Whats wrong Miss CEO?[closed to smart_and_sexytxgirl]

-He gripped her hair fiercely and threw her to the ground he pinned her there a foot on her back and pressed her there. He spanked her hard and a few times.-"FUcking slut ok then is that what you want."-he used the chain and wrapped it around her hands behind her back to tied them there in place now it was slightly choking her he gripped her hair and forced his cock in her mouth slapping her tits to-

She cried a little as he used her, it was making her wet even though she didn't want it to. She tried to make him happy by getting him off.

-he looked at the tears and stopped.”-oh no you ok?”-he asked as her tears had him concerned.-

Alex smiled. "I was just getting into character. I'm fine. Use me. You know you want to." Her body was already quivering with need. "Please keep going." She begged.

--He gripped the chain again and fucked her throat hard choking her hard and moaned louydly as he used her mouth helpless to him.-

Alex forgot about pretending, and simply experienced being used. It turned her on so completely that she was helpless to stop her body's reactions to his touch. Every little thing that he did made her more and more ready for him, and increased her desire to do whatever he wanted.

-he groaned as he violently fucked her throat slappin her tits hard and her face brutally using her body. he ven kept his cock so much down her throat it choked and made her unable to breath before fucking it again.-

-he came for her seeing her saliva and cum spurt from her lips .-“Lick it all up slut swallow it to.”-as he watched her do so he fucked her throat again and smiled before removing his cock and gripped her hair. pinning her on the bed lifted her legs and began to fuck her nice and rpugh using her body.-

Alex couldn't help but swallow his tart cum. She almost screamed when he finally entered her needy cunt and started fucking her violently. She loved it when he controlled her like this!

-Alsx fucked her oh god did he gripping her body in ways that ropped her of oxygen and made it more pleasurable and groaned.=

-Leon groaned as his balls tightened up ready to released his cum for her again.-“mmm fuck thats it slut just a bit more.”-he said as his cock raped her hot pussy and came filling her cunt.-

Alex couldn't help but cum as Leon filled her with his hot seed. She felt strange for wanting the domination so much, but it made her feel like she was free.

-Leon grins and forced her on her hands and knees and began spanking her hard and with out warning a few times before he shoved his cock in her ass.-

Alex moaned as Leon slapped her ass. Every movement seemed to get her closer and closer to bliss. When he began to fuck her ass, it was as if the last shreds of control that she had snapped, and she truly let go to feel. Feel used, feel taken, feel submissive, feel free, feel everything that she'd been longing to feel.

Alex couldn't help but cry out as he jack-hammered in and out of her tight ass. "Fuuuuckkkk!" She screamed. "Yessssss!" She couldn't help but moan as she whispered "more please."

-He smiled watching her ask for more he grabbed her neck and hair squeezing and pulling at both as his cock hammers inside her deep and hard pounding her naughty ass with abandon. He grins pounding away at it moaning in lust.-"Master will give you all you require you fucking cum swallowing slut. Go on scream for master to fuck you and abuse you my little whore."-His cock rammed her ass like a piston.-

At first Alex couldn't even reply...she had slipped into subspace and wasn't completely aware of everything. She realized what he demanded as he rammed into her naughty hole. "Please master! Please fuck your whore's ass!" She started begging loudly, trying to please him. "Please use me sir!" She moaned even more as he continued his assault on her ass, ramming into her over and over. Alex was almost overwhelmed by the intensity of his fucking, getting closer and closer to another orgasm. This was not normal for her and it was all the hotter because of its rarity. "Please don't stop." She begged. "Keeping fucking your slut."

-He continued and fucked her ass harder and harder groaning in lust moaning in delight as his cock rammed away at her tight little hole.-"mmmm fuck thats amazing baby."-His cock continued pressing her to floor pounding away at her tight little ass.-

Alex kept begging for him to fuck her harder....realizing the dirty talk turned him on. She was so close to cumming. "Please sir, can I cum?" She asked in between asking him to fuck her harder.

"Cum for me Slut and beg me to cum in your ass you fucking nasty whore."-he was pounding in to her.-"mmm fuck."

Alex couldn't help but beg some more. "Please sir, please cum in your slut's ass? Please cum in your naughty girl's naughty hole?" She kept going, wanting him to cum and let her cum. "Please sir, cum inside me....and let me cum with you."

-He did cumming inside her pounding her roughly fucking her to no end in her hot tight ass pulling back on her hair.-

Alex came when Leon filled her ass with his seed....it was so incredibly naughty and arousing. She screamed as she came and he seemed to yell for a moment but kept fucking her. How could he still want more? He was insatiable!

-He grins and came a second time in her ass shortly after and pulled out. He cupped her chin and looked to her eyes.-"Enjoy that love?"-He asked and kissed her.-

Back