Dildo for strap-on

Olive Hizklosoff

Experienced
I'm looking for a dildo for strapon use. A variety of websites offer dildos that appear to be hard and precurved. I'm looking for something that has some flexibility to it. Rigid enough for insertion without the preselected curve to it. And lifelike in appearance.

Any suggestions for a resource?

I'm looking for a dildo for strapon use. A variety of websites offer dildos that appear to be hard and precurved. I'm looking for something that has some flexibility to it. Rigid enough for insertion without the preselected curve to it. And lifelike in appearance.

Any suggestions for a resource?

We have a big box of different ones we've tried, and once we got The Mistress, http://www.babeland.com/mistress/d/1358_c_129 it has gotten virtually all of the work. It is curved, but flexible enough.

The harness is also important. We couple this with the Kinklab full curve harness. We also have a box of harnesses that didn't quite work for us.

A good quality silicone dildo is perfect. The Mistress is exactly the right size for us. A good quality leather harness also works for us. We got the best prices on lesbian websites.

Your partner is as lucky as I am.

Back