Why do they do that

All the time

This has happened to me the other way (woman cutting off contact) too many times to count. It's also led me to question what I do wrong or what's wrong with me. Certainly doesn't do much for the self-confidence.:(

I think we want women to tease as much as we do. I've sent some failry detailed messages to users to tantalize their brain (maybe I'm not good at that) as an intro and suggestion.. often I get back a two line reply... I will pursue a while.. but if there's no play back and forth it's alot like pulling my meat... :) which I don't mind.. just more fun with someone else who might be more verbose in their feedback.. my two cents

sometimes

I swear sometimes will be talking to a guy, they will cum and two seconds later just sign off with no warning

Haven't had this problem yet , thankfully.

Which means maybe I'm the perpetrator?! Oh noooes....!

Jkin.

I love to role play, and right now I have plenty of time to do so. Would love to maybe turn this bad patch around for a few of you if you're interested. Just PM me.

I've had a few female friends tell me that with a lot of men on here it is because they found out the person was a huge fucking douchebags.

Last edited:
Unfortunatly thats the way internet communitcations go, especially on forums like this one, with both male and females. They either changed their fantacies and moved on, lost interest, or found the interest in someone else. It's safe to say it's happened to just about everyone here to one extent or another.

I usually stick with a continuing conversation until it runs its course for both sides, but don't liv eon the computer so I'm not always around. I've been disappeared on several times but... such is (the internet) life.

I have been

On both sides of that equation I have been the pursuer with those that disappear and I have been the one that fades away as well. If its just a hot sexual encounter I think sometimes within 2 weeks, or so, you get out some major kinks, get off on them and then there is not a lot that you can continue to explore.

I have also had long-term online friendships but with busy schedules you tend to disappear for weeks at a time and when you come back the person that you are chatting with has often moved onto to someone they can communicate with on a more regular basis.

I found my phone friend relationships tended to last a lot longer simply because you had the opportunity to share so much more in a short amount of time in the way of personal information that you became better friends faster

Back