███████████ Mueller Investigation Results Thread ███████████

Yep, clever boy. Trump and the NRA and a whole bunch of "all the best people"--and even a small bunch of Trumpettes on this board--need all of the prayers they can muster up.

Because they don't have a single one now.
 
Seems like a good time for the Prez* to shut the fuck up. Instead he's doddering forward at every opportunity to run his piehole and dig himself deeper and deeper. Bad politics and bad legally.

*I mean "Individual-1"
 
Seems like a good time for the Prez* to shut the fuck up. Instead he's doddering forward at every opportunity to run his piehole and dig himself deeper and deeper. Bad politics and bad legally.

*I mean "Individual-1"

Someone needs to throw a net over him but so far, no one who is able is willing.
 
Who is left to fire?

tenor.gif
 
I read it long before you ever did.
Right :rolleyes:

"any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;"

"Links and/or coordination" is synonymous with the word "collusion," and there is no statute defining those terms as illegal under the federal code either. It was the media who first used the word "collusion."
That doesn't change the fact that the word "collusion" is no where in the order, nor was anything identified as a crime.
So the first item in the list of 10 is a lie.
 
Last edited:

Yeah

t does not stop the lawsuit by AG’s office has filed against the foundation, which was formed in 1987 and that action will continue.

“Our petition detailed a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation — including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more," state AG Barbara Underwood said in a statement.

"This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests."

I remember Incelmael Jr trying to defend the foundations actions a while back. Good times.
 
Last edited:
neither did Podesta!

Well, sure, let's go after both of them--rather than just trying to distract as you, a multibanned troll here, serving the Russian propaganda machine according to a bipartisan U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee report, are trying to do. ;)
 
Where did Trump's Foundation donate its money?

The biggest single beneficiary was the Police Athletic League, a New York City charity that works with local police officers to provide summer camps, universal pre-K programs and after-school activities for children. According to the charity’s website, Trump serves on its board of directors alongside fellow billionaire investor Ron Perelman and New York supermarket magnate John Catsimatidis. It is the only charity that got a donation from the Trump Foundation every single year from 2001-2014, ultimately receiving $832,500, 8% of the foundation's total gifts during the 14-year stretch.

An estimated 36% of the foundation’s money went to roughly 100 organizations promoting healthcare, the Forbes examination revealed. The Trump Foundation gave more than $465,000 to both the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Operation Smile, which offers free surgeries to children born with cleft palates in developing countries. The foundation gave at least $326,000 to New York Presbyterian Hospital and $250,750 to its sister institution, the Hospital for Special Surgery, which is also based in New York City.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...ments-reveal-surprising-answers/#5c26a3f97b52
 
Has any administration been this corrupt or the target of so many investigations into illegal activities?

Donnie boy needs to learn to shut the fuck up and do the job he was hired to do.
 
Yeah, you should really read what you post.

a political group supporting a state attorney general who was said to be considering an investigation into a Trump business, and a charity of a man who had reportedly sued one of Trump’s golf courses for not paying him a million-dollar prize after he hit a hole-in-one during a tournament.

Most of the money in the Trump Foundation from 2001-2014 did not originally come from Donald Trump. Between 2001 and 2008, the president donated a total of $2.8 million, or 0.08% of his $3.7 billion fortune, to his own foundation. From 2009-2014, Trump gave $0 to the group. He remained its president but financed its activities with money from outsiders, including Comedy Central and NBCUniversal.


In September the New York attorney general ordered the Trump Foundation to stop soliciting donations, saying it was violating state law that requires foundations that solicit money to register with the state charities bureau and submit annual audited financial statements. The order came one day after the Washington Post, which has written extensively on the Trump Foundation, reported that the organization had not registered as a charity soliciting money.
 
I'm quite sure that the largest Trump Foundation donations went to people named Trump.
 
Comey is a Republican and lies by the rest of them are just your attempt not to face up to Trump's continuous, outrageous lying. You're a real piece of shit, worthy of being a Trumpette.
Actually he's registered independent. He switched in 2016.
 
Actually he's registered independent. He switched in 2016.

He was a registered Republican at the time and his publicly fingering Clinton right before the election and not doing the same on a deeper ongoing Trump investigation was out of the Republican playbook.
 
The judge isn't fooled.

"A federal judge told former national security adviser Michael Flynn that 'arguably you sold your country out.'

"U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan said he 'can't hide my disgust, my disdain' for this criminal offense. He said Flynn committed a 'very serious offense' by lying to the FBI on the premises of the White House."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ck-wish-from-trump/ar-BBR6gow?ocid=spartanntp

The lying offense could pale in the face of a treason charge--for being a paid, undeclared agent of not one, but two, foreign governments (Turkey and Russia) and plotting to kidnap a U.S. resident Turkish resident to turn him over to Turkey for a certain death. (On the day of the Turkish coup, Flynn publicly backed the coup. Eleven days later, when the coup was defeated and he was paid off, Flynn was plotting with the Turkish government to kidnap and deliver the cleric Turkey claims instigated the coup). Flynn is just as much of a rat as either Cohen or Trump are. He needs fed prison time.
 
"Judge says that he made a statement about Flynn being a foreign agent and that the special counsel asked for that to be corrected. Judge says he was not suggesting that Flynn committed treason or other violations."

"Judge says the special counsel has no reason to believe defendant committed treason ... after speaking with him in 19 interviews."

"Judge says ...he was just asking a question [about treason] not suggesting Flynn committed it."

Best live accounting of what's going on:

https://twitter.com/IvanPentchoukov/status/1075072686710247426

Edit: which @EpochTimes Deputy Editor @IvanPentchoukov says he's receiving directly from The Epoch Times reporter @EMG_Janita
 
Last edited:
Legalese. The judge didn't bring up the word "treason" because he thought Flynn was a fine, upstanding citizen. Who do you think you're fooling? Trumpette to the last slam of the fed pen door on the last Trump and Trump associate?
 
"BREAKING: Judge delays Flynn sentencing. Status conference in 90 days."

Trump can't (although he no doubt thinks he can) pardon someone until they've been sentenced. Drawing this out to get every treasonous drop Flynn (and, by extension, Trump) has out on the table.
 
Back
Top