Describe these tits

secretLace

Experienced
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Posts
104
I have gotten stuck in a story of mine. The man is looking down on a woman with large breast. I'm trying to describe how they look when they rests and pools like soft pillows.

How would you describe Kelly Madison's tits in this image?
 

Attachments

  • kelly.jpg
    kelly.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 34
"...large majestic shields that gave superb dimension to her horizontal chest. Though their fullness now seemed much more subdued than when she was standing upright, they had not surrendered one iota of their beauty. Mother nature's artistry was unmistakable, in the way they spilled and settled upon her arms. Even in their flattened forms, they were truly wondrous mountains; round, supple, woman, perfect."

Probably a bit cumbersome to use in its entirety, but feel free to pick and choose. ;)
 
"Whilst looking upon her beauty, his eyes wondered down to her breasts. His gaze appreciating the swell of her magnificent orbs, cradled in the frame of her arms. The pliable flesh, both firm and soft to the touch, ending in the hard peaks of her nipples, and the taut skin around them. Mesmerized by the subtle rise and fall of her breaths, he was inching closer, fighting the desire to take them into his hands and feel their heft."

At least, that's how I would write it.
 
the fuck!

what to do with this?

they weren't hers to begin with;
and as a loss leader,
it only clued him that plenty more there wasn't original as well.

perhaps for the fuck. that was the long-play tease... but
at what cost?

yeah.
there was cost involved.
the body work...
extreme body work...
came with a running bill
and a warning.

last he'd checked,
his name wasn't mark.

second thoughts...
then thirds.
those were... confection.

he'd have to have his own play in mind...

it'd be fun to mess with;
a mess to keep around.
 
As she lay down her breasts created two full globes standing as if in defiance of gravity, each was the size of her head. Each had curling dark areolas leading to hard nipples which juxtaposed the soft and inviting appearance of her pillowy tits.
 
If it were for a story, and depending on the character doing the describing of course. I think it would be funnier to describe her breasts in fine detail while glossing over the rest of the description so as to make it perfectly apparent to the reader that the describer is unable to see anything else.
 
If it were for a story, and depending on the character doing the describing of course. I think it would be funnier to describe her breasts in fine detail while glossing over the rest of the description so as to make it perfectly apparent to the reader that the describer is unable to see anything else.

“Eyes? Uh, I guess she has some.”
 
Twin globes each larger than her head rest on her chest, each areola a mouthful. She stares up at the camera with the proud expression of the farmer who grew world-record produce.
 
I like the promise of this thread...

....so, here're more tits to describe!

I love the wide variety of sexy we humans can cover.
 

Attachments

  • Perkpuff.jpg
    Perkpuff.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 9
Like the Amazons of myth, cursed forever by an etymological blunder, she was defined by her solitary breast, its moon-fullness made only more bounteous, more voluptuous, by the absence of its once-upon-a-time partner. In the silver light of the archer her goddess she bathed, unabashed and fearless, almost proud of the figure she cut, as if to make undeniable the magnificence of her accidental asymmetry. We gazed upon her in furtive adoration, dreaming of the day we might worship that perfection with our lips, as once we worshipped our mothers, newborn and hungry as the night.
 
Her luscious breastswere in full display for her lover. Their size was considerably larger than proportional for her slight build, practically screaming of implants. The nipples were as stiff and succulent as cloves. The way she half-lay on the bed pulled the other young woman's eyes to her pillowy tits, despite the alluring gleam in her soulful eyes.
 
Overripe melons, fake and fantastic, defying gravity, good taste, and the heroic but futile efforts of any brassiere to contain them
 
I've been anxious for this moment, she has teased me into frenetically stripping away all barriers between me and her naked body. All that is left are her black panties and matching bra. She removes the final lacy covering from her breasts and lays back seductively on the bright red bed cover — her brown eyes question me as my own eyes finally see what I had only imagined. Her small delicate arms are squeezed tight to her body, cradling the overflowing pooling weight of her full breasts. My first thought is one of wondering how someone so small was blessed with such overly large endowment?

Even though I know some men and women prefer such buxom beauty, I myself do not — but the smile and kindness reflected in her eyes — that emotional connection we have discovered — everything about her has captured my heart and I kneel beside her and kiss each hard nipple before kissing her lips. My hand falls short of fully covering one of the large soft globes as our tongues dance together. I feel her own small hand cover mine and my only thought now is happiness that she has shared herself with me.
 
....so, here're more tits to describe!

I love the wide variety of sexy we humans can cover.

It made sense for Sis and me to pool our money for an apartment. College is hard enough without dealing with dormitory drama. We've always been competitive in a playful way — I think the booze is what led us a little farther tonight. I can't remember when our card game shifted to strip poker, but I must have won.

She's totally naked, kneeling seductively on our used sofa. The first thing my eyes linger on is between her spread legs — a sexy landing strip that leads my eyes southward. She has her ass pooched back and I can't see what I really want to see.

I look up to her face and find her eyes on me. The look on her face is saying, 'Bro, you ain't supposed to be looking down there.' But her coy smile tells me she doesn't mind. So with her implied permission my eyes continue the inspection — only to get hung up on Sis's breasts. I've caught glimpses living so close, but now they are out in all their glory! They are perfect teardrops, tight and compact in a way that matches her athletic body perfectly. Unlike my girlfriend who has small hard nipples, Sis's nipples are soft, full and puffy — her nipple would make a nice full mouthful. By the look in her eyes, I think I'm about to find out.
 
I need to come home from work to those.

Those tits of hers are enough to stick my dick in and the fact I can suck both nipples together, means they are just big enough. Even laying down, they stay fairly plump, without much drup and little sag.
 
I have gotten stuck in a story of mine. The man is looking down on a woman with large breast. I'm trying to describe how they look when they rests and pools like soft pillows.

How would you describe Kelly Madison's tits in this image?

They were the reason the word "boobs" was invented. Orbs, if you wanted to get technical, but between the look in her eyes and the invitation she squeezed between her arms, you knew your dick's destiny was to get lost between them.
 
Back
Top