History of Tribulations

Xavier prevented himself from flinching at the word "vampire." He knew that was how most of the modern world termed what he was, but it wasn't how he and his kind typically identified themselves. Each of the others he'd come into contact with over the years had a different name for their condition. True, some did use the term Raven had, but those were few. He'd never understood why the popular word didn't hold with those like him, but it was simply one of those unnameable things.

Still, Raven showed no hesitation regarding the realizations of which he was warning her. The thought of the atrocities he could be capable of didn't seem to faze her, and he wasn't sure whether that was more disturbing or not.

He felt her willingly attach herself to him in a way he hadn't experienced for two centuries. She couldn't feel it like he did, but the intent was unmistakeable.

He let Raven take the lead with whatever she had in mind as she opened his shirt, then removed her bra. Her warm, soft breasts with their stiff little nipples pressed firmly against his own chest as she explored her own wants and needs.

Before long, she straddled his lap. She was once again nude, as she hadn't dressed before attempting to leave earlier. Somewhere along the line while they'd fucked, he had managed to kick off his trousers, so he was mostly nude, as well. Still, he didn't enter her, he simply let her warm, wet slit rub against him however it liked as she exhibited her burgeoning desires.

Then, he heard her pant, "Teach me."

He wasn't exactly sure how much she wished to be taught at that moment, but the lust was oozing from her every pore, and lust was drenching both her crotch as well as his.

One thing that Raven would never know, and that was how Xavier's kind tended toward sex. On the rare occasion when two of his kind got together without the intention of fighting for territory, there would sometimes be sex. It didn't matter the gender of the participants, but an intimate encounter between two in Xavier's condition tended to turn violent. In the throes of passion, a scratching of the flesh quite often turned into a rending of it. In short, the aftermath of such a session often had the after-effect of looking like a war had just been fought, with the participants in that war having been a cow and an enormous blender.

Xavier knew that, however resilient the human body could be, it was still a fragile thing. So, no matter how much he wished to give in to the passion that might flow through him as he and Raven fucked, he had to rein it in, for fear of succumbing to the brutal abandon he and his kind were capable of in the name of sex.

Xavier let Raven's warmth suffuse his body. The naked heat radiating from her soft curves filled him with a comfort he seldom experienced anymore. However, if Raven truly meant the words she'd said, he'd have the opportunity much more often.

Pulling her in close, Raven's breasts pressed against his chest as he placed his lips against hers. As their mouths opened, each tongue advanced to explore what was inside, but was met by another of its own kind. This meeting prompted an elaborate dance that went on for quite some time. For a brief moment, they parted, and as Raven panted, they gazed on one another with growing lust. Xavier's cock was hard, and Raven's pussy dripped.

“Rub your cunt along my cock,” Xavier instructed, “but don't take it inside you yet.”
 
Last edited:
Raven listened to his instructions and didn't hesitate to rub her slit up and down the side of his shaft. His hard throbbing cock tormented her hunger but she waited and obeyed. Just the mere rubbing against her tender clit brought her to orgasm. But throw her moans and shuttering she didn't stop. She wanted him and needed him thrusting inside of her. Still she resisted kissing him and enjoying the moment of pure seduction and sensuality.

The feel of his hands on her hips inspired her, the way his tongue and hers danced together in perfect harmony enlightened her, and the way she felt with him was both erotic and fulfilled her in a way she never knew was possible.

In a way it was thrilling to be with him and know some of what he was capable of. In another way it was frightening. But she knew in her core that he would never harm her. Perhaps that was a bit presumptuous of her. After all he was a creature of the night. He was no longer human, nor should he be expected to act as such. But for her she could tell he was trying. That was really all she could ask was that he try. Even then he still was barely committed to her. He was trying to deal with his feelings and love of two different women. Two women that looked identical but were centuries apart.

Again the rubbing caused her to cry out in ecstasy her body shook and convulsed as she came for him again. Yet still he required patience and continued to guide her up and down slowly then quickly then slower then faster. Her tender pussy craved him with a hunger she'd never known.
 
Xavier felt Raven's desire build as she complied with his command. He felt the electric shiver that coursed through her every time his cock head slid over her erect clitoris. Every time that shiver pulsed through her, he felt another burst of warmth ooze from her pussy and drench his genitals.

Minutes passed as they ground against one another's body, tongues hungrily probing the other's mouth as their lips remained locked together, passion refusing to let them part, at least for the moment.

However, when Xavier felt Raven's erotic frustration build to the point it felt she would burst, and she no longer held back the whimpers that had caught in her throat previously, he knew he should ease the girl's pain.

Pulling his face away from Raven's only a fraction, he gazed into her eyes, which were wild with desire, knowing that whatever he told her to do, she would comply immediately and eagerly.

Experimenting with that compliance would come later. For now, Raven's sexual desperation had permeated him, through the link he had with her, and all he wanted was to fuck.

"Raise your hips," he panted, then waited for her pussy to rise up off his thick, stiff hard-on...
 
Her entire body trembled as she rose away from his shaft. Her dilated eyes stared back into his searching as she hovered over his shaft and waited. Her breath came quickly as she panted in return. Her chest heaving rising up and down with each labored breath.

Perspiration rolled from her brow and trickled to her heaving bosom. He positioned his cock at her entrance and brought her hips down hard plunging into her. Ravens eyes grew wide her mouth letting out a grunt as he began to buck up into her wanton sex. Grabbing his shoulders she began to match his thrusts learning that riding him was similar in movement to riding a horse at trot.

His hands guided her hips to grind and she followed.
 
Xavier was proud of Raven's concentration. She wasn't so far gone into their pleasure that she hadn't heard his whispered command. A grunt escaped her lips when her drooling sex rose from his eager erection. He felt her vibrate in anticipation of what he intended next. He could feel her desperate hope for what he was going to do with her, given such and order. It'd been some time since Xavier had encountered a human so ready for sex.

He didn't intend on making her wait for long. While Raven obediently hovered millimeters above his cock, dripping her hot, slick fluids all over him, he aimed himself at her hungry opening, then grabbed her hips and plunged her down on his stiff member in a single swift, decisive motion.

A smile formed on his lips at Raven's incredulous reaction to the feeling of being filled. Her eyes were wide, but he wasn't sure they actually saw much, but that was fine with him. She was feeling, and that was the important thing.

Holding onto her hips. Xavier began to pump hard into Raven's slick, devouring pussy. Through the link he had with her, he felt the jolts course through her body each time her clit bounced off him.

Eventually, Raven caught on to the motion he was trying to teach her, and the sudden pulses to her clit transformed into a nearly constant grind, which seemed even more pleasurable than the earlier motion.

"Hold nothing back," Xavier panted as they fucked. "Make as much noise as you like. There's no one here to listen but us."
 
How could she not revel in his mighty cock thrusting into her. She gave herself over to the feelings and loud moans and grunts came from her lips as his shaft thrust with in her. She gave herself fully to him in a way she had never imagined possible. Her tight pussy clenched him with a new found hunger as her back arched in his arms as her tits bounced. The intensity was beyond compare as their bodies smacked together over an over again. When she came she did so loudly and with no exaggeration. Raven truly embraced his words and request allowing herself to be free for the first time in her life.

She allowed her bodies hunger to guide her in making passionate love to Xavier. Her lips found his and her tongued danced with his in a language they had created. He was her one true love. Nothing could have prepared her in life for the way the music they made together filled her soul.

There wasn't words that could be said that her body didn't tell him. Tears of pure enlightenment streamed down her flushed cheeks as she continued to give herself fully to him.
 
Xavier reveled in Raven's joyous abandon to the sensations flooding her body. Were it possible, he suspected she would live the rest of her life riding his thick, hard cock. The idea was truly appealing. Her hot body clutching onto his was beyond incredible.

He felt Raven's orgasm build. He felt her begin to hold back, then remember what he'd told her and relax her reticence. Swiftly, the wave crashed over her, and to his delight and intense satisfaction, she relaxed and came, withholding nothing.

When Xavier had been a man, with another name and another life, he had yet to experience the beauty of sex. After he'd become what he was, he found that sex was nearly as satisfying as sating Hunger. Once Katherine had died, he found himself fucking his way across whatever countryside he happened to be in. He fed along the way, but that was merely to sustain him.

Of course, it wasn't feasible to fuck constantly, though he did his best. It was necessary to find means with which to live in the society he found himself in, but he fucked whenever he could find a partner, the gender was unimportant.

The plus side to his state was that his stamina was beyond any human male, including multiple orgasm, and he was immune to the sexual diseases that may lurk.

When Raven's orgasm was at its peak, her cries filling the room and her pussy clenching his hard cock, Xavier allowed his own orgasm to crest, and he pumped her full of his seed while he released his own howls of pleasure.

When they both descended from their orgasmic highs, he let Raven collapse on him while he still filled her glorious pussy. The scent of her well-fucked body was intoxicating. Her breath fell hot and heavy against his ear.

"We still have a few more hours before the sun rises," he whispered into her ear. "I can do this for as long as you like.
 
Raven smiled as he whispered in her ear. "I wish i had your energy" she replied softly as she kissed him once again and squeezed his cock with her. "can we try a new position?" she asked him with great curiosity.

With her on all four she let out a deep moan as his shaft pushed into her depths. "oh god" she moaned at the wonderful sensations that came as he hit her G spot and caused her to cum in a new way.

Her body pushed back against his raging cock as he took her. There was a deep sensuality about the way his hands gripped her hips and pulled her back on him. It was almost as if he was claiming her for his own.

Once again she gave herself to him fully, not holding back in sounds or cum as he pushed her multiple times over the edge. She was his and with the few hours they had left he would prove it to her over and over again

When he was done emptying himself into her for the multiple time she had to be carried with him to his resting place. There she curled against him and purred softly as she fell into a deep sleep.

When evening approached and he roused she climbed on top of him and pushed his stiff cock back into her riding him with a deep passionate hunger. She was sore but her need for his hot cum erupting inside of her was greater.
 
"I wish I had your energy," Raven replied at Xavier's admission that he would fuck her however long she wanted. He wanted to remind her he was no longer a human man, with the limitations that accompanied the fact. However, he didn't want to punctuate one set of limitations with another. Indeed, while his condition allowed him certain benefits a normal mortal lacked, it further afforded him a whole different set of disabilities, that he didn't care to draw undue attention to.

So, in response to Raven's comment, he simply smiled as she flexed her inner pussy muscles on his still-hard cock. When she asked brightly, "Can we try a new position?" he responded, "Absolutely."

Xavier let Raven get up and off his lap, then watched her take a position on the floor on hands and knees, her fantastic pussy and ass displayed to him wantonly.

For a moment, he admired the view. No matter how many years passed for him, the sight of a woman willingly and eagerly offering herself to him still aroused him more than nearly anything else in the world.

Finally, he left the sofa and approached Raven's nude, waiting body. The odor of their previous fucking wafted off her damp genitals, his enhanced olfactory senses enjoying the scent at a level he never could have if he'd still been merely human.

"So beautiful," he murmured as he knelt reverently at the altar of aroused pussy. He felt Raven's anticipation at whatever was to come next. Her body's memory of having been filled still lingered, and he could tell she could barely wait to feel the sensation once more.

However, rather than simply plunging into her waiting hole, as she was obviously expecting, he leaned forward and extended his tongue.

Raven jumped at the surprise feel of oral sex right after being fucked. Xavier knew not many mortal men would do such a thing, but his kind dealt with bodily fluids of all sorts. One more was of no concern to him. Besides, Raven's response was well worth it.

As Xavier lapped, kissed and sucked Raven's pussy and ass, he reveled in the joy thrilling through her body. It was evident she'd never had another's mouth at either hole, but that she dearly loved it.

Xavier ate Raven to madness. His connection to her let him know when her orgasm was imminent, so when she started to ride that crest, he backed off enough that the urge to cum subsided. He then began again teasing her until the wave began to rise once more.

Raven held out much longer than he expected her to, with such teasing. After he'd brought her to the edge for the fifth time, he heard her almost incoherently pant, "Please, just fuck me. Fuck me or let me cum. No more teasing. Fuck me, dammit!"

Xavier wasn't about to let such a request, phrased so nicely, go unfulfilled. He rose from his pussy eating position, and lined himself up with her drooling holes.

The heat from Raven's desperate cunt was like a homing beacon to Xavier's stiff cock. He placed his hands on her hips and without fumbling, speared her deep. He barely waited to hear Raven's satisfied grunt at once more being filled before he began to furiously fuck.

He took her forcefully, claiming her, acknowledging the devotion she'd pledged to him. She was his, he was hers, and he'd do anything for her. As had been the case with Katherine, if this woman asked him to stay and watch the sun rise with her, he'd do so, even though it meant it would be the last sight he ever saw.

As he fucked Raven in this position, he felt her G spot being nudged, and after being teased to the brink so many times, when she finally came on his cock, he felt the spray of her orgasm on him, heard it spatter the floor. Still, he continued fucking, for while she'd cum, he hadn't, and he intended for Raven to squirt one more time before he released her.

To help Raven's next orgasm along, Xavier stretched himself over her back and cupped her hanging breasts in his palms. His hips not missing a beat, with deft fingers he pinched and twisted her nipples as he continued to fuck.

With this added stimulation, it didn't take long for Raven to rise to the next climax. When Xavier moved one hand down to carefully milk her swollen clitoris, she blasted another spray of cum over him and the floor, her cries and shudders indicating she was taking his desire for her to hold nothing back and embracing it.

As Raven came this time, Xavier relaxed and gave in to another cum of his own, roaring with release as he pumped more of his jizz into this beautiful woman's body.

After such a powerful climax, Raven's energy fled quickly. Xavier felt her consciousness drain from her almost all at once, and her front sagged, leaving her ass still poised in the air, as if waiting for yet another fuck.

While Xavier could, indeed, fuck again, the fact that Raven was out removed the appeal for him. In the early days, it was screams of fear and horror that aroused him, and the willingness of his partner held little consideration. Once he'd returned to Katherine, though, that had changed. He knew of older members of his kind who had reverted back to that need for an unwilling partner, but he didn't see that happening to him anytime soon.

Gently, Xavier pulled out of Raven, then wrapped his arms around her and lifted her from the floor. He wanted to leave her comfortably on the sofa, so she could wake with the scent of their coupling in her nostrils, but she'd asked to sleep with him, and he couldn't deny her that request.

As he carried her nude beauty to the cellar beneath the cellar, Raven awoke enough to snake her arms around his neck and press her warmth against his chest.

The room where Xavier slept in the manor was windowless, for obvious reasons. There were places around the walls that held oil lamps, but those were unlit, so the chamber was totally black. Even Xavier was unable to see anything in this room. However, he knew his way. Gently, he placed Raven in the narrow box with the layer of soil in the bottom, then climbed in beside her. It was close quarters, but as he felt the sun rise outside, he knew that for him, it would make no difference.

When sunset again awoke him, he found Raven had woken before him and had already found her favorite place to spend the morning, albeit in total darkness: riding atop his stiff cock.

He slid his hands up the curve of her body until they came to rest on the smooth, round pliability of her breasts. With a chuckle in his voice, he commented, "Not that I'm complaining, but I believe I've created a monster."
 
She laughed softly at his 'monster' comment and continued to ride him squeezing his hard shaft inside of her. Her back arched as she moaned grinding her hips in circles over him.

It was a nice slow pace she took in making love to her Xander. Her eyes found his and locked as she continued her slow pace. There was such a feeling of fulfillment as his shaft buried inside of her. As her first orgasm built she increased the moans and the pace of her grinding upon him.

When she came it was like a hurricane, and she couldn't help but cry out in ecstasy as she continued to ride him. When his hips bucked up into her she let out gasp and a moan. Her small framed rocked upon him as he forced her to move harder and faster upon his shaft.

Raven was finding that she loved it when he took control, she loved giving into his wishes and desires. She loved to please him in anyway she could. Leaning forward her lips locked with his and their tongues danced magnificently together.

Her mouth didn't leave his when she came again, instead she cried out into his mouth as her body convulsed upon his. He virgin ass and her tight pussy squeezed in harmony. Her cunt sealing in his rock hard cock with a deep succulent possession.

Her hard nipples threatened to pierce his flesh as her perky young smooth breasts pressed into him.

He seemed to take pleasure in her pleasure, as he forced orgasm after orgasm from her tiny frame until she teetered on the edge of passing out again when he exploded with in her covering her insides with his hot cum.

Her legs were jelly as he carried her out of the cellar to the bath. Together they bathed and washed each other.
"i hope that it will always be like this" she said nestling in his arms and her sore pussy pressed against his shaft.

"I suppose we'll have to go home soon. Will you be staying with me or at the casino?" she questioned kissing his neck softly.
 
Raven was insatiable, now that she'd gotten a taste of what sex could be like. Xavier didn't mind. He'd been afraid that, when she learned what he was, she'd run as fast and as far as she could. That she'd been surprised at first, but quickly came to accept that he meant her no harm once more reminded him of Katherine. That Raven so readily was willing to fuck him was a bit of a surprise, but a welcome one. Whether she ever became comfortable with the idea of his Feeding from her, he would let her decide. He'd know, through the link he had with her, whether she ever truly meant it when she said it, but he was going to be quite circumspect taking her that far.

Xavier simply let Raven fuck. He derived much pleasure in hers, her warmth becoming a searing heat the more she fucked, he more she orgasmed. Feeling her heart pound, her hormones race, her breath pant, and her pussy drool was nearly as intoxicating as the anticipation of the taste of her life on his tongue, her vitality pulsing through his being. He fed off her energy, her body a battery of desire. This would sustain him for some while, though he would eventually need more. For now, this was enough.

Finally, he felt Raven's energy begin to wane, though she had an orgasm building. He knew this would be her last for a while, and so he allowed his own orgasm to climb with hers.

When Raven came this time, Xavier came with her. As had been every time with Katherine, there was a wistfulness, a regret that he could no longer aid in keeping her line alive.

The children Katherine had had with her human husband made Xavier hate what he had become, in that one aspect. He had become so strong in so many other ways that it seemed that one weakness mocked him with "what one is given, something is taken away." He had gotten used to not seeing the light again. His Hunger, he'd learned to accept, and had discovered ways to sustain himself when his self-hatred forced him not to seek out that which would sate him most. Though peasants, his family had put more faith in the land and the gods of their ancestors, so the loss of religion had affected him least.

He knew of many of his kind who had embraced the Change, and left carnage in their wake. He, of course, had murdered plenty, especially in the early years after his Change, but eventually, his conscience re-emerged. It still tended to err toward the side of self-preservation, and so his moral sense sometimes conflicted with that of human society as a whole, but that he possessed one was how he had managed to survive as long as he had. Those whose conscience never re-established itself tended not to survive long, since while his kind and their proclivities tend to instill fear into the masses, over time, that fear becomes outrage, and outrage becomes hatred, and hatred breeds courage. And many times over, it had been proven that one of his kind had no chance whatsoever against a mob whose sole purpose was that one's destruction.

Raven's orgasm (her third or fourth, he'd lost track) had her dripping in sweat, its warm droplets raining down over Xavier's cool skin. He saw in the darkness her heat radiating from every inch of her body. She was like a well-formed ingot of steel, just struck from the smith's crucible, glowing with a heat that held promise, yet great menace for the unwary.

When she collapsed over him, that heat nearly burned him like the sun. However, he welcomed it, as its form was far gentler than the tyrant that rose every morning. This form meant him no harm, as the other meant his annihilation.

He let Raven's heat warm him as deeply as it would go, then as he felt it begin to cool, he wrapped his arms around her and rose. He cradled her warm, nude form with ease as he carried her from this place of no light, back up to where the moon eerily lit the corridors of the manor.

Years ago, he'd had modern amenities added to the manor, so there was running water, and he'd had a small hydroelectric generator installed in one of the streams, so there was electricity, but still no need for anyone from outside, except for the caretaker, to come anywhere near the property.

Xavier laid Raven carefully into the bath filled it. When the water level was sufficient, he climbed in and began to gently bathe her. Raven remained groggy for some time, but eventually she started to reciprocate in the washing, her hands slowly exploring his body, as his hands did the same with hers.

After some time, Raven simply stretched her wet, beautiful form out over Xavier's once more, the water splashing softly around them.

"I hope it will always be like this," she sighed into his chest. He didn't respond, he simply ran a hand slowly up her soft curves till it rested in her damp hair.

"I suppose we'll have to go home soon," Raven said after a minute or so. "Will you be staying with me or at the casino?"

"I suppose we will," Xavier said distantly. "Still, I have competent people taking care of matters, so I needn't hurry. How quickly do you feel you need to go?"

Xavier then felt that niggling urge that told him that, with his interrupted Feed, he would need to find something more than sex to sustain him sometime soon.

"I'm afraid I will have to leave you this evening, Raven. Your encounter with the caretaker's son cut short my endeavors to take care of my Hunger, and while I am loath to part from you, it must be sated before it becomes too dire and I am unable to control myself."

He made no move to leave, as the need was not yet unbearable, but it would be soon. For the moment, he reveled in Raven's nudity against his own...
 
Raven cooed softly lying against him in the tub. He hadn't answered her question about where he was going to stay. Perhaps she was being a bit to forward for him. She was floundering a bit for everything was new.

It was new and exciting. This was the first time she didn't feel alone in the whole of her life. She still hadn't thought about his feeding on people to survive. She wasn't sure she wanted to. It was easier to put everything in a neat little box then try to sort through it and comprehend the whole of what she was becoming involved with.

There wasn't any book that she could read that would help her grasp the concept of how to deal with a vampire who was still in love with an ancestor that looked exactly like her. Yet here they were.
She heard him when he said he would have to feed tonight. Part of her wanted to tell him no and to stay with her. As if she were a frightened little mouse. A quarter of her wanted to tell him to feed off of her, and the remaining portion simply understood.

It was if she had her own private war waging with in her. "I know that you trust your people to run things for you. But i feel like i have some moral responsibility to be there and oversee the reconstruction of the business. But a part of me is scared to do that. I'm afraid that i'll wake up and this will have just been a dream. I'm also scared to stay, as if this world we have here will consume me. I could so easily become lost in you, and i'm not sure that would be a bad thing."

She sighed softly and slowly rose from the tub. "i'm starting to prune up" she stated softly as she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. "I'll be in the library when you get back from feeding" she advised softly as she made her way out of the bathroom.

Part of her wanted to run an the other part wanted to curl up in a ball. It was a perplexity of emotions that surged throughout her being. It also kept her stationary in the hall wrapped in a towel. It was if she was frozen in a spot an unsure of how to proceed.
 
Xavier felt Raven's conflict roil inside her. While he wanted to try to convince her how he'd like her to decide, he knew that this would only be satisfactory for him if he allowed her to make her decisions without his influence... or at least, it had to feel like her own decision. Just his being in her life would tend to color her decisions where he was concerned. He knew that.

Finally, she mumbled something about getting all pruney, then stood up. Xavier just wanted her to stand there and let him admire the beauty before him, but even if he couldn't feel what she was feeling, he'd have known Raven needed to go off alone and sort out her emotions. There was a defeat to her stance and attitude that tore him up, but he didn't know that there was anything he could do about that at the moment.

He expected her to retreat to another room and leave him to his necessities. He knew she wasn't ready to witness the hard, brutal reality of the thing she'd pledged herself to, but while she managed to remove herself from the room, she stood in the hall, framed by the doorway, but went no farther.

Xavier rose from the water, then stepped from it and began toward Raven. While he wanted her to make her decisions on her own, he felt the need to try to comfort her however she needed comforting at the moment.

Xavier stepped in close to Raven and wrapped his arms around her. Her curves felt incredible against him, and he felt himself begin to respond once again. He ignored it, though, and simply held Raven close. His Hunger was beginning to rise once more, but he could stand it for a bit longer.

He wished he had some comforting words to offer, but none were forthcoming, so he simply stood and held her. He'd have to leave soon. Raven had offered herself the one time, but she hadn't actually meant it. He'd know when - if ever - she would be ready. It was a decision he left to her. She would have to give herself willingly, without reservation, before he would introduce her to what it meant.
 
His arms pulled her against him and her body reacted as her mind was still a bit lost. "I don't want to be a burden to you" she said softly as the thoughts began to form in her mind. His cool touch always had caused her body to react wanting him so deeply within her once again.

"You are my first everything" she whispered softly as she lay her head backward against his chest. "These emotions and feelings that i have for you are so prominent and demanding. I've known you for such a brief time yet i already know that you are all that i want. At the same time you have had centuries of loving the same woman. I know that you will always love her. But i'm insecure with myself. I've read that the last thing a man likes to do is talk about the way he feels."

She sighed softly trying to take into account that he followed her out into the hall and wrapped his arms around her. It was if he knew she was torn into pieces but yet he remained silent.

"I want to be everything you need, even your food if you wish it." she said softly not wanting him to leave. Her thoughts led her to think that it would be a woman that he fed off of and she didn't want his hands touching another female. She wanted him to herself.
"But i don't know what that entails." she said again hoping that he would give her some clarification.
 
Xavier heard what Raven said. More importantly, he felt what she really meant.

It was true, she felt safe and comfortable with him. That was good, because it was how he wanted her to feel. She could have just as easily be terrified of what he was and what that meant.

Further, it was true that he still loved Katherine, and always would, but Katherine's ghost was right: he had to move on. Raven felt warm and vital in his arms. Her curves and soft skin were perfect.

Her second offer for him to Feed was more sincere, but it was filled with trepidation. Again, he knew he could calm that fear with a touch and a brief moment of concentration, but he wanted Raven to give herself willingly, with no coercion.

His Hunger was beginning to throb through him. He would need to Feed soon, or he would lose himself. Still, he wanted to try to allay the fear that tainted Raven's offer to him.

"It's a simple thing, really," he whispered, his calm words belying the building desperation he felt coursing through his body. "A brief pain, and after that... well, it's different for everyone, I'm told.

"For some, it's agony from start to finish. To some extent, that's reliant upon the one Feeding. The greater the Hunger, the more difficult it is to maintain control. The danger then is to go beyond the point of recovery for the... chalice, I believe one popular fiction writer has called such humans. If that occurs, death follows. But, if the Feeder brings himself short of that point, recovery is possible. Some weakness is common, but that is typically short lived.

"If the Feeder can maintain control, there is still the brief pain, but after that, varying degrees of pleasure can often be derived. It isn't unknown for the one being fed upon to achieve orgasm, be it male or female.

"It is also possible to mesmerize the one being fed from, so they feel nothing, remember nothing of the experience."

Xavier needed to go, and soon. He felt himself slipping further away from the control he would need, should Raven give herself without reservation. She would need to drop that trepidation soon, or he would have to call upon what little restraint he yet possessed to leave and find appropriate sustenance.

Still, he could bring himself to say no more. As he felt the Hunger burn through him, he needed that final wall of resistance to be wiped away before he would be able to make himself drink from Raven's veins...
 
A sudden burst of bravery flooded over her. The truth was she wanted to be his only everything. She wanted to be there for her as she knew he would be for her given whatever the circumstance.

There was already so many details they had to sort out. But in this decision she was certain. "feed from me". she stated plainly. "Let me be your source of life as you give such meaning to mine.

"I wish for us to be united in all things. I wish for you to teach me how to please you, i wish for you to allow me to feed your desires and hungers in whatever way they are. I know that this is new, I know that there is this bond between us that i don't understand. But I know that i am meant to be with you. Of this i am utterly certain.

I have resisted the attention of men my entire life, and then there was you. There is nothing about either of us that is normal. But i want to be yours if you'll have me."

Raven knew that she was giving herself without reservation to him. Sure parts of her were scared out of her mind. But at the same time she knew it was this was the right thing for them. Nothing had ever made sense until Xavier came into her life. He was the man she was meant to be with, and giver herself fully to.
 
Xavier felt Raven's determination steel. She then went on to explain how she wanted to be everything for him... Including his sustenance. He still felt trepidation in her, but she meant what she said. She was giving herself to him in the manner in which he desired. The knowledge made his cock stand to attention once more.

The speech of admission and submission she gave started her heart pounding. He felt and heard it, and it made his desire and need race with an equal degree of abandon.

His Hunger was becoming almost unbearable. He could feel it in his entire being, and even his voice quivered when he responded.

"Thank you," he gasped. "I can feel your resolution. You finally do truly mean what you say."

After a moment, he placed a hand on Raven's warm cheek. "I must warn you: My Hunger is great. If I begin, it may be difficult to stop. The last thing I wish is to betray your trust and drink until you have nothing more to give.

"I give you one last chance in this case, in light of such a possibility. Postpone this experience until I can guarantee you more safety, or accept the risk. If you accept, please slide yourself back onto me. You have no idea how fulfilling it is to have a willing partner in both endeavors at once."

"Please hurry with your decision." Xavier's body nearly vibrated with need, and Raven's hot blood pumping through her sang to him as the sirens of antiquity...
 
Raven didn't hesitate believing in Xavier to the fullist. Taking his hand she led him into the bedroom from the hallway and mounted him once he was on the large canopy bed.

She let out a deep moan as his erect cock impaled her. Clamping her tight pussy over him her lips found his as she began to ride him with no reserve. If for some reason he couldn't stop she believed he would do everything to save her. Even if it meant making her like him.

Though she knew that would be the last thing he would probably want. She felt his reservation about their relationship. Knowing that it would require him to watch her grow old and die like Katherine did. Why would anyone submit themselves to repeating history. She was the last of her line.

Her hips sped up as she rode him, her went cunt grinding on his cock as her fingers dug into his shoulders. Her tongue twisted with his as they kissed with a deep hunger. As she broke the kiss she whispered into his ear "I give myself to you without reservation. If you can't stop i know you'll do whatever it takes to keep me with you, i'm ok with that too. You are my life and my future."

Brushing her long hair from her neck she tilted her head presenting it to him.
 
When Raven slid off him, Xavier thought that was her answer. However, when she held her hand out with a warm smile, he knew all she was doing was taking them to somewhere more comfortable, and placed his hand in hers.

Need burned in him as they walked. It wouldn't be long now and he wouldn't be able to restrain himself.

Raven guided him to the bed, urging him to lay back. He complied, his hard cock pointing directly at the ceiling. Her small, warm hand wrapped around his shaft as she climbed onto the bed. Then, she straddled his hips, aiming his cock at her warm, wet pussy.

An animal moan escaped Xavier's lips as her heat slowly enveloped his throbbing thickness. When she sat fully against his hips and started grinding herself against him once more, Xavier sat up, throwing his arms around her.

Raven was saying something, but Hunger roared through his entire being so that he heard nothing.

Finally, she pulled her hair aside, exposing her neck and shoulder. Xavier felt and heard the pulse of her blood surging through her, the heat and life of it singing to his Need, a siren call that desperation rendered him unable and unwilling to resist.

By this time, Xavier could no longer feign intimacy. Feed thus presented, he could only succumb to it.

As he leaned toward the offered sustenance, teeth extended, in preparation to piercing the skin that protected the source of his longevity. His evening cut short, the brief feeds he'd had - of lower animals, and therefore less satisfying and of shorter maintenance - were barely enough to have gotten him as far as he'd gone. This, this was truly what his kind needed, that which would maintain with the most satisfaction and the longest. And it called to him. It knew, even if the one whose veins it coursed through did not. It said: "Here I am. Take and drink. Make yourself strong once more."

Resistance. Release. Flow. Heat. Salt. Iron. Lap. Swallow. Life.

The metal-salt taste of Raven's blood filled Xavier's mouth. Again and again, he licked up the hot fluid as it issued from the punctures in her flesh, each gulp spreading vitality through his form. As his Hunger was fed, he felt his consciousness trying to exert itself, even as gluttony began to attempt to override any restraint he might be able to muster. The intoxication of Feeding after so long clouded his conscience's efforts to take precedence over the need to sate the gnawing Need that had set in. As with anyone who is starving, the body's inclination to gorge, on the possibility that another meal may be long in coming, is difficult to overcome. Xavier could feel that impulse beginning to take over, and it was with a great effort that his more rational self was able to beat the beast back before it took complete control of him. He could not feel what Raven was feeling. His own needs had pushed that connection aside. He couldn't tell whether he was only Feeding to sustain himself, or draining her dry.

Finally, with a tremendous exertion of a will that barely wanted to obey, he tore his head back from Raven's throat with a roar. His body desperately wanted to plunge right back into the heat and gore that kept him going, but he managed to restrain himself.

Raven still sat upon his cock. Its rigidity kept her from moving. However, she no longer rocked on him like she had before he'd begun his Feed. No, she currently sat limp in his arms, a thin trickle of blood still oozing from the wounds in her neck.

As his more rational self resumed itself, his connection with Raven reestablished. At first, he felt nothing. Alarms sounded in his ever fiber, but then he reasoned that, if he had lost control completely and killed her, their link would never have come back. Still, though, while the tiniest spark of life still lingered, her heart was not beating, her breath sat stagnant in her lungs. She was, by all indications, dead.

Horror swept over him. For all the abilities his curse afforded him, the power to revive the dead was not one of them. The process for making another of his kind relied upon the subject to be living through most of it, death only coming at the end, before the grisly resurrection. If the subject was truly dead, nothing could be done.

Had he tears to shed, they would have come just then. It seemed he had found Raven only to lose her just as she was willing to give herself to him. She had given herself willingly, had known the risks. However, he wasn't ready to give her up. He wasn't ready for Katherine to be gone, and Raven was the last link to that chain.

As he felt the light of Raven's life flicker and begin to fade, he held her close...
 
Her mouth opened but she managed not to cry out as his teeth sunk into her neck. At first their was a stabbing pain that shot through her but then it was a wave of pleasure that followed with such intensity it had her body rocking in multiple orgasms. Over and over again she came on his stiff rigid cock as she rode him with a deeper more carnal passion and hunger.

Soon she started to loose her energy as he continued to drink from her. A great orgasm ripped through her making her shudder with such a ferocity the room went black. Her heart had stopped and she was fluttering in limbo. She seemly floated above and could see him holding her with grievance. She had a choice to make leave the world or go back to him. It really wasn't much of a choice that she had to make. She belonged with him, and she didn't want to leave his side, not now, or ever. When the time came she would ask for him to turn her. But right now she needed to get back into her body before it was too late.

A faint heartbeat started with in Ravens chest as he held her tight. A soft gasp of breath came from her lips as she remained unconscious. Her pussy tightened and released several times on his invading phallus. As each moment passed her heartbeat strengthened and her breathing regulated.

Her eyes remained closed as her vital signs started to normalize. She had manged to come back to him. "Xavier" she murmured in a soft sensual satisfied tone. Her eyes fluttered as she fought to open them. "I want to feel your cum shooting into me" she managed to say with a sly smile. "I need as much protein as i can get after that." she joked softly still with eyes fluttering and pulling from every ounce she had to let him know she was ok.

Her eyes had finally opened and they sought out his. He had a look of concern, guilt, and relief. "I'm okay" she said in a reassuring tone forcing her hand from his shoulder to touch his face. "In the movies, blood heals wounds. Does yours do the same?" she questioned her eyes threatening to close again. She was so tired. so very very tired. She needed sleep to recover from this. Lots and Lots of sleep. But she didn't want to leave him just yet. He was the strong brooding type she imagined. He would probably torture himself over taking too much of her blood or something ridiculous.

"take me to ground with you" she requested softly not wanting to wake without him by her side.
 
As Xavier felt Raven's light fade, he felt something he hadn't since Katherine had died: sorrow. Few emotions came to him easily anymore. He was able to feel some semblance of Love only because of the intensity of that emotion he'd had coursing through him when he'd died. Of the last hundred years or so, Love had become more a sense of duty to the family of the woman he had loved before his death, rather than the actual emotion itself. With Raven, he had been given the opportunity to feel it once more. With her impending doom, it transformed to mourning.

Just as hope - something else he hadn't had much use for in some time - all but flickered out, he felt a wild, desperate surge pulse through Raven's nearly inert form. It was followed by another, then another, as if some primal energy refused to let itself be extinguished.

Raven's heart panicked, as if the dwindling of her life force had enervated it to the point of forgetfulness, and it was fighting to remember how to resume the function it had performed previously.

No outward signs presented themselves at first, as her all-but-dormant interior roiled with fury as it reestablished all the mechanics of that thing that the majority of beings on the Earth called Life. However, when everything inside once more had been reactivated, it shot a thrill of awakening through her muscles.

For a brief moment, the entirety of Raven's body twitched. Xavier felt all her muscles contract, even the ones that still encompassed his still-stiff cock. That ping of Life normalized the frantic dance of her heart, and he felt the warmth once more infuse her cooling form.

"Xavier," she murmured quietly into his neck. Her voice was weak but strengthening. Relief and something akin to joy flooded through him at the sound of his name coming from her lips. Slowly, she raised her head and gazed directly into his eyes. A look of mysterious satisfaction and pleasure etched her features. He wasn't sure what she'd say, but he wasn't actually prepared to hear, after her near-death experience, "I want to feel your cum shooting into me. I need as much protein as I can get after that." The small smile she gave him as she tried to be saucy betrayed the exhaustion she felt.

Xavier wasn't sure fucking was the way to respond to such an encounter. He retained enough of his memory of humanity to know that most people would not care to undergo such activity following what had just happened.

"I'm okay," she assured him, her hand clumsily going from where it supported against his shoulder to his cheek. She smiled lovingly as she caressed his cool skin. "In the movies, blood heals wounds. Does yours do the same?" Saying this, her eyelids began to droop. Xavier felt her begin to swoon as loss of blood threatened to make her faint. She managed to stay awake, though barely.

He felt her weariness. He'd taken too much. It was what he'd been afraid of. That she'd been so close to succumbing and had recovered was barely short of a miracle. However, what she'd given him, both physically and spiritually, would sustain him for days.

"Take me to ground with you," she whispered as she snuggled in close. He felt her warm breath against his neck as she let sleep overtake her.

Xavier carefully rose from the bed, his cock slipping from her body finally, and carried Raven slowly from the room.

There was time, and Raven needed to replenish some of what he'd taken from her. He carried her to the dining table and carefully placed her in a chair, taking care that she was stable and wouldn't fall over when he left her briefly. Xavier then gathered some food and drink. Exsanguination to the extent Raven had experienced required immediate restoration.

When he placed the food, and particularly the large container of water, on the table in front of her, he knelt beside her chair and gently awakened her.

"Raven, you must eat. I know you want to sleep, and you will get to soon. For now, though, I need you to eat and drink."
 
She scowled at him with fluttering eye lids as he woke her. All she wanted to do was sleep and he wanted her to be awake and eat. Her eyes caught the water and her hands clumsy grasped it bring it to her lips. She was so parched and the cool clear liquid rushed into her as she drank gulp after gulp.

Feeling as though she had partially quenched the thirst she set it down upon the table. The smell of food invaded her senses. Picking up a piece of fruit she placed it in her mouth. She closed her eyes for a moment as the juices flooded her taste buds. When that piece was no more she reached for another and then another, until all that was left was the sandwich stuffed with meat.

There was in an innate pleasure in tearing the meat apart with her teeth as she bit into it. Almost a carnal infatuation with it as she chewed and swallowed until it was no more. Still it wasn't enough. "will you make me a rare burger?" she questioned as she finished off the water and handed him the empty container. "Do we have juice?"

Raven wasn't a fan of rare meat. In fact she didn't like her meat pink at all. But this time she needed it. When he brought her back the burger she dug into it as if she hadn't eaten in a while. When she was finished and drank down the juice she was fuller then she could ever remember being. Placing the container back down with a thud she looked up at him. He still watched her intently. "I made the choice Xavier, next time won't be like this." she wasn't sure if she was assuring him or herself. Yes it was a risk that she took with him. She should have made her decision sooner before the hunger had almost completely over taken him.

Raven smiled at the insane orgasms his feeding off of her had caused. Her pussy clenched as she remembered. She closed her eyes allowing the feeling it had given her to be embraced. Slowly slipping off into sleep. Her body relaxed as she began to fall asleep.
 
Raven woke with difficulty, and when she did, it was not happily. Eventually, though, her tremendous thirst made its presence known, and she picked up the carafe Xavier had supplied and drank nearly half its contents in a single go. Her thirst temporarily sated, she realized she was ravenously hungry and started to eat like a woman starved.

She was almost finished everything Xavier had brought for her when she turned to him and asked, "Will you make me a rare burger?" He smiled down at her and replied, "Of course." As he started back toward the kitchen, Raven gulped down the last of the water and held its container out to him with: "Do we have juice?"

Xavier took the carafe with relief. An appetite like the one she exhibited proved she was going to be fine. It might be a while before another Feed would be advisable, but another wouldn't be necessary for a few days, at least.

Xavier found the items Raven had requested and got them prepared. She glowed when he came back, whether from his presence or the prospect of more food, he couldn't quite tell.

Raven devoured the sandwich in moments, and practically poured the contents of the carafe down her throat. Her own feeding habits would return to a more typical level when she'd replenished herself. It had been some time since he'd almost drained a victim (for that's what it had been at the time). He knew, since it was by unnatural means, it engendered an unnatural need for restoration.

When the emptied container of juice hit the table top with a hollow thud, Raven looked up to where Xavier stood, watching her closely, concern and relief flowing through him.

Seeing the look on his face, Raven smiled up at him. "It was my choice, Xavier. Next time, it won't be like this." He then felt her reminiscence of what it had felt like for her. Between the sensation of his cock filling her and the eroticism of being Fed upon, he knew it hadn't been an entirely unpleasant experience. That he'd been so hungry was the variable that had been the trouble.

"No," he agreed. "It won't be like this next time. This time was not the most advisable for me to have Fed from you for the first time. My need was too desperate.

"I won't need to Feed again for a few days. I hope you will be sufficiently recovered by then. If not, I will find alternate means, because I do not wish to unduly strain your metabolism."

Xavier felt the recollection of the multiple orgasms she'd received as he Fed begin to fade, and weariness once more overtake her. Before long, Raven was nearly asleep in the chair. Xavier gently scooped her up and carried her back to the darkness where he spent the days. The sun still had roughly an hour before it announced its presence to the world, but he wasn't going to leave Raven's side until he was certain she would be suitably recovered from her encounter with the other side...
 
As her eyes fluttered open she barely remembered him swooping her into his arms and bringing her with him to ground. She turned on her side and draped her arm over him as she lay her head on his chest. Raven found that the existence of energy she had was minimal. All she wanted to do was sleep and be close to him.

It was a couple hours later when he awoke. His movement causing her to stir and smile softly to him. "I'm okay, just tired and hungry" she said softly again offering him the reassurance to keep the guilt at bay. "Can we just curl up next to the fire, talk and enjoy eachothers presence this evening?"

Normally she would object to someone fawning over her. But it was rather enjoyable coming from Xavier. "Do you want to talk about it?" she questioned wondering about his brooding silence.
 
Since the chamber his resting place resided had absolutely no light, he could not see Raven once he stepped inside. However, she threw off enough heat and her life's light shone brightly enough, he had no problem knowing where she was, even had she not been currently cradled in his arms.

He placed her gently onto his sleeping mound, then took up a place beside her. He wished to stay awake and look over her while she convalesced, but the entire evening came rushing back to him: his interrupted Feed, the encounter with the caretaker's son, Raven almost walking out of his unnaturally long life, their reconciliation and her brush with death, and he found that psychically, he needed the rest.

Therefore he let the sun's song of rest lull him into his own form of sleep, beside the woman who'd given herself to him: him, a thing no longer of the living, but not exactly dead; a monster by any sane definition, yet Raven felt comfortable with him.

As always, his sleep was dreamless. Remembrance of what it was to dream was merely a sliver of a memory. The only thing he knew was, when evening whispered him to wakefulness, she was beside him, her small, body suffusing his with its warmth.

"I'm okay," she assured. "Just tired and hungry."

Xavier turned to her, holding her close. "I'm glad," he replied. "Hunger means you will recover. I feared for you. There are few things in this world that truly frighten me, but your death is that thing I fear above even my own demise."

When Raven suggested, "Can we just curl up next to the fire, talk and enjoy each other's presence this evening?" He smiled, though he was certain she couldn't actually see it in the darkness. He merely replied, "Of course," not elaborating further. He would need to get back to the casino soon. He trusted the people running the place, but knew eventually they would be concerned for him, as he hadn't spent a lot of time away from the place since he took it over.

Regardless of any of that, he regretted the occurrence of the previous night, and couldn't stop it from bubbling up into his consciousness.

Even in the darkness, Raven could sense something, and she whispered, "Do you want to talk about it?"

He almost laughed at the sensitivity of this woman. Instead of answering her question however, he said, "Let's find you something to eat, first." He then slipped off the mound, picked Raven up and carried her out of the dark and back into where the moon shone through the windows...
 
Back
Top