Alberta Friend/Fuck/Talk Buddy List

rhyst_hatchyk said:
*blushes... ALL OVER*

Oh noooooo!

*gets new pants... with suspenders!*
o_O do you not know what Pantsu are?

rhyst_hatchyk said:
Maybe I like my underwear with suspenders! :p
*shakes head sadly* I have no comment for this lol.

I'm bored :S
well sorta. I work at 1:45 tim 8:15, then apprently I'm supose to either a. go home or b. try to find out where Chronie is playing heroclix at tonight.

Lady Reiha said:
*shakes head sadly* I have no comment for this lol.

I'm bored :S
well sorta. I work at 1:45 tim 8:15, then apprently I'm supose to either a. go home or b. try to find out where Chronie is playing heroclix at tonight.

You're bored? :O I'm bored too! What a coincidence!

Actually, I'm technicially working right now, but since I work from home I can do pretty much whatever I want. Your pantsu'ing wouldn't really work since right now I have no pantsu on to take off :p

rhyst_hatchyk said:
You're bored? :O I'm bored too! What a coincidence!

Actually, I'm technicially working right now, but since I work from home I can do pretty much whatever I want. Your pantsu'ing wouldn't really work since right now I have no pantsu on to take off :p
o_O ah!!!!! I'm blinded >.<"

why do you ruin everything for me???????

Lady Reiha said:
o_O ah!!!!! I'm blinded >.<"

why do you ruin everything for me???????

I hope I don't ruin EVERYTHING, that wouldn't make for a pretty bad possible friendship.

Besides, I think everything is probably an exaggeration :p If I ruined EVERYTHING there'd be nothing left to ruin, and I'm sure there's SOMETHING left :p

rhyst_hatchyk said:
I hope I don't ruin EVERYTHING, that wouldn't make for a pretty bad possible friendship.

Besides, I think everything is probably an exaggeration :p If I ruined EVERYTHING there'd be nothing left to ruin, and I'm sure there's SOMETHING left :p

*smacks you upside the head* stop being so smart :p

Lady Reiha said:
*smacks you upside the head* stop being so smart :p

But if I stopped being smart I'd be dumb and that would make for terribly uninteresting conversations.

:D

rhyst_hatchyk said:
But if I stopped being smart I'd be dumb and that would make for terribly uninteresting conversations.

:D
and how do you know that?

Lady Reiha said:
and how do you know that?

I suppose it depends on your definition of smart, doesn't it? Then again, I could make up for the lack of intelligence with a rise in my level of insanity, but that would just make me weird and crazy, not intellectually stimulating or amusing.

And I know I would be uninteresting if I stopped being smart because you yourself seem to be quite an intelligent person and I know that I personally enjoy speaking to someone with a similar or greater intellectual capacity than my own. And because I enjoy this conversation we're having that would make you relatively intelligent, would it not?

rhyst_hatchyk said:
I suppose it depends on your definition of smart, doesn't it? Then again, I could make up for the lack of intelligence with a rise in my level of insanity, but that would just make me weird and crazy, not intellectually stimulating or amusing.

And I know I would be uninteresting if I stopped being smart because you yourself seem to be quite an intelligent person and I know that I personally enjoy speaking to someone with a similar or greater intellectual capacity than my own. And because I enjoy this conversation we're having that would make you relatively intelligent, would it not?
true- but how do you know that we are the intelligent ones, and not the ones who "lack" intelligence?

Lady Reiha said:
true- but how do you know that we are the intelligent ones, and not the ones who "lack" intelligence?

Hmm... *ponders question*

How does one gauge intelligence? Is it IQ? Is it relative knowledge, or wisdom? Is it the size of your frontal lobe or the size of your wit?

Intelligence, I suppose, is a transient thing and possibly unmeasurable, but I think people I can carry on a conversation with are reasonably intelligent.

Edit: By your own admission, I am "smart," by the way...

rhyst_hatchyk said:

Lady Reiha said:

You know, you need to learn how to take a compliment better :p

rhyst_hatchyk said:
Hmm... *ponders question*

How does one gauge intelligence? Is it IQ? Is it relative knowledge, or wisdom? Is it the size of your frontal lobe or the size of your wit?

Intelligence, I suppose, is a transient thing and possibly unmeasurable, but I think people I can carry on a conversation with are reasonably intelligent.

Edit: By your own admission, I am "smart," by the way...

prove it then- prove the theory on being smart. Who was the first person to claim that "we" are smart :p

Lady Reiha said:
prove it then- prove the theory on being smart. Who was the first person to claim that "we" are smart :p

How would knowing who the first person to claim we are smart prove my point? You can bet there were people thinking on intelligence long before recorded history, but the Greeks, as I'm thinking offhand, were probably the first to really philosophise on the subject, but then, there were probably Egyptians who thought on it, and the Phoenecians, and the Jews, all the way back to before recorded history.

Honestly, that's not a subject I've studied.

All I know is I think, therefore I am.

Edit: Then again, the obvious answer could be staring me right in the face in this thread and besides your comment which was obviously calling me a "smartalec" or however you said it, I would have been the first one claiming that "we" were intelligent. At least in this thread.

*offers cheesenip* Peace offering?

Last edited:
rhyst_hatchyk said:
How would knowing who the first person to claim we are smart prove my point? You can bet there were people thinking on intelligence long before recorded history, but the Greeks, as I'm thinking offhand, were probably the first to really philosophise on the subject, but then, there were probably Egyptians who thought on it, and the Phoenecians, and the Jews, all the way back to before recorded history.

Honestly, that's not a subject I've studied.

All I know is I think, therefore I am.

Edit: Then again, the obvious answer could be staring me right in the face in this thread and besides your comment which was obviously calling me a "smartalec" or however you said it, I would have been the first one claiming that "we" were intelligent. At least in this thread.

*offers cheesenip* Peace offering?

*eats it happily* Now you are learning the Literotica game :p

Bump!

Nothing like a BBW to bump and slide this thread right back up to the top!! Where it belongs!

There must be lots more Albertans hiding out and lurking around - don't be shy and say hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone since I'm new ... Looking forward to chatting with others ... If the calibre of conversation is as good as the calibre of stories on Literotica, then I'm in for some interesting and indulging chat.

:catgrin:

azaftigprincess said:
Nothing like a BBW to bump and slide this thread right back up to the top!! Where it belongs!

There must be lots more Albertans hiding out and lurking around - don't be shy and say hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone since I'm new ... Looking forward to chatting with others ... If the calibre of conversation is as good as the calibre of stories on Literotica, then I'm in for some interesting and indulging chat.

:catgrin:

I have found the caliber of chat to be quite high depending upon whom you speak with. But welcome to the thread, and I hope you ejoy yourself quite heartily!

Alberta Bound

rhyst_hatchyk said:
I have found the caliber of chat to be quite high depending upon whom you speak with. But welcome to the thread, and I hope you ejoy yourself quite heartily!

Thanks for the welcome .... I know I shall!

:cathappy:

azaftigprincess said:
Thanks for the welcome .... I know I shall!

You're quite welcome for the welcoming. So where in this fabulous province are you from?

Welcomed

I'm not going to fall for that circular dialogue that I can tell you are famous for and will let the welcomes stand at two!

I hail from Central Alberta - Red Deer ... and I understand from tonight's forecast that the hailing will be done in your area this evening ... *looks out her window and sees no tornadoes but understands Edmonton is due for one or two*

rhyst_hatchyk said:
You're quite welcome for the welcoming. So where in this fabulous province are you from?

I didn't realize Alberta actually had a thread in here.. It's nice to see. :cool:

i am on vancouver island in B.C. would love to talk to ppl from my area.

azaftigprincess said:
I'm not going to fall for that circular dialogue that I can tell you are famous for and will let the welcomes stand at two!

I hail from Central Alberta - Red Deer ... and I understand from tonight's forecast that the hailing will be done in your area this evening ... *looks out her window and sees no tornadoes but understands Edmonton is due for one or two*

I suppose that my dialogue from the thread has shown you I can be most welcoming and quite circular.

Ah, Red Deer... I have been there once or twice. It's been on and off here... I just hope there isn't a tornado. I was only just barely 3 for the last one, but I don't want to see another one.

I hope all is well in Red Deer.

Back