All About Big Nips

I have never ever been so jealous of a sponge as I was in video Two.

I've seen two videos and cum while thinking about being between those beautiful tits both times.

I shared 2 more with you. Let me know what you think. ;)
 
I feel so left out. All this talk of videos but I can't seem to find the links. And such good looking women too.
 
Scrubbing was the name of that video, but all I could think of was ripping that shirt off of you. I can't wait to see more.
 
more videos

Thank you very much for the recent four videos you sent: "three"; "100_2158"; "two"; and "lotion". Two and lotion were particular favorites and 100_2158 isn't far behind. The quality of lotion is superb too, very crisp and clear for your close-ups. I look forward to the next batch you share with me. Keep them coming and keep me cumming! ;)

Also, the two pics you sent, you know which ones...awesome! Would enjoy more of that too!
 
Just watched the scrubbing vid . Instant erection ! So incredibly sexy . I'm hard as a rock and wishing you were leaned over me right now !
 
Just watched the scrubbing vid . Instant erection ! So incredibly sexy . I'm hard as a rock and wishing you were leaned over me right now !

Glad you enjoyed it. Just sent two more. Don't forget to keep track of the titles, because I don't even know what I've sent you half the time. I need reminding.
 
Back
Top