31.8 KB · Views: 686
  • cock suck.jpg
    cock suck.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 675
  • TV cock suck.jpg
    TV cock suck.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 872
My Date Last Night

I just had to share my experience with a guy I've been dating. I have always loved sucking cock, but when my husband was alive he was huge. When soft he was 7 inches, and wide, he would take it out at parties and show people cuz no one believed us. When hard oh sweet jesus he was massive. I just wasn't capable of getting him all in, it was the width, just would not go any farther and I always felt bad I couldn't do it like I wanted to. Well last night I was with this guy and he was 7 inches hard, alrighty, I can do this, I was super excited. So I started at the tip, licked the pre cum from the tip, then put him in my mouth and I easily had him right down to the base. He was wonderfully hard so I kept sucking and moving up and down, and then he twitched, pumped a few more times, and went soft. I didn't think he came, I had no cum in my mouth at all. I had a very slight taste way at the back of my mouth right where my throat starts. He came big time and was blown away that I didn't taste him, he loved it. For me it was awesome, I finally felt I had done a great job and was very proud of myself for it. No mess no fuss, just straight path to my tummy. Yay, so happy, now want to get more practice, but need to find another man, not enough spark with him. Thanks for letting me vent, just had to share. ;):kiss::kiss:

I just had to share my experience with a guy I've been dating. I have always loved sucking cock, but when my husband was alive he was huge. When soft he was 7 inches, and wide, he would take it out at parties and show people cuz no one believed us. When hard oh sweet jesus he was massive. I just wasn't capable of getting him all in, it was the width, just would not go any farther and I always felt bad I couldn't do it like I wanted to. Well last night I was with this guy and he was 7 inches hard, alrighty, I can do this, I was super excited. So I started at the tip, licked the pre cum from the tip, then put him in my mouth and I easily had him right down to the base. He was wonderfully hard so I kept sucking and moving up and down, and then he twitched, pumped a few more times, and went soft. I didn't think he came, I had no cum in my mouth at all. I had a very slight taste way at the back of my mouth right where my throat starts. He came big time and was blown away that I didn't taste him, he loved it. For me it was awesome, I finally felt I had done a great job and was very proud of myself for it. No mess no fuss, just straight path to my tummy. Yay, so happy, now want to get more practice, but need to find another man, not enough spark with him. Thanks for letting me vent, just had to share. ;):kiss::kiss:

Sexy lady .... go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back