Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sucked cock on Wednesday and it was the first time for me in many, many years. Plus, he was ready for a second act before long and fucked my ass for me but good. It was a great experience all the way around and he sure seemed to enjoy himself too! Hopefully, we'll be able to get back together now and then.

Fingers crossed you get to see him again soon. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
 
Yes. Just finished receiving a nice load after a nice long 69 session. I assume my load was good as well since it was greedify swallowed as well
 
yes i have about twenty minutes ago, an older gentleman friend was here and i sucked him, it was heaven, he has that bit of a belly and masses of grey hair which i love and a very respectable cock ,
i made him a cup of tea and he sat on the sofa and looked at me and told me, you know what im here for ,so masterful ,so sexy, i knelt in front of him and as he lifted himself up i eased his trousers and pants down and began kissing him and licking his growing shaft before taking him in my mouth and
and sucking him as he called me his dirty gurl and his little slut before grabbing my head on both sides and pulling me tight to his crotch and after a while unloading his cum in my mouth for me to swallow greedily and happily ,i held him there until he went soft and with a few kisses i thanked him and got up from my knees ,he finished his tea and got dressed and after hugging me and kissing me he left saying he would see me soon ,oh i do hope so.

I would love to join in on your adventures, such fun!
 
I would also like to do that. Trying to set something up for later today and if I do it will be my first taste of cock. I am so nervous, yet so excited!
 
I'm such a slut. I had cock last night and will have another this morning.I hope to get fucked this morning like last night too but I doubt I get blown this morning.
 
Yes. I had been wanting him for a while. Our wives know each other. He's very big ...he teased me.... So good
 
yes i have, a friend took me for coffee at a little place in the country and on the way back he pulled in to some woods and with one hand he unzipped his trousers and with the other he pushed my head down in to his lap and told me to start sucking, i was in heaven , i so love to be dominated ,and i went to work ,kissing,licking and sucking his cock as he sat back and stroked my hair until he got close and then he grabbed me with both hands and pulled me down on his cock and shot his cum to the back of my throat as i sucked greedily and gulped it down ,when he was quite finished i kissed it and sat up as he zipped himself up and drove off while i repaired my make-up in the vanity mirror on the visor .
i love days like this .
 
Yes, I did

It was officially today, but just after midnight. Was thinking I wasn't going to have any luck when an online connection finally was made. He showed up without delay and offered a nice thick and stiff cock. I sucked on it, and his balls, and licked his ass, then stuck my finger in his ass and made him come a big mouthful. It was quite tasty and I hope to repeat with him.
 
SUcked Wife's Boyfriend

Earlier this evening I sucked off my wife's boyfriend before they went out for dinner
 
Meeting a new friend in about 30 minutes. From the pic his cock looks quite long and thick, has a slight bend to it but no one's perfect. Would like to make him a regular. Have always wanted a regular guy to just try a bunch of new things with. One thing I really want to do hold a guy deep and steady at the back of my throat as he explodes on my tongue and down my throat. Of course then I'd suck him and finish him off, but I want the most of it to be right at the back of my throat.

Have only had anal a couple times, neither all that memorable. I'm a bottom. Have had a couple of guys that were too big and we couldn't get it in but I fantasise about taking a big guy. Just need him to be patient and experienced.

I will report back later.
 
Last edited:
seems like he's not home from work yet

EDIT. leaving now :)

EDIT: well, it was a decent size, but he never came. I tried for ages, then he jerked himself off for ages, nothing. It was a bit disappointing overall. I won't be going back.
 
Last edited:
seems like he's not home from work yet

EDIT. leaving now :)

EDIT: well, it was a decent size, but he never came. I tried for ages, then he jerked himself off for ages, nothing. It was a bit disappointing overall. I won't be going back.

That's too bad and I don't blame you.
 
Yes. But not the cock I thought I was going to. I thought it strange that the guy I agreed to get into some dom sub role playing called me for a lunch hook up. When I got there he had another guy there and said I needed to blow him for practice. What is a slut to do?
 
i sure did

took a ride to a ABS sucked 5 dicks and made 3 cum in my mouth which i swallowed.... i love going to ABS such a variety of cocks to put in ones mouth...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top