Commanding Soldier x Soldier (Closed to KINKYCanada)

When they were done cataloging the weapons and finding only clothes and rations in the other boxes the men loaded it back up and waited for the pick up, which should happen in the next couple of hours. Banks walked back into the house. where the rest were. He nodded to them when they told him that the photo's were done. "Ok boys here it is the first one to talk avoids a bullet!" Banks said to the three men, he pulled out his Beretta and stood to the left of them. "Where were you going and when were you do there?" no one talked but the youngest looked like he was going to shit himself. Banks knew right away he wasn't a true believer. Ok Smith you and the other marines will take these two out side while I give my dog handler the treat of letting her dog chew on this one for a bit!" The marines got up and pulled two of the man out of the house. "You will talk to me! Or she will tell her dog to tear you apart piece by fucking piece!" The young man was almost crying. "This one's was raised in Europe, he was coddled and doesn't want to be here. You can see it, he's not the same as the others. He doesn't believe like they do! He wants to live!" Banks told Kat. "And he will live if he answers my questions. Other wise he dies and his friends will be made to think he talked before he died and therefore putting his family in danger!" Banks told her. By this point the man sitting in the chair was terrified.

"What's that I can't hear you! Kat let Jazz give his arm a little cosmetic surgery!" Banks told Kat. He would only scare him and whispered to Kat to only make Jasper put on a good show. He was confident that this man was an inch from breaking. He wanted to know when they were do more then where they were going. If they didn't show up the enemy might come looking for them and that would put the team in a possible fire fight. He wanted to know when this fight might happen so there could be reinforcements ready.

KC
 
She heard Banks's threats to the man and got the message pretty clear. Gripping Jasper's harness, she let the dog strain and she murmured to the dog, causing him to lunge. Then Banks told her to put on a good show. She murmured a command, the dog started snapping, snarling, and barking. His massive body lunged towards the prisioner. She was careful to make it seem like she might loose her grip, even though she had a prefect grip on him. Because if she did let go, Jasper would indeed tear into this man. The dog lunged, desperate to get to the man, the dog wanted nothing more than to bite him, above all else, the big shepherd loved to bite.

Katherine dug her heels in to keep her footing, "You may wish to hurry, I won't be able to hold him back forever." She mused, as she inched closer. The dog's teeth snapped together, just inches from the prisioner.
 
Banks watched as Kat expertly did exactly what he wanted done. The large dog was scary, and the fact that the prisoner had no idea that it was all a ruse was now practically shitting himself. "Buddy you have to know that if she loses control Jazz will rip you apart! I doubt we could stop him even if I wanted to which I doubt I will want to! Seeing as you are not being co-operative. I could watch this magnificent creature tear you to shreds and not lose a wink of sleep. Doyle here she doesn't want your blood on Jazz's fur. Hell of a thing cleaning blood off her dog. Soon though she will let go and you will die!" Banks sounded dead serious. His poker face was dead on. With Kat doing a great job selling the danger the young man was in, and Jasper looking nothing short of terrifying. He finally cracked. He spilled the info on when and where the weapons were do!

Banks nodded to Kat to calm Jazz then called back the Marines.

"These men are over due in an hour that means we have four hours before we can expect a little raiding party to come by looking for them! They will be long gone hopefully but that will mean we are dealing with it. Smith Get on the roof with a spotter scope and night vision gear! Your there the rest of the night so get comfy!" Smith nodded and went about his business. "Well done Doyle!" He told Kat. Then called in the others to break down a plan of defense if they should be attacked!

KC
 
The moment the man started spilling what he knew Kat have Jasper a sharp order "Aus!" Instantly the dog was quiet standing there watching the man. She ordered the dog to sit as she sat back in her chair, listening to the man until Banks called everyone in to talk strategies. Katherine kept quiet, petting them figure it out. She praised Jasper for his effort as she listened intently to the plan they were making.

It seemed like a solid plan and she really didnt have anything helpful to add to what they were discussing. They clearly knew what they were doing. And while Kat had been on task forces and such before she'd never been apart of special ops, so she knew they knew more about this than she did.
 
After Banks broke it down and the plan was formed he went to Kat and asked her to walk with him. While not going far he wanted to be out of ear shot of the Marines. "You did good in there Doyle!" he told her first. "You listen and act quickly we need that here with us, hesitation and distraction kills, you are showing no signs of either. Now I need to know that you are prepared to kill! I know you are fond of Jazz and I respect that I really do but you are a soldier and I need to know you are a soldier that can kill if ordered to or will know when to do so if a member of the team is in danger." Banks asked her. "I am asking you this in private because I don't need the Marines knowing that you just joined us or thinking you can't be trusted to do your job. Which is not the case I am not saying that. But I can't work with someone I don't trust I need to know I can trust you!"

Banks wasn't calling her out but with a potential firefight on it's way he needed to know she would do what she needed to for the team and not just for Jasper!

KC
 
Katherine and Jasper walked with Banks listening as he spoke. She didn't fault him for asking such questions. "Yes sir, I have killed before and I can do it again. I love my dog, but his job is to save lives, even if that means giving his life so that others may live. If it comes down to making a choice between saving my K9 and saving a member of this unit, I would pick the human every time." She assured while she never wanted to make that choice, she knew it was a very real possibility. She met her commanders gaze confidently. "This song be my first firefight, sir" she assured with a faint smile on her lips. Her hand stroking Jasper's head as they talked.
 
When she was done explaining her side Banks nodded. "That is good to hear!" He walked around a bit more with her chatting. He was still trying to get a full read on her. It wasn't mistrust but he wanted to know what her driving force was. So many people join up with delusions of grandeur and false ideals. He wanted to know her story. "Well like I said you did real good back there. We got the info and knowing it will hopefully give us the edge. Bama has called in for a C130 Spectre Gunship to orbit us for awhile tonight and that there be a ranger detachment ready to go if the force is to great for us. It's asking a lot but the colonel is a persuasive man and the loss of 10 soldiers including 4 operators will be hard for him to explain to the war office! So we have that going for us!" Banks said trying to put Kat's mind at ease just in case she was worried about the outcome this night.

"Ever been on a Spectre gunship? Fucking thing has a howitzer on it! ha that thing can rain down destruction from miles away, the enemy never knows where it's coming from. Saved our ass's a year ago in some shit town. We got bad intel on a chem weapon stash. It was all a set up, we were all dead I was sure of it, they took out our Humvee, our support team, we were a hundred miles from any form of safety! Bama was seeing this woman at Henry airstrip where they keep the C130's she told the command of our situation and low and behold an hour later an angel of death flew in and took out the bad guys three hours later we were in the back of a one ton telling jokes." Banks shared the story with Kat. "Guess it just wasn't our time!" Banks was trying to humanize himself and the team, there were people that got it in their head that operators could get themselves out of any situation. He wasn't sure if she was one of them, he wanted her to know that even they need to call for help!

KC
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b7/3d/c4/b73dc429c4790d3a5fd0eaf30e94b52d.jpg
 
Katherine nodded, knowing he was trying to reassure her, but she didn't need it. She had confidence, in herself, in her K9, and in her unit. And she didn't fear death. If it was her time, then it was her time. She shook her head, "No, I haven't ever been on one before, but they look pretty badass." She grinned, listening as he told his story. "I gues it wasn't your time." She agreed. She liked that she seemed to be fitting in with this unit so quickly. She felt more at home with them, than she did with any unit before. They walked and talked, she unleashed Jasper, signaling him off, to go to the bathroom. When he returned she left him loose, just letting him meander around with them as they walked. The dog seemed relaxed, but he never ventured too close to Banks, always staying out of arms reach, and eyeballing him every now any then, not trusting anyone but his handler.
 
Banks liked that she wasn't afraid or at least not showing it. They continued to walk and get to know each other. They saw a couple of trucks coming up the road. "This should be the prisoner pick up! We should head back make sure it goes smooth. Have Jazz on guard while the men are put on board the trucks. Then you are to get some rack in case we get hit tonight!" Banks said.

"Pick up is coming LT get your ass up here!" Bama called in to the night air.

KC
 
Katherine saw the truck roll up and she leashed Jasper "Yes sir." She nodded moving over to stand where her and Jasper could oversee the loading of the prisoners. Jasper sat stiffly at her side, Amber eyes focused on the men as they were led out and loaded one by one into the truck. Luckily all was smooth and nothing happened. Once the truck left Kat headed in and found where she was sleeping and settled down. She stretched out, told Jazz to down and stay before she let herself drift off.
 
After the prisoners were loaded and the truck headed out, Kat went in to get some sleep, Winger and Parks also headed in with two of the four marines.


The bullet's strafed the shack house. Then all hell broke loose. One of the marines stood and was cut down dropping in front of Kat and Jasper. "Get on your fucking bellies and fucking stay on them for Christ sake. Winger yelled at the Marines. as he belly crawled out of the house.

"You two fucko's next! Kat you and Jazz keep right on my fucking tail, and don't fucking leave it! When we leave we are heading behind the concrete barriers! From there we will lay down a suppressing field of fire!" Parks yelled. When one of the marines stopped to check on his friend parks laid into him again. "HE'S DEAD! NOW FUCKING MOVE IT WE CAN'T VERY WELL FIGHT IN A SHACK WITH NO FUCKING WINDOWS!"

"Are you sure he's gone?"

"I'M A FUCKING MEDIC IF I SAY HE'S GONE HE'S FUCKING GONE. HE TOOK TWO THROUGH THE HEAD AND ONE IN THE CHEST THERE ISN'T ENOUGH OF HIM LEFT TO EVEN ID HIM. NOW MOVE BEFORE WE HAVE MORE CASUALTY'S! KAT ON MY TAIL! MOVE MOVE MOVE." Parks yelled

When they got out Bama was still on the roof with his M24 sniper rifle. Banks was behind the concrete barrier with his M4. "They fucking came out of nowhere!" Banks said to them when they made it out of the house. "You three set up around the house make sure they don't flank us!" Banks told the marines who scurried off. "Winger on the .50 cal. Parks you and Kat get behind us about 500 m make sure they don't hit us from the rear. There is a nice spot with good cover. Now move!"

KC
 
Katherine jolted awake at the sound of gunfire. She rolled off her bed, hitting the ground. Grabbing her weapon she unleashed Jasper. "Crawl" she ordered. Hearing Winger then Parks yelling she began crawling keeping right on their six, Jasper kept pace crawling beside his handler. They made it outside. Heading for the barrier she saw Banks as they made their way to him. Tucking behind the barrier she braced her back aga8net it.

Banks ordered her off with Parks to guard their back. Nodding she shifted to see where they were going. Looks at Parks she asked "You ready?" When he was she let him lead the way. Once again she ordered her dog to crawl and she stayed right on park's tail as they headed for their spot. Making it, she settled in, her dog pressed against her side, seeming utterly calm despite the gunfire and yelling. Kat rubbed his head in praise as she looked over at Parks insuring she was fine as they tucked into their cover.
 
At the house Bama was having no trouble picking the band of marauders off one by one. They were shooting wild and the soldiers were dug in to well.

At the rear. Parks, Kat and Jazz got into position. A small stone wall that looked to be a thousand years old gave the team good cover. Parks slipped on his night vision goggles. "Alright we have seven unknowns walking at us. About 600 yards out. They are not coming at us like hostiles though, Almost like they are having a night time stroll. But they are armed and they are coming this way. They can't possible not hear the gun fire!" Parks said watching just over the wall. "Ok Doyle how silent can you and Jazz be?"

KC
 
They got settled in behind the wall, listening to the gunfire. Eyeing Parks she smirked "We can be ghosts. What do you need?" She asked, ready to do whatever was necessary. Jasper was in a down poised beside his handler ready for whatever cue might be given. The dog knew that the gunfire meant that he'd likely get to bite someone. So his eyes were lit up as his muscles shivered, the dog lived to work. Katherine paid him no mind as she spoke with Parks she knew the dog wouldn't move a muscle until ordered to do so.
 
"That's what I like to hear Doyle! Now you two go to their right flank. about fifty yards or so! If they move on from here then fine! But if they keep coming we bury the fuckers out here. Once I start shooting they will hit the dirt! Then you two will kill any of the stragglers! I will see you perfectly so no worries there. Our goal is to keep them from the house while the others mop up the attackers. If they make a charge for me you moe them down, they move towards you while trying to escape! Well I think you will know what to do! If we attack then they don't live, none of them! They make a break after the fight Jazz takes them out! You two can handle that I think! Any questions?" Parks said to them with out looking at them!

KC
 
Katherine nods, listening carefully to what he said, "Makes Sense." She murmured. "Jazz," She muttered, as she turned and began army crawling over to her spot. Her dog stayed in perfect sync with her until they made it to their spot. The dog's gaze fixated on the men, realizing that he may get a chance to bite. Tucking down, both handler and dog settled in, to see if these men just kept going, or if they would be forced to kill them. She trusted that Parks wouldn't shoot her or her dog by mistake, nd she also waited for him to make the first move, unless the men spotted her and tried to attack. Otherwise she'd wait for Parks to decide whether to attack or let the men pass.
 
Soon the gun fire happening behind them was to much to ignore, the seven unknowns pulled their guns into a fighting position and started forward. "Big mistake my friends, big fucking mistake!" Parks whispered to himself, he waited till they were right in line with Kat and Jazz, they were to the flank now 100 meters off to the right of the intruders. Parks with his night vision could see her in the ready with her M4 in hand Jazz being the proper Military K9, waiting for his orders. Parks opened up, Three men dropped right away, then two more the last two scattered one ran right for Kat Jazz while the other took off in the direction he came from. Parks shot at the man running from them leaving the other for Kat. "Jazz might need to work tonight Doyle!" Parks stood and shouted firing off a few more rounds, the fleeing man was ducking and weaving for his very life. The other would be on top of Kat any second. He had no idea what he was running into.

Bama, Winger and Banks took care of the others leaving twenty dead, they left the Marines at the house, not trusting them to be the best cover, and headed out to get all the intel they could on the attackers Bama got off the house and took his M4 and headed out with the others.

KC
 
Kat saw as the men decided to join in on the gunfight. "Fuck" She hissed. The men scattered and were dropping like flies. She was about to release Jasper to catch the fleeing man but then saw the more immediate threat of the man on top of them. "Paken" She ordered. Jasper lunges from his down, hitting the man like a train l, he sunk his teeth into the man's arm. The pair fell to the ground fighting as Kat rose up from her cover, aiming her gun. "Stop fighting my dog!" She shouted first in English then in a native language. The man didn't seem to understand or care. Noticing all others were dead Kat turned to Parks "You want one alive?" She asked as the man finally stopped fighting, Jasper stopped shaking his head but kept latched on. "Aus" the dog immediately released but stood guard over the bleeding man, if he made a sudden move, Jasper would bite again without command.
 
Seeing them deal with the immediate threat Parks took off after the man running from them. If he could make it to safety then he could inform his men that there was larger detachment of troops at the stop and would re-route any shipments. Or co-ordinate a stronger retaliation. "Kill him and send Jazz after the stray, we can't let him get away!" Parks shouted at the pair.



Bama and Winger found that the men who attacked were all men high on the brass's wish list. They took photos and i.d. off of them then dragged them to a ditch and called out the Marines to cover them with sand.

LT hearing the shooting on the other side was running at full tilt to assist the troops there.

KC
 
She heard Parks's order. She didn't hesitate she pulled the triggered, killing the man on the ground. Pivoting she ordered. "Jasper! Paken!" She pointed at the fleeing man. The dog was gone like a rocket, racing towards the man. She watched as her dog leaped, hitting the man, teeth sinking into his arm, as the pair fell hard to the ground. Kat was jogging to get to them. But she wasn't hurrying, her dog would hold him for hours if required. Getting to them, she repeated the order to stop resisting, in several languages. Once the man stopped, she ordered Jasper. "Aus" The dog released, and stood over the man, teeth bared, ready to lunge again at a single move.
 
With Banks moving at top speed he arrived at the downed man and the others right after Parks did. "What's up?" He asked no one in general.

"Well we downed six and Jasper brought this sack down. What you thinking LT?" Parks said looking from the prisoner to Banks. Banks took in what he was told and looked at Kat and her Dog.

"Good work, We'll keep him with us till the morning. Jasper and you two have earned a rest Bama and the marines will keep watch till 0600." Banks said turning and walking back to the stone house. Parks grabbed the man by the uninjured arm and kept him in front of them.

"You move in any way we don't like and the dog will tear you apart!" He warned.



OOC.

Good to be back. had a great trip but miss writing! Caught a shark in Galveston TX though so that was awesome.

KC
 
Kat was pleased with the LT's praise. She began to follow them all back towards the house, as the adrenaline faded, she registered a searing pain in her side. Glancing down she saw book so n her side. "Fuck." She muttered, suddenly feeling her head woosh. "LT, think we have a problem." She knew the wound wasnt bad, just a graze, but still it needed tending. She couldn't remember when a bullet grazed been maybe right in the beginning when they were crawling under the gunfire. She adjusted her Kevlar vest so she could pull her shirt up a bit, looking at the bleeding wound on her left side just above her hip. It was still bleeding pretty good and looked like it had been for a while. Kat shook her head to fight off the dizziness. Now that the job was done, and the adrenaline fading, she was feeling the after effects of a bullet wound, even as a flesh wound, it would likely need stitches.


OOC

You caught a shark? That's awesome!
 
When Kat said there was a problem Banks turned to hear what she was talking about. With the low light it took him a second to realize what she meant. "Ah shit... Parks get over here!" He called to the medic of the team. Parks kicked the prisoner in the back of the knee to drop him to the sand.

"You fucking move you die!" Parks told him. "Kat have Jasper guard him while I check you out!" Parks said pulling out a small pack off his back and slipping nitrill gloves on. "LT hold this light so I can see what the fuck I'm doing. Now Kat get off your kevlar and pull your shirt up!" Parks said getting his gear ready. He was treating it very serious knowing it could be in fact very serious.

KC

OCC

Yup a 4 ft dusky. son caught a much bigger one.
 
Kat did as she was asked. The dog guarded the man while Kat took off her Kevlar, then stripped off her shirt, she just took it all the way off since she didn't want to hold it up while he checked. "Shouldnt be bad, I'm still awake and moving." but she let him check her over. "Hurts like fuck." She hissed as he poked and prodded. "Been a while since I've been shot," She muttered watching as Parks did what he had to do, she wasnt squeamish so she didnt mind the sight of her own blood.
 
As Parks worked Banks looked on with concern. "She need a trip to the Base?" He asked holding the light for Parks who was busy dressing the wound.

"Well it is just a graze! But I won't lie if infection sets in you could be in for trouble!" Parks answered

"Doyle I'll let you make the call on this! You want to get checked out at the base hospital?" Banks asked. His eyes wandered over her body. Here in the night he saw maybe for the first time just how good looking she was! "No shame in it soldier!" He added hoping she would make the decision based on need and not on bravado.

"It is a pretty clean wound all in all! A couple more stitches and you should be good to go, though the pain will persist for a while seeing I have nothing for the pain other than morphine and if you need that you might as well hit the hospital, seeing you will be no good out here!" Parks worked efficiently and quickly cleaning the wound and stitching her up, he wrapped her with a bandage and told her to take it easy for the night. If she wanted the hospital she would leave in the morning when the prisoner was picked up. Then the men helped her up and started to head back to the hut!
 
Back
Top