Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yummy loads

I went over to see my favorite gay couple to drain their cocks and ended up getting fucked raw by both and then getting to swallow a load from the first cock that filled me with cum.
He's in his 60's, has a 10" cock and can come multiple times, usually without even losing his erection or even pulling out!
His partner is a more modest 6" but really thick and really goes for it when he cums.

Just thought I would report back after my post yesterday. I met up with a guy I met on Squirt and we went back to his place. I sucked his 8 inch cock while he played with my ass and cock. I was wearing my garter belt, white stockings and a satin thong. We 69'ed for awhile with him really giving me a great rim job. His cock was magnificent, easily the biggest ever for me. Then came the best part for me - we lubed him and me up and he fucked me in the ass, first doggy style, then me riding him (he was in me sooooo deep) and finally with me on my back on the edge of the bed and him standing. He jerked my cock while he fucked me with my legs up and then he had the most incredible orgasm. It was great for both of us. I may have a hard time going back to a smaller cock now that I have felt this one deep inside me. I can't wait for him to fuck me again.

That sounds like a good time.

yes. i did went to my favorite local ABS and sucked a lot a dick, lost count after i swallowed seven loads , i believed it was around 12 loads..... i just love being on my knees and having dick in my mouth

I too love to do the same but my max is 5 love to hear more about your success PM me

sorry i forgot to tell all the other day ,must be getting old, anyway he turned up and i was waiting as instructed ,on my knees at the front door hands in my lap ready, he walked in and smiled down at me and without closing the front door he unzipped his jeans and pulled them part way down with his boxers and put his cock to my lips ,i opened my mouth and he slid his cock in and said softly ,suck me Lucy ,and i happily obeyed and began sucking on his hard young cock in full view of the street which luckily was deserted .
as he got close he shut the door and grabbed my head pulling me in to him and ramming his cock to the back of my throat and after a few more thrusts he started to cum flooding my mouth and then he pulled back and rested his cock on my bottom lip and finished cumming and when he was quite done i kissed the tip of his cock and after showing him his cum in my mouth i swallowed and smiled up at him as i whispered softly, thank you and he patted my head and dressed himself and went to sit down as i stood up and went to make him coffee.

sorry i forgot to tell all the other day ,must be getting old, anyway he turned up and i was waiting as instructed ,on my knees at the front door hands in my lap ready, he walked in and smiled down at me and without closing the front door he unzipped his jeans and pulled them part way down with his boxers and put his cock to my lips ,i opened my mouth and he slid his cock in and said softly ,suck me Lucy ,and i happily obeyed and began sucking on his hard young cock in full view of the street which luckily was deserted .
as he got close he shut the door and grabbed my head pulling me in to him and ramming his cock to the back of my throat and after a few more thrusts he started to cum flooding my mouth and then he pulled back and rested his cock on my bottom lip and finished cumming and when he was quite done i kissed the tip of his cock and after showing him his cum in my mouth i swallowed and smiled up at him as i whispered softly, thank you and he patted my head and dressed himself and went to sit down as i stood up and went to make him coffee.
Awesome Lucy. What a hot sexy encounter. I love how he left the door open and fed you his cock. I would have been so excited I might have cum while sucking him.

Very hot. I guess you got his cream for that coffee he came for ;)

It costs nothing...

well who says i didnt,xxx

Lucy, I love the line in your story 'i swallowed and smiled up at him as i whispered softly, thank you and he patted my head', I do think that politeness is always important for a submissive cock-sucker. The gentleman who tutored me in the art of sucking cock and broke me in through intensive training always insisted that I should say 'thank you' nicely for each mouthful of spunk I received from him, and that is something I've tried to do since with subsequent gentlemen. I feel it demonstrates true gratitude and appropriate humbleness

Lucy, I love the line in your story 'i swallowed and smiled up at him as i whispered softly, thank you and he patted my head', I do think that politeness is always important for a submissive cock-sucker. The gentleman who tutored me in the art of sucking cock and broke me in through intensive training always insisted that I should say 'thank you' nicely for each mouthful of spunk I received from him, and that is something I've tried to do since with subsequent gentlemen. I feel it demonstrates true gratitude and appropriate humbleness

so true honey .x

wow

Always enjoy your posts Tristan and Bluesky. I met a new friend today and am hoping I can meet him tomorrow and put my dry spell to an end. I promise to look up at him and thank him as you both have suggested.

does last night count?
a young friend called and asked if he could bring his new boyfriend over to meet me and i said yes why not so about half an hour later they turned up bearing alcohol and a chinese takeaway and after the introductions were made i got some plates and glasses and we sat eating drinking and chatting and when we were all finished eating i cleared away and we drank some more and the conversation got more intimate and personal and knowing how i love to be dominated and humiliated my young friend told his lover that i was a slut for cock and if he was comfortable with it he could get me to suck them both and his lover didnt believe him so he told him it was easy to prove and looked at me and said , lucy do you want cock ,do you want both of us , i let out a moan and said yes ,well it was more a long drawn out reply , a sort of yeeeeeees ,and he said well crawl over here and get to work bitch, i slid from my seat and crawled across the room and unzipped both pairs of jeans and they both lifted up to let me pull them down with their tight trunks exposing their hard young cocks and i went to work .
i took one in each hand and softly stroked them as my friend told his lover , see i told you , and i leaned in and kissed each cock in turn, switching between the two and then i began licking them both in turn ,still stroking them and then i began to suck each one ,first one then the other then my friend told his lover to stand up and they both stood and put both their cocks in my mouth at the same time stretching my mouth wide and i sucked greedily and happily for a while until they both sat down again and i went back to sucking each in turn and after about twenty minutes or so my friends lover emptied his load in my mouth letting out a long groan of pleasure and my friend quickly followed and after i had swallowed both loads and licked the heads of their cocks to get any last dribbles of cum i kissed both and thanked them for my treats and after a few more drinks they wanted to do it again but i persuaded them to spit roast me instead ,oh god it felt so good having a hard young cock in each end and being full of cum and when they finished they wiped their cocks on my dress and got dressed and left and i felt so good ,i am still smiling .

My friend called in on his way to work, he is married, but she hardly ever puts out any more. I suck him off maybe twice a week on his way to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back