Strip poker revenge (Open for one female.)

Phil grabbed her hands and pulled them onto his ass as he thrust his cock into her mouth more. His hands slipping Into her hair as he felt his pants and boxers fall to his ankles he kicked them off.

Phil looked down seeing Jayne his neighbours wife swallowing his cock as he knew he had to fuck her tight pussy too.

He had no clue that James's camera was aimed at them and was filming as you could see both phil's and jayne's face clearly on the video as Phil moaned out.

"Ohh Jayne I have always wanted this since I first saw you move in."
 
Gasping for breathe as he eventually pushed Jayne back she sat there on the floor wiping her mouth looking. "When will she be home?" She looked up asking Phil and then looked over him his cock still pointing right at her as she reached out slipping a hand around it stroking it slowly as she looked back up at him.
 
Last edited:
Phil watched as his sexy neighbour took hold of his cock stroking it. It felt so good sliding round in her hand. He remembered she had asked him a question. When would his wife be home. He moaned out.

"Not for another three hours. So we have time to play. God Jayne your so hot."

He said as he quickly stripped himself naked in his front room in front of her.
 
She watched him and stood, when he was naked she got him to sit in the chair and she walked over as he sat there. Straddling him she reached down between the two of them grabbing his cock, she lowered herself just enough to feel it rubbing against her and then looking at Phil she pushed down gasping as the head slipped into her. Letting go of him and grabbing the back of the chair she lowered herself down and just as she sat right down on him she heard James coming back downstairs.
 
James had heard Phil his neighbour talking as he started to come down the stairs. So James moved silently as he travelled down to the bottom of the stairs. He stole a glance round the corner as he saw Jayne had Phil sat in his chair and she was straddling him.

To James Phil looked completely naked and he was sure Jayne was riding phil's cock. Glancing back again both of them had their eyes shut as James stepped out and grabbed the camera silently he moved into a better position still hidden from sight.

Zooming in he could see phil's cock buried into jayne's pussy.

Phil was thrusting his cock deep into Jayne as his hands were groping her stunning breasts. He didn't know he was being filmed as James had hidden to well for him to see.
 
Jayne groaned as she pushed down grinding on him and gripping his shoulders, she leaned in kissing him and in the background underneath all of the moans she heard James come back downstairs. Jayne pulled back from the kisses and reached she placed her hands over Phils face and turned around looking at James as he held the camera.

"Why don't you fuck me too" she said panting and breathing hard licking her lips at James as she turned back pressing her head against Phil once more and kissing him hard as she bounced up and down on his hard cock.
 
James heard his wife ask him to fuck her to. His cock sprung out solid from under his jacket as he put the camera down in a position that would let it capture everything as James moved up behind Jayne taking hold of his cock and rubbing it against her ass hole.

His wet cock head slid in easily as the rest of his cock followed Phil couldn't see James behind Jayne as his eyes were closed. Jayne's hands also covered his face as he kissed her lips but he could feel her riding his cock steady.
 
Even though they could not see each other Jayne was pretty sure Phil knew James was there now too. She screamed when he pushed into her ass and broke off the kiss falling forward over Phil laying on his body as she felt the two cocks moving in and out of her and different strokes and different speeds.
 
Phil was thrusting into her slow and long drawn out strokes into her pussy. James on the other hand was pounding her ass with his balls like a bucking horse. His fast powerful thrusts slamming into her ass over and over again.

Phil was enjoying the moment with Jayne wanting to slow it down and drag it out as he didn't know if he would get chance to fuck her again.

James on the other hand knew Phil would be fucking Jayne again. As he had video evidence to blackmail Phil into fucking Jayne again or James would show it to phil's wife.
 
Jayne laid there over Phils shoulders moaning and screaming as the two of them used her. She felt and heard both of them moaning and it was James she heard getting close first, she felt his hands on her waist, gripping hard. She was squeezing down hard on the both of them. And James' gasps were getting louder and louder she knew he would cum soon she had heard him like this.

She managed to reach down between her and Phil sliding a hand and rubbing at her clit, she was moaning very quickly and she screamed and started to cum the second that James pushed deep into her ass and started to cum.
 
James felt Jayne orgasm and a moment later his cock was pumping cum into her ass hole as he kept thrusting into her. His thrusts slowing down now as phil's thrusts had begun to speed up.

He was worried now that Jayne had orgasmed she wouldn't want his cock anymore. He could feel her orgasming on his cock as he pumped into her faster getting closer.
 
Jayne panted and gasped over Phils shoulder she felt him pushing into her she felt hands holding her down and she felt him going faster and faster and shuddered. Reaching back behind her between her and James she tried to feel for his balls but just as she did she screamed as he pushed harder then ever just as he started cumming inside her.
 
Just as James was finishing cuming inside his wife's ass Phil thrust hard and begun cuming in his neighbours wife's pussy. Phil's cock was pumping load of load of cum deep inside Jayne as he grabbed her neck and pulled her to him.

He whispered.

"Please let us do this again without your husband."

James didn't hear what Phil said as he pulled his cock out fast and grabbed the camera hidding it inside his jacket so Phil never saw it.

Phil kept pumping his cum into Jayne as he looked into her eyes waiting for an answer as he knew her husband was to far away to hear her reply.
 
Jayne nodded as she pushed herself back groaning as she did. Pushing herself up her legs ached and she felt cum dripping down her thighs and she stood gingerly panting hard and looked around at James. "where is my coat" she said standing in the spot too afraid to move as she tried to get some of her energy back.
 
As James turned away and walked over to get her coat Phil quickly stood up and stepped over to her placing a long deep kiss on Jayne lips knowing that he couldn't wait to see her again.

Phil pulled away just in time as James turned round and walked over placing the coat over Jayne shoulders as he nodded to Phil before walking out the front door.

Leaving Phil and Jayne alone for a few seconds. Phil leaned in kissing her again as his hands slid onto her ass grabbing it as his tongue slid into her mouth.
 
Jayne pulled back putting a hand up to her lips as she reached for the coat pulling it around her and fastening it as she walked over to the door. She stepped outside, James was stood there waiting and as she finished buttoning the coat she looked at him. "Can we go back home now?"
 
James placed his hand round his wife's waist and let it slide down to her ass. As he walked along holding her ass he lifted up the back of the jacket so he could stroke her bare ass as he spoke.

"My wife is a slut and you loved every minute of that didn't you? Lets to home and watch the video."

Meanwhile from the night before Ralph had took he wheel of Jessica's car and dean an Stephen had jumped into the back seat with her. Dean and stephen hand pulled one of her hands each to stroke their cocks. An within two minutes of driving dean and stephen had gotten too worked up to wait till they got Jessica home.

As Ralph was driving down a quiet road with farm land either side dean told him to stop as he saw a stone wall he could fuck Jess over in the field at night.
 
Jayne smiled as she felt the hand a finger slipping between her cheeks as they walked and as they just walked in she took the camera, slipping off the coat and naked she knelt down by the tv connecting the camera she grabbed the remote pressing buttons as she back up sitting in the middle of the couch she soon saw herself on the tv and let the remote go as she sat there watching herself.

***

"Where are we going?" Jessica asked as they turned off the road and then she turned back and looked back at Dean and saw what he was doing. "Oh no, take me home Ralph."

"Ralph!!!" Jessica shouted as the car stopped and she was too busy looking at him she had not even noticed that from the back they both got out and then her door was open. Pulled out of the car she was led a few feet and held against the wall. "No more, not tonight." she said staring into the black distance but then she felt a kick against her foot, and it slipped further open and with a groan she was pushed down and the rocks dug into her tummy. "Fuck!" She gasped as she felt what must have been Dean pushing into her.
 
James watched his wife slip off her coat an fix up the camera to the tv before sitting down. Just then he tv came to life showing Jayne sucking one neighbour sons cock while the other slid his cock into her pussy. James slipped off his own coat and with his cock hard sat down next to Jayne stroking her leg as the both watched the tv.


Dean wasted no time as he pulled her skirt down bent her over and rammed his cock into Jessica's pussy. Stephen followed them and reached over pulling Jessica's top of she she completely naked as he took his cock and pushed it into her mouth.

Jessica was getting spit roasted over the stone wall naked as Ralph took hold of her hand and pulled it into his hard cock wanting her to stroke it as dean and stephen thrust into her.
 
Her screams suddenly muffled hands holding her down the rocky top of the stone wall digging into her tummy and all she knew she could do was to wait until it was over. She stroked the cock in her hand fast and hard knowing the quicker they finished the quicker she could get home but with each thrust she moaned and winced partly in pain as they held her down tight.

At home Jayne smiled as James sat next to her and she saw him hard and felt his hand. She reached over and took his hand that was on her leg and with a grin she pushed it over. She slipped her hand over his and pushed his own hand against his cock. Watching him she let go as she slide down in the seat a little more opening her legs. She hooked one leg over his and looking at him she reached down to her already wet pussy.
 
Dean was thrusting with all his might as he reached round and grabbed hold of Jessica's clit. With his cock buried into her pussy he rubbed and teased her foot between two fingers. Stephen had hold of her head with both hands as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. Ralph could feel Jessica stroking him faster as all three men knew they would sleep at hers and fuck her like mad. They didn't know that Jessica had a female room mate.

James realised what his wife wanted him to do as he started stroking his own cock while looking at his naked wife next to him. Then over to the tv where is wife was taking two young cocks inside her. Which had happened barely two hours ago. James sped up his hand on his cock wondering if his wife was going to finger herself watching.
 
It felt to Jessica that they all came together. She heard Dean first shouting out loud and then she felt him cumming in her pussy. She was too busy concentrating on that when she felt something splashing the side of her face. The cock in her hand was cumming too and she stroked harder feeling more and more of it hit and drip down the side of her face. Then her mouth too, she was held down and the cock in her mouth came hard and straight down her throat.

A few minutes later the moved away and Jessica reached and put her hands on thetop of the wall pushing herself up she groaned in pain a hand going down to her tummy. Standing she walked to the front of the car, the lights still illuminating the road in front and as she walked into the light she looked down and could see the redness going right across her tummy. "Fuck" she groaned as she rubbed it it hurt and pushing her skirt back down she pulled her top back down and looked at the three of them. "That's fucking going to be a right huge bruise" she said as she walked and groaned as she bent down to get in the car.

Jayne smiled as she watched, licking one finger she reached down between her legs and slowly rubbed herself. As she did she felt her wetness but she did not stop looking at James, watching his hand and watching his cock as he stroked himself. With her free hand she reached over and not touching his cock she put her hand on his thigh, running it up and down well away from his stroking hand. Even though she didn't touch him she noticed the quickened pace from James as he felt her hand on him.
 
The three guys had enjoyed Jessica but felt bad that they had hurt her. Ralph got into the drivers seat while stephen and dean got into the back of the car and pulled Jessica into the back with them were they lay her across their laps. Stephen leaned over placing soft kisses onto her sore stomach as dean kissed her lips and neck while Ralph drove them back to Jessica's.

James's hand sped up as he saw Jayne fingering herself with one finger. He could feel her stroking his thigh as his hand moved out and stroked over her nipple as his cock throbbed in his hand. He loved his slutty wife so much.
 
Jayne moaned as she felt James' fingers tease her already hard nipples. She took the hand back from his thigh and reached, both hands now between her legs. She slid fingers in and out of her and had more fingers rubbing at her clit.

James continued to tease her nipple and she leaned her head back moaning up at the ceiling as her hand worked faster and faster, her moans getting louder and louder.
 
James watched as his wife fingered herself with many fingers as he stroked his cock faster and faster he wanted to cum in time with her cuming.

Now on the tv she was getting fucked hard by the neighbours cock as James could feel himself getting ready to cum. He started pinching her nipples then leaned his head over and licked each nipple softly.
 
Back
Top