibitionist virgin gets laid at a nudist resort

I also wanted to do one about a girl with a foot fetish, a prostitute and her young client falling in love, and a girl getting sent back in to have sex with a male member of an extinct race in order to bring it back.
A promiscuous Native American girl spying on a white boy in the village shower, and then fucking him
A disabled wheel chair girl losing her virginity
A sexually frustrated girl raping a guy
A white guy thinks he's talking to a hot Indian girl online, but when he goes to meet her, she's fat and produces excessive body hair, but he accepts her for who she is and fucks her anyways
Guy loses virginity to his favorite porn star

You see what I mean? I don't have time to write all this.

Does anyone wanna use these ideas, or work off what I already have written?
E-mail me, and I'll send you what I have. For the ones I started though, just give me credit as a co-author.
 
Back
Top