Tales from the lost city (open to all!) OOC thread

I leave for give minutes and everything goes to shit. That is it! Quinn is getting the minigun! *evil laugh*

Yeah I am not moving until you get your Quinn post in there wont b any lagging since this is a big thing

Look i am aware you guys have gone far. Very far.
Yet i still i want to ask.
Any chance of a new character?

like i said in my new one we are always accepting new people we are currently waist deep in a heavy story line but after that there is always room

like i said in my new one we are always accepting new people we are currently waist deep in a heavy story line but after that there is always room

Alright, i shall use this period to read through the posts. Once there's an opening/room i'll put up a char.

Sorry I haven't been on. German tests and essays are very time consuming lol

I was confused by your post silver. I thought Jackie was already downstairs when the bad guys came in, while Quinn was upstairs. He didn't run away, because in my mind they were in a different part of the building. So did I miss read something? Also what barrier was Elaine taking about, and does it affect Quinn? I was confused about that part too.

I did write in my initial post dealing wit the Alpha's that they put up a magical barrier over the bar as for me being downstairs since my last post as Jackie was me banging on your door and saying they are here I thought that left little doubt to where we were upstairs

I did write in my initial post dealing wit the Alpha's that they put up a magical barrier over the bar as for me being downstairs since my last post as Jackie was me banging on your door and saying they are here I thought that left little doubt to where we were upstairs

Dammit I'm sucking right now. I totally missed that when I read it. I'm getting like four hours of sleep a night, so I missed that when I read it. I'll either edit my post or fix it with a new one. I'm really sorry on being such a fuck up right now. School and homework are killing me. The only reason I'm on here right now is because I need to leave home soon and I don't really have time to do homework. I'll try to keep up, but my best works will be on the weekends.

well i can understand that but i already moved on from it so dont worry about it you can join us when w get back to the HQ

Guys, I think I'm going to kill off Quinn. Or at least leave him in a coma. I'm just slowing the story down. You guys post so fast, I never can catch up. I really enjoy this story, and writing with you has been great, but it's not fair of me to stay with this story on my current schedule. So best of luck to you guys. I'll wait for your votes before I post exactly what happens to Quinn.

I am sorry to hear that moose I did however go ahead and get it set up for you..... I will wait to see what you think

Back