Where did you get your name?

So many names

Jasper is a great uncle of mine that
My dad respected and originally wanted me named after

3738 well it means I was 33 if I was born in 1978
Hiding my true identity
Yes Iam a male
 
Mine doesn't, and shouldn't provoke thoughts of sex, but instead, humor. I was diagnosed with bipolarism at the age of thirty, and spent the following ten years in a zombie-like state of medicated numbness. When I realized I was stronger than my condition, I began to laugh in its face. I took control, threw away all my meds, and began living, really living. So I am my own superhero. That, and the fact that I really love to make folks laugh. Haha.
 
vibes is what I want to convey on people, positive ones, and it's also a dirty game ;)
 
My name is Morgana, and I'm kind of into the occult. So some of my friends call me "Fata Morgana," another name for Morgan le Fay. But that was already taken when I joined Literotica, so I just changed it to Fatwa as kind of a silly little pun! ;);) Morgana :kiss:
 
Only after I started using this name here and other places did I realize it could mean something like either "angry" writer, or "crazy" writer, both of which are kind of appealing...

But alas, I live near and work in Madison, Wi. Madtown, as we call it, home of MadWriter. ~smile~
 
Soo many good reasons to go with "hunnyblonde". I think most of them are obvious.

And yes, I'm a honey blond. LOL

Awesome thread, love it love it! Enjoyed reading all of the replies - especially the OP. Really tugged on my heartstrings and reminded me of being so young and experiencing everything everything for the first time. The memories are awesome enough to say it twice.. Hehe

And your hunny is the sweetest ... I'm sure that has something to do with it. ~smile~
 
I'm a character in a story written by jeanne_d_artois and I collect ciggies.

Got any spare ciggies?
 
We all have to censor our true thoughts in real life far too much, for a myriad of reasons. I like to be able to blurt out whatever I'm thinking here...especially in regards to ogling sexy men but occasionally for ripping someone a new asshole who desperately needs it. Hence, my user name was born.
 
nerdy...

Mine is in Al Bhed, I know super cool huh hahha

..it means Hi Guy ((was an old joke/nickname with an ex and I just kept it, I like the way it sounds.
 
I've used this online handle for quite a few years. It's a play on miss-get-her. I was probably drunk when I made it - and am far to lazy to think of anything better.
 
I was on another Board.... There was a poster named Greeneyedgal.

We were flirting back & forth... I was looking/thinking about a name... I have hazel eyes BUT
Hazeleyedguy didn't sound right...

soooooooooooo Browneyedguy. I think I came here and that was taken so I added a 1.

Greeneyedgal ??? we actually met and had a great relationship for several years :) :)
 
I was on another Board.... There was a poster named Greeneyedgal.

We were flirting back & forth... I was looking/thinking about a name... I have hazel eyes BUT
Hazeleyedguy didn't sound right...

soooooooooooo Browneyedguy. I think I came here and that was taken so I added a 1.

Greeneyedgal ??? we actually met and had a great relationship for several years :) :)

hmm I figured only one of your eyes was brown. Mine are hazel as well, usually a gold-green color
 
Simple! My desires (not fantasies...things I have, and do, live(d)...) are dark, vile, limit pushing! :eek:
 
My best friend, who is gay gave me my name - He said everyone deserves a terrific 'drag queen' name and Peaches Melba is mine - I love it, I'm named after a sinfully sweet, creamy, delicious treat:D (And yes, I really am female!)
 
Back
Top