Viking Art Lover's Hallå

....of my Tomboy ways:

Reflections of a working Viking

Even Vikings have to work and do chores. Sad but true :rolleyes:

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to my new and loyal followers. I have been negligent in my expression of joy and gratitude for your support and love....both public and private. Please know I am here in spirit and thank you all. Sometimes there just isn't enough time in a Shield Maiden's day to properly take care of her warriors. Please forgive me.
:kiss::rose:

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to my new and loyal followers. I have been negligent in my expression of joy and gratitude for your support and love....both public and private. Please know I am here in spirit and thank you all. Sometimes there just isn't enough time in a Shield Maiden's day to properly take care of her warriors. Please forgive me.

We all understand that my dead Shield Maiden, we r all just glad you have the time, with all your other duties, to grace us with your sheer beauty and presents. I truly appreciate and enjoy your photos, they are all stunning :kiss: :rose: :heart:

With your courage and beauty any time you spare for those of us in your realm is loved!

Forgiveness is freely given to you, beautiful maiden.

Välhild life has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you think everything's okay and everything's going right. Ragnarök is a long way off so there's still plenty of time to revel. I follow a simple philosophy "Play when you can and think about playing when you can't." It's helped keep me young (at heart at least).

Cheers

No worries hun *hugs* You take care of you and RL first and foremost:kiss:

We all understand having other duties, but we are so very happy that you share your photos with us.

My thanks, my warriors.

You may have to work, but all I see is a beautiful young lady whom isn't afraid to get dirty, and loves the simple things in life as well as nature. Any warrior would be crazy to not want you.
Oh dirty I do get....

Understood, my dear. Do what you got to do.
:heart:

We all understand that my dead Shield Maiden, we r all just glad you have the time, with all your other duties, to grace us with your sheer beauty and presents. I truly appreciate and enjoy your photos, they are all stunning
Thank you for being so wonderful youself!

Mmmmmm I enjoy chores. We should do them....together.
I can always use a helping hand :)

Great picture of a beautiful subject! Love the way you "framed" "everything"!
I am very happy that you noticed the framing. I used that particular mirror because it is in stark contrast to the rustic wood. A bit of princess within the tomboy, perhaps.

With your courage and beauty any time you spare for those of us in your realm is loved!
Thank you :)

Perfection in everyway. Thank you for being my maiden friend ⚘
Forgiveness is freely given to you, beautiful maiden.
I bow to your loyalty!

Välhild life has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you think everything's okay and everything's going right. Ragnarök is a long way off so there's still plenty of time to revel. I follow a simple philosophy "Play when you can and think about playing when you can't." It's helped keep me young (at heart at least).
I like that mantra....very much!

Holy hell, if a shieldmaiden wants her chores interrupted, this gave me lots of ideas for how! :devil::heart:
Ha! Not very work ethic of you ;)

Lookin like a sexy spelunker;)
I live in my headlamp for the winter months....glad you find it sexy ;)

No worries hun *hugs* You take care of you and RL first and foremost
Takk!

I love the creativity of this shot. I also love ladies with a tomboy streak.
Oh...it's more than a streak. Ha ha. It's survival.

We all understand having other duties, but we are so very happy that you share your photos with us.
Thank you :kiss:

I forgot everything else for a moment. Goodness, you're hot!
:kiss:

0d4a86859d4022be25190cdbf417df03.jpg

Yeah, duh .... :heart:

Back