UK and Ireland Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I do that?! I wouldn't - I'm bloody lovely, me.

But... Don't say "you have me.in every bloody possible way" and then include pigeons. Some people will think me and you are extremely kinky. :eek: I could get the RSPCA on my ass.

do you do pigeon racing too ? :D

I don't do racing, but mine are so damn fast that if I did, they'd be the best of course. :rolleyes:

There's nuffin wrong wiv pigeons, mate. I got me cage out in me yard, innit. RSPCA can come kiss me arse. I know how take care of a good bird. :cool:

I don't do racing, but mine are so damn fast that if I did, they'd be the best of course. :rolleyes:

There's nuffin wrong wiv pigeons, mate. I got me cage out in me yard, innit. RSPCA can come kiss me arse. I know how take care of a good bird. :cool:

You know I imagined you said all that in the voice of a 60 year old, northern ex-coal miner.

I know. I'm so fucking sexy. :devil:

Ok. Am DEFINITELY going now! I have a life, goddammit!!!

:cool:

I expect to see you all in the new thread soon! Good night to you all, you lovable wankers. :kiss::kiss:

Goodnight trouble. 💋

I am actually off too as I have to sort the dog out and then I'm going to go vegetate in front of the TV. A stressful day awaits tomorrow!!

Goodnight all!

I know. I'm so fucking sexy. :devil:
Ok. Am DEFINITELY going now! I have a life, goddammit!!!
:cool:
I expect to see you all in the new thread soon! Good night to you all, you lovable wankers. :kiss::kiss:
You know, I love Tallulah :) She certainly knows how to treat her men folk ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back