PSA: Ronan Keating has cone..

Ragghy of the Dish developode his talend for distorty corruptatious of the Basic Engly Twentyfido while telly once upon a polly titos, fuckee progessivo fundermold ruined his experiency of Litt.

Ronan hearit this corruptatious testy testy recordy of the gibberish words and sacrilade of the Engly languid.

For mostly yearloder, Fatay is contentymost at home, catlopper all purry on the lap, mug of tilty-elbow by the chair, and bookly readage or Walking Deedle watchit. Deep joy.

oh fee fie! wot waffledeedee over jumpy peskid woofletts! nary i say, the cumberbatchiness will squiffle the fugle and la dee dah sammiches, oh heavens abovish

Ah, deep joy. Readwards the wordillos is much weepio in the peepilos.

Ah, deep joy. Readwards the wordillos is much weepio in the peepilos.

Indeedly Sena! I be hungrily for the cornly beefer, instead of purchale from the supermarky in the trapezoil canloder, all twisty-key to openit and slicey the fingole in the procey. Deep folly. Ooh.

Thropeage was all nippy in the toebole and venomy tail with needly stabbage. Lauraloo dealt deedly blowage. Whispery from behile.

Haga. Haga. :D

oh fappy evensides, when the wurblies are nesteroonied all, and fatay with her titty-elbow far tipslid and frilly undaged :kiss:
Gratifole from the bottmoly heartage. :kiss:

Dishy be fair translatey on the Goggle. *rolley eyebolder*

Been told a few times I like like a bigger, better looking version of that little Irish short arse. True.

Would you turn him down my Northern (well,Midland) wench?....

Been told a few times I like like a bigger, better looking version of that little Irish short arse. True.

Would you turn him down my Northern (well,Midland) wench?....

You're a bigger version of Stanley Unwin! Deep deep jolly.

Back