On the other side of the tracks (closed)

“Get over here and share.” She said with a laugh patting the bed. She ran her hand through her hair looking at him smiling. The bed cover moved down her body a little revealing her boobs again to him.
 
He got to his feet and downed the glass, pouring a good measure for her, he sat down next to her as he handed her the glass. He gave her a slight grin and pulled the covers back up to cover her breasts.

"A man can stand temptation only so much."

He chuckled and leaned in to give her a kiss on the forehead, then he leaned against the head board and took a sip out of the bottle.
 
He pulled the covers back over her body. He covered her boobs up saying a man can only take so much temptation. She took her glass and sipped on it. He kissed her forehead. She smiled. He leaned against the head board. She smiled happily at him as she ran her hand through her long locks.

“Well just because tonight we are not going all the way doesn’t mean we can’t mess around with each other.” She said. She stroked his chest looking at him smiling. She sipped her drink. She wanted to play around with him. She liked him and was very happy to be with him. She hoped he would be up for some fun with her.
 
He took a swallow from the bottle and placed it on the bedside table, then turned to her. "Now just what do you have in mind?"
 
“Well you could touch me here.” She said. She touched her breasts and then her hand travelled to her pussy. “Or here.” She said with a laugh. She grinned at him. “And I could touch you here.” She said touching his cock through his bottoms.
 
He chuckled at her, but her hand stroking his cock quickly silenced the chuckle. It was not the first time he had met a straight-forward woman, but he did not expect that reaction from her. He leaned closer to her, capturing her lips with his own as his left hand came up to cup her right breast. Slowly stroking the soft, pliable flesh as he teased her mouth with his tongue.
 
She continued to stroke him as he kissed her. His hand went to her boob. Her tongue played with his as she was moving her hand up and down his cock. Her nipples were so hard. She wanted him so much.
 
His fingers brushed over her hard nipple, he pressed his palm over her nipple, rubbing his palm over the hard nub as his fingers squeezed and stroked her soft breast. He could feel his cock growing inside his jeans again, it would not be long before it would become uncomfortable.
 
She pushed his jeans off and her hand stroked his cock. Her hand pumped up and down working every inch with her hand. She moaned out as he played with her hard nipples. She loved how it felt.
 
He moved his kisses to her neck, tasting her warm skin as her hand worked over his throbbing member. It felt good, very good to be exact. In the back of his mind he still knew that she was his enemy, but for all intents and purposes of his plan to actually work, to make her believe, he had to play along...well having fun while planning his family's revenge was just an added bonus.

His hand slowly moved from her full breast, trailing down her firm waist to slowly stroke over the soft lips of her pussy, he nibbled her earlobe and whispered, "I sure do love a woman who shaves."

His fingers went on exploring, gently touching her clit as he kept kissing her neck and gently nibbling on her skin.
 
His hand moved from her breast to her pussy. He nibbled at her ear making her moan. He told her he loved a shaved pussy. Her hand was working his cock. She leaned in and kissed him. “Would you like me to use my mouth on your big sausage?” She said with a laugh playfully. She was still quite tipsy from all the drinking tonight.
 
He chuckled, "Why don't you call it what it is?"

He leaned close kissing her, "And I would love that. But then I would like to use my oral talents on your pussy."
 
She kissed him and then moved down his body. She licked his cock before taking his cock head in her mouth and sucking.
 
He really enjoyed it when her lips engulfed his cock, feeling her tongue play over the heated skin of his throbbing member as she lowered her hot mouth over his cock. He shifted to be able to maneuver her as she moved his cock inside her sucking mouth, finally he manage to work himself underneath her. Using his hands on her lower back, he pulled her closer and ran his tongue over her pussy lips.
 
He was moving his cock in and out of her mouth. She looked down at him as he pulled her pussy to his mouth. He was licking at her wet little pussy making her moan loudly. She bobbed up and down working every inch of his cock with her mouth.
 
To say that he was surprised when she worked his cock into her mouth and down her throat would have been an understatement and the way she moaned around his shaft as he paid attention to her wet little pussy wasn't helping him staying in control. At least she were enjoying herself, judging from the way she lowered herself for his invading tongue and the way her body moved as his tongue darted over her clit and lapped at her opening.
 
She began squirting all over his face. She was moaning loudly in pleasure. She loved his tongue licking at her soaking wet pussy. She pushed her mouth down his cock sucking hard as her body shook. She was cumming so hard.
 
He loved how her body reacted so quickly to his tongue, she tasted very nice indeed and he was looking forward to feel those pussy muscles contracting around his cock. The very same cock she was licking, moaning and sucking on. Though they were sure not to have actual sex, this was quite nice, she was way too experienced for her sweet little girl image. He gripped her firm ass, pulling her further down, his tongue and lips working their magic to see if he could not induce another orgasm from her.
 
She closed her eyes moaning louder. He was getting her so close. Her mouth continued to work his cock. She stroked his balls. She bite her lip hard as she felt her body start to shake and then she began to cum. Her eyelashes fluttered as her body shook cumming so hard.
 
He felt her orgasm again, her body shook even more, this time he managed to capture her juices in his mouth. But her fingers stroking his balls and her tight mouth vibrating around his shaft with her moans was just too much and with a slight grunt he erupted, his cum pumping from him with each convulsion of his rigid cock.
 
She felt him cum in her mouth. She looked up into his eyes as she swallowed up his cum. She slid her mouth off his cock. She licked his cock clean.
 
He felt her own orgasm subsiding, he fell back on to the bed and chuckled softly. "If this is a little bit of fun, I can't wait to see your idea on intense pleasure."

He gave her firm bum a light spank as she was still on top of him.
 
She laughed when he spanked her. “I am sure when the time comes for more it will be great.” She said as she snuggled up to his body feeling very satisfied.
 
He glanced at his watch, there were still some time left and the unexpected bit of fun did it's part. He rested an arm around her as she snuggled up, feeling her warm body against his own and slowly started to nod off to sleep.
 
She hadn't expected to meet a guy tonight and fool around but she was glad she did. She closed her eyes and drifted away into sweet slumber.
 
Back
Top